PDA

View Full Version : Which phero causes this behavior in women

visual999
12-24-2006, 05:40 AM
During the time I've been using PI for the past 5 years and interacted with hundreds of women, this

has _never_ happened, and it has occured multiple times this week, so i'm 100% sure it's pheros.

Basically,

I've been doing the NPA+SoE mix to clubs and dates this week and exact same thing happened THREE times on separate

nights with different women.

Basically I'm at this stage on date or at club or cinema where I've been talking

to the girl for some time and we're sitting and I put my arm on her back or around her neck in movies and like 5-10

seconds later she gives some sign it's not ok (yet?), or says I should "behave myself" or something like that.

Is this the NPA secret ingredient? Or SoE making me non-sexual? With PI they love the touching and being hugged,

no games or BS, maybe the SoE friendliness causes them to start playing hard-to-get games.

Anyone else

experienced this? What are your thoughts.

slickracer
12-24-2006, 05:54 AM
popele have talked

about wearing AE and SoE and tried it. i did not liike or get that much reations with it. i suspects that that while

AE was giving off a badass vibes SoE was giving off super friendly vibes and its just takeing the sexual tention out

of it. cause im starting to notice that that saying less is more is very incompleat. yes, less is better but its not

how much you wear that effects the outcome its the "RATIO" of what you are wearing that matters. and when you are

wearing AE and SoE all it dose is pretty much even things out not one paticular mone stands out. thats why it takes

the seual tention out of the interations.

thats a quote from one of my post explaning a mix that

created. if you want to read about it type in badboy in the search.

visual999
12-24-2006, 07:03 AM
No-one has experienced the

don't-touch(yet?) with NPA overdose? or none overdose? Just trying to narrow it down to SoE, cuz i'm also thinking

that's the culprit.

platinumfox
12-24-2006, 08:04 AM
During the

time I've been using PI for the past 5 years and interacted with hundreds of women, this has _never_ happened, and

it has occured multiple times this week, so i'm 100% sure it's pheros.

Basically, I've been doing

the NPA+SoE mix to clubs and dates this week and exact same thing happened THREE times on separate nights with

different women.

Basically I'm at this stage on date or at club or cinema where I've been talking to the

girl for some time and we're sitting and I put my arm on her back or around her neck in movies and like 5-10

seconds later she gives some sign it's not ok (yet?), or says I should "behave myself" or something like that.

Is this the NPA secret ingredient? Or SoE making me non-sexual? With PI they love the touching and being hugged,

no games or BS, maybe the SoE friendliness causes them to start playing hard-to-get games.

Anyone else

experienced this? What are your thoughts.Some women like to play the "when things are getting hot THEY want

to keep it cold game"They are probably turned on but just have to seem like they are not easy.

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2006, 08:10 AM
No-one has

experienced the don't-touch(yet?) with NPA overdose? or none overdose? Just trying to narrow it down to SoE, cuz

i'm also thinking that's the culprit.

I've had that twice, both with PI.

1. About six years ago I

was at the club, and this lady comes up to me and say, "Hi, my friend wants to dance with you." I'm a man of color,

she's a woman of color, but her friend was white. I walked over and just grabbed her friend's hand, and pulled her

to the floor. The whole time we danced, she had this big smile on her face, BUT while dancing, I danced up close to

her, and she said, "Don't touch me!" Still with a smile, so I touched her, and said, "Don't you touch me!"

Around that same time frame, I had met another lady that I had already slept with ... still 2 drops of PI ... we

were on our way to dinner, and I grabbed her leg, and she said, "Don't touch me." We went to dinner, and when we

got home, she wanted it.

So, I don't think there's much to it. You're just thinking too much, Visual.

THE

END

Gegogi
12-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Is this the NPA secret

ingredient? Or SoE making me non-sexual?

It's probably just you. I find this to be one of the most

successful combos for romance. Nevertheless the sexual vibe is still 95% up to you. The mones only enhance it. Plus,

each woman is attracted to different things. You can't be all things to all women. Mones ain't the great equalizer

nor does it defeat freewill as some of us wish.

visual999
12-24-2006, 12:44 PM
nor does it

defeat freewill as some of us wish.

I'm pretty confident we just haven't found the right mix for that

yet :twisted:

slickracer
12-24-2006, 07:35 PM
hahaha

nor

does it defeat freewill as some of us wish.

im pretty sure their free will changes to wanting us,

so we are not really going agance thier will.

WorkingMann
12-25-2006, 11:23 AM
People are more complicated

than animals.. Thats the only reason we can't defeat their free will..
Animals are more simple and that's why

these affect them so hard...!
It's both good and bad.. Because you could get the women and they would just want no

matter what.. But.. What if this would attract the huge ladies that smell and doesn't look good..? :frustrate
And

if women use this too we wouldn't could resist and just do it.. And then the next day wake up with this big fat

lady by your side smiling at you with her bad breath..
It will be like being way too drunk.. hehe..