PDA

View Full Version : Any Chikara Success?

d3kst3r
12-26-2006, 08:02 PM
I've been

searching through the archives and almost every post regarding Chikara that I've found is either negative or that

it does nothing. Having just ordered Chikara myself I'm wondering whether there are any positive experiences of

this.

Marlboro_man
12-26-2006, 08:38 PM
There are many people who

have had great sucess with C7 and if you search a little longer I am sure you will find that. I personally have had

both extremes from it as it has been a good pick up remedy, but has caused many of fights from those that know me

well.

Gegogi
12-26-2006, 10:19 PM
There's a hoe lotta 'mones in

dar, sort of the kitchen sink approach. So, if those 7 'mones complement or enhance your signature, it works like

the blazes. For me--and I really wanted to like the product--it did little to nothing as a standalone. However

spiked with TE or NPA it worked well, but then TE and NPA work well for me as standalones.

My observation is

C7 seems most effective for young men, i.e., guys with naturally vibrant and complete pheromone signatures. It

probably enhances their pheromone signature in a balanced manner. As a middle aged Asian male, it may merely make me

seem normal! I need full-on pheromone replacement therapy. A large zap of NPA and SOE--levels that normally OD a

young straping buck--seem to do me just fine.

d3kst3r
12-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Interesting... Statistically

Chikara seems to be the best product since it's the highest selling one with the most reviews. But from all the

forum searches it seems to do nothing for most people. For some it even seems to have a negative effect. From what

I've read this is what I know so far:

1) contains 3 known pheromones
2) contains 4 unknown mones
3) works best

with a tiny amount
4) one of the unknown pheromones seems to make women treat you as though they would care for a

young baby (perhaps babies produce a mone that induces maternal bonding that is one of the secret ingredients in

C7)
5) it doesn't work well on asians due to the low -none content (d'oh I just happen to be asian)
6) in some

rare cases it causes both hostility and attraction (perhaps another secret mone ingredient that causes hostility

since the -none content can't be that high)

Oh well, the only way to see what happens is through personal

testing. I just received my bottle and will try to find some time later to test it out on the public.

tenaciousBLADE
12-27-2006, 05:54 AM
I've had good expirience

wiht C7 (Chikara) on young chick... 20 to 23 yr olds (I'm 22).
I hope to report soon... it's just that it's a

very long report & I'm curently sick & tierd...:o

tenaciousBLADE
12-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Take a look at this:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16638

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2006, 07:02 AM
I've been

searching through the archives and almost every post regarding Chikara that I've found is either negative or that

it does nothing. Having just ordered Chikara myself I'm wondering whether there are any positive experiences of

this.

Hope this works, and helps!:run:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthre

ad.php?p=136298#post136298 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136298#post136298)