PDA

View Full Version : scented monkey pheromones at amazon

gimp2006
12-26-2006, 07:39 PM
well hello all i just the marlyn miglin scented pheromones for men made by scented monkey anyone have luck w/

that?.....

bronzie
12-26-2006, 07:50 PM
link link?

gimp2006
12-27-2006, 05:33 AM
i'm desprate folks i'm at my wit's trying to find love i have spent almost 11 years

not getting laid and i have the worst luck getting dates i'm to the point of becoming a social hermit......

oscar
12-27-2006, 11:52 AM
well hello all i

just the marlyn miglin scented pheromones for men made by scented monkey anyone have luck w/

that?.....

gimp2006,

Sorry to disappoint, but you're no more likely to get a pheromone effect

from Miglin's products than you are to get high on Yves Saint Laurent's "Opium" line of fragrances.

In both

cases these are merely the NAMES of the products, where the products themselves DON'T happen to contain any of

their namesakes.

Ain't THAT some shit!?

The only way to get any phero effect from that stuff is to

keep rubbing it in 'til you work up a sweat! ;)

I was given a bar of MM's "Pheromone" soap and it smelled

pretty good, but there ain't squat for pheros in there.

Oscar :)

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Does the name turn on any lights

fer ya!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bronzie
12-27-2006, 05:39 PM
gimp2006,
Sorry

to disappoint, but you're no more likely to get a pheromone effect from Miglin's products than you are to get high

on Yves Saint Laurent's "Opium" line of fragrances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was

hilarious Oscar

gimp2006
12-28-2006, 09:54 AM
it works!

omgz!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy fudd ! when i put this on my sister in law went in for a hug and started to brush her breasts

against my chest ... then went into town and got stares from various women "i want to screw him " kinda look went

to the bank and got hugged by a blonde banker named rachel major eye contact and close contact!
wow i feeel

good!!!!!!!

MOBLEYC57
12-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Way to go, Chimp ... I meant

Gimp! :box:

What were the age range of the women?

How old are you?

Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I can't wait til LS starts to carry this product! :sick:

tounge
12-29-2006, 01:18 AM
it works!

omgz!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy fudd ! when i put this on my sister in law went in for a hug and started to brush her

breasts against my chest ... then went into town and got stares from various women "i want to screw him " kinda

look went to the bank and got hugged by a blonde banker named rachel major eye contact and close contact!
wow

i feeel good!!!!!!!

Hey Gimp, no offense. But how in the hell would you know what the "I

wanna screw him look" looks like? I mean like, you have not been laid in like, about eleven years.

gimp2006
12-29-2006, 05:36 AM
Hey Gimp, no

offense. But how in the hell would you know what the "I wanna screw him look" looks like? I mean like, you have not

been laid in like, about eleven years.
hey now!:sad: i've gotten that look several times in my younger

years{ quite a stud back then -uh yeah right-} i'm feeling damn good right now......