PDA

View Full Version : NPA vs PI [ Ultimate Showdown ]

visual999
12-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Testing Method:

1 dab of PI applied between 3 spots (cheeck, neck, ear) on the right side of the face, and 1

dab of NPA applied on the same 3 spots on the left side of the face. Covered with cologne.

To test for: Which

side will the girls start/prefer sniffing.

Reason: I'm trying to find if the secret ingredients in NPA makes

it better or defuses the effect, making pure PI none better.

Theory: I've had better sexual results wearing

pure NPA compared to NPA+SoE, so maybe pure none is also better without the secret ingredients of NPA.

Imho,

this is the best method to test them as when you wear both on different days there are just too many possible

variables that can affect the results.

slickracer
12-24-2006, 05:39 AM
haha, dude, you are going to

od! the only thing they will perfear sniffing is fresh air after they run out the room you in.

even tho i dont

have PI, i guess i can put some coment in here sence i have used the chem set None and NPA. i seem to get better

results witth NPA and have worn and loved wearing just NPA with cover scent. as for the chem set none. even if i

wear just a tiny drop, i get none like reactions but not as good as NPA, so all i can say is, ether the secreat

ingredent in NPA is alsome or im just not doseing the pure none right. but i do like NPA tho. and i dont think im

going to buy pi at all sence i have a none product that work and price.

visual999
12-24-2006, 05:46 AM
You really think 2 dabs will

be OD?

slickracer
12-24-2006, 05:49 AM
from what i heard, 90% of

people are oding from just one drop of PI.

but i dont do pi so i dont know. but i think a dap of pi + a dap of

NPA would alittle too much none. it just seem logical to me.

visual999
12-24-2006, 06:20 AM
I think a drop is like 2,5

dabs... and npa is 50% none so it's 60% of a pure PI drop.

visual999
12-24-2006, 06:21 AM
Anyway, I'll give it a try on

a date tonight. It's one of the women I had problem putting my hand on her back with on the first date (that I

mentioned in the other thread), so will be interesting to see how things go without SoE.

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2006, 08:14 AM
How old are you, Visual. You

really should try 2 drops of PI annnnnnd 2 drops of NPA, or 2 drops of PI mixed with 4 drops of JB1 + cover

scent!:whip:

visual999
12-24-2006, 08:55 AM
early 20's... 2 DROPS of PI

and 2 DROPS of NPA.... haha, are you kidding or serious? :D

I'm not worried about the aggressiveness, but

worried about there might be really bad smell for some people, specially as I can't smell the pheros.

P.S.

I've never had negative comments about smell with PI, even at huge OD doses like 6 drops during 5 years of constant

use, but when I started using NPA, got multiple indirect comments regarding smell... it's probably the secret

ingredients.

Gegogi
12-24-2006, 12:10 PM
've never had negative

comments about smell with PI, even at huge OD doses like 6 drops during 5 years of constant use, but when I started

using NPA, got multiple indirect comments regarding smell... it's probably the secret

ingredients.

You're just guessing as you can't smell 'none. Plus most folks won't comment on your

stink out of politeness. I can smell none and it stinks like kitty wee and pit. No woman likes that smell so wear a

good cover. If you sniff the chemset androstenone--pure none and alcohol carrier--you'll find it smells almost the

same as NPA but a bit stronger and more pissy.

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2006, 12:32 PM
early 20's...

2 DROPS of PI and 2 DROPS of NPA.... haha, are you kidding or serious? :D

Nope, I'm not kidding. NPA

does have a naughty scent to it, but something causes it. I haven't figured out how or why. I've got the pissy

smell from both NPA and TE, but I've worn tons of it lots of times, and only smelled the pissy smell a hand full of

times. I think it's the wrist's pulse points. :blink:

Anywho, JB1 would be a SAFER use, but I've used

straight NPA with PI and a cover. Things went just fine. :sick:

visual999
12-26-2006, 07:53 AM
Ok, did the PI + NPA test

today.

Was 48 hours without pheros, first time in a long long time, showered 2-3 times, clean clothes without

phero trace.

I wanted to test without pheros because last time I was without them for 14 days (on vacation in

woods) and then got back to town, I got a lot of looks from women, more than I had usually gotten with pheros, so

wanted to see if none increases or decreases (creates none overdose) the attention.

First few hours tested

without any pheros in the mal, i know it sounds like a short time, but it was definitely enough to notice the

difference:

good thing - the people (specially women) pumping into me thing was gone, women didn't pay any

attention to me that I could notice, or to any other good looking men around as far as I could see... they were all

in their little self-centered worlds with blank eyes.

Applied 1 dab of NPA + 1 dab of PI:
whoa, women are so

sneaky, they're good at hiding their interest, but definitely could see the difference:

1. Lots of moving in

one direction, and then acting like "oh wait, I forgot to go there" and doing a 180 degrees and walking towards

me.

2. Lots of eye contact

3. When I went into a men's shops that I know are usually empty (i'm there a

lot), but after like 30-40 secs, women started appearing there. I was in the middle of the shop and they were moving

like back and front, back and front, back and front, like zombies, trying really hard to get my attention, and then

just standing close to me with really open body language, like "comeon, come talk to me". It was funny, I could see

they couldn't find an excuse to be there or know what to do as it was all men's clothes. :twisted:

3. None

made me a bit nervous/jumpy - it usually does - my suggestion is not to have coffee when you're on none. Or go to

gym that day before you use it, so you have better body control.

4. Women blocking my way a lot - they walk in

front of me and start walking really slow and so that I couldn't pass them - basically like they're looking for me

to touch them and say "excuse me" to pass.

5. Bumping was back and hardcore, damn I hate that, women are walking

_hard_ into me, I can see them coming 10 metres away and try to get out of the way, but still they come into me, I

quite often have even bruises from it.

NEXT:
I felt I should have added more, as Mobley suggested, gonna try

adding 1 more dab of PI and 1 more dab of NPA tonight and will see if it gets better results.

visual999
12-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Basically I liked the pure

none results better than I like the SoE or none+SoE, as I'm a very friendly/open/fun person anyway, so SoE makes me

go over the top to pure goofy.

SoE+alcohol = can't keep a serious face. There was a sexy icequeen type chick

in club few weeks ago, was standing further away at first, saw how she rejected some guys asking her to dance, so I

went and just stood there in front of her, put my arms across my chest like she had and imitated her angry icequeen

look/posture, then just started laughing at her and making crazy faces. Could see she was struggling to keep the

angry face.

MOBLEYC57
12-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Basically I

liked the pure none results better than I like the SoE or none+SoE, as I'm a very friendly/open/fun person anyway,

so SoE makes me go over the top to pure goofy.

SoE+alcohol = can't keep a serious face. There was a sexy

icequeen type chick in club few weeks ago, was standing further away at first, saw how she rejected some guys asking

her to dance, so I went and just stood there in front of her, put my arms across my chest like she had and imitated

her angry icequeen look/posture, then just started laughing at her and making crazy faces. Could see she was

struggling to keep the angry face.

Where are you putting your 1:1 dabs of NPA:PI Visual? It deserves a

week or two of testing before you jump to 2:2. It's part of the process ... a process that I've never followed!

:frustrate

What kind of cover scent are you using?

When you're done testing that 1:1 ... you can take a

small bit of SOE, and place it on your neck's pulse points, and then apply your PI:NPA on top of it as well.

Keep testing, and keep posting what YOU think!:wave: :run:

Isn't it amazing that for so long, people say

it's an age thing, but Visual is 20+, and it's not killing his hits?

Is he low on his natural -none levels?

That's what most would say, but how do we really know?

-None is only liked by older women? That's not

true either.

-None is liked more by black women? I've found that to be true, but I've seen white women fall on

their knees to a good -none slap as well.

Someone once said that an OD is not always a bad thing. That, I

believe! :sick:

Test ... test ... test. That's what we need to keep doing. :run:

visual999
12-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Mobley, my experience is that

the hotter (more alpha) the woman is, the more she is affected by the none, the 24 year old shy mice might get

"scared" away by 2 drops, while a 16 year old really alpha chick, or a bit older and experienced/secure women can

handle it. SoE pulled in lots of the less attractive not-alpha chicks for me - lost the few alpha ones with it that

I wanted, alpha types i guess want the strong none-filled types.

Basically I think what it does is makes the

women feel a bit submissive and a bit sexually nervous / jumpy... it sure makes me jumpy...

I applied 1:1 dabs

of NPA and PI in the morning, and now tried adding 1:1 more in the evening... but PI didn't come out as dab so I

dropped, and messed up all calculation, probably got like 3 dabs PI and 1 dab NPA in addition to what I put on in

the morning.

Anyway, a not attractive chick was a bit shy, some ugly chicks in the next table, one of them soon

started talkin really loud about how much money her family has when I sat down ("get a friggin extreme make-over

then" was my thought), but an alpha chick on the table on the otherside stared me hardcore... really strong sexual

stares!!

She was the hottest most-alpha chick there, was talking to her bit less hot/alpha gf and then suddenly

just turned her head 90 degrees to where I was standing talking to the waitress and gave me a strong 3 second "I

want You! Take me right here! Right now!" stare. She gave me a total of like 4-5 of those 3 second direct into eye

looks.

Now problem was, I've been on low none & high SoE mixes for some time before that, and imho takes some

time to build up tolerance to a phero mix change - I was feeling too aggressive to have any interest in the chicks

there.

So far I prefer NPA/PI over SoE - don't get me wrong SoE was also very effective, but I'm very

fun/un-serious without it, and adding SoE makes me just too goofy.

visual999
12-26-2006, 11:47 AM
I'd love to hear about all

result/effect differences people here have had with wearing just PI vs just NPA.

Gegogi
12-26-2006, 12:18 PM
"my experience is that the

hotter (more alpha) the woman is, the more she is affected by the none"

My experience agrees with

this observation except on one point. Alpha females are not necessary hot! Some are butt ugly but powerful and

respected leaders. Also, most attractive females are not alpha females. That is, being attractive does not afford

them leadership abilities. It is more likely to put them in a position of being a sexual object or, if they have

leadership abilities, they have a difficult time being taken seriously. I see hot women employed in the lowest rungs

of society all the time, e.g., hoe, stripper, sales clerk at department stores, etc.

MOBLEYC57
12-26-2006, 01:37 PM
My experience agrees with this observation except on one point. Alpha females are not necessary hot!

Some are butt ugly but powerful and respected leaders. Also, most attractive females are not alpha females. That is,

being attractive does not afford them leadership abilities. It is more likely to put them in a position of being a

sexual object or, if they have leadership abilities, they have a difficult time being taken seriously. I see hot

women employed in the lowest rungs of society all the time, e.g., hoe, stripper, sales clerk at department stores,

etc.

You're always on top of things, G!

Visual ...

PI - THUG
NPA - Sexxxy Thug

Both can be

sexual. It all DEPENDS on the target.

slickracer
12-26-2006, 06:31 PM
So far I prefer NPA/PI

over SoE - don't get me wrong SoE was also very effective

well with NPA, PI and SoE, you are getting

what you pay for. you don't have to justify your opion. sence you are looking for more sexual hits its only logical

that you like NPA and PI better then SoE. and im sure before when you were looking for interations with poeple such

as being open and freindly you probelly liked SoE more.

hey visual, do you dap your NPA with the droper top off

or on the bottle?

visual999
12-27-2006, 06:28 AM
With the dropper on - the

amount of one PI drop comes out of the NPA bottle even like that, with the dropper off, then the dap would equal to

about 4 drops out of PI bottle, imho.

Anyone else here feels that NPA makes you more jumpy/nervous than PI,

which kinda makes you macho-cool and slow-moving?

Is there any info somewhere on what effect the secret NPA

ingredients should have?

I've read a lot about NPA = more sexual and PI = more respect, but have had a solid

sexual record with PI over the years... haven't tried NPA that much yet though.

Also wondering if I should

even mix NPA and PI, maybe the makers of NPA have used the best ratios of none+secret and adding PI to the mix makes

it less effective.

terry0400-40
12-27-2006, 04:08 PM
It was just after 3 am thismorning, I had just read recent posts

on TE and NPA, So just before going back to bed i applied a small dab NPA to side of neck and covered with 1/4 small

dab of Beautiful parfume by Estee Lauder. When i awoke i discovered my girl was wrapped around me and nuzzling up to

the application area asleep, she did not want to let go. You dont exactly have to be a rocket scientist to see that

this stuff delivers the goods. :kiss: :wub:

MOBLEYC57
12-27-2006, 05:20 PM
[quote=visual999]Also wondering

if I should even mix NPA and PI, maybe the makers of NPA have used the best ratios of none+secret and adding

PI to the mix makes it less effective./quote]

Follow the liiiiiiight! Stay in the liiiiiiight! :thumbsup:

Open your eyes, Visual. Let your test results be your guide.:run:

Marlboro_man
12-27-2006, 08:16 PM
I have had great sucess

with NPA but never have tried PI. It's been a great sexual weapon for me and along with SOE it will stay with me

for life (or until something better comes along)

visual999
12-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Terry, could u do the same

test with PI?

visual999
12-28-2006, 05:16 AM
I've had great success with

PI, no scoring results with NPA yet... at this moment I'm theorizing it may be because NPA gives the though playboy

vibe - the guy that only has sex with different women and no relationships.

While PI gives just the though guy

vibe that might be more relationship oriented, and as we know 99% of women out there are looking for a relationship,

not a one-nighter.

Any comments on that theory?

terry0400-40
12-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Terry, could u do the same test with PI? Sorry i did not

reply earlier visual, but i only just clicked on and read your comment, i dont know why i did not receive a

notification by email as i usually do. For sure i will do the same test with PI and exactly the same cover scent,

also when i mentioned that i had awoken and she was wrapped around me and was asleep and nuzzling up to the NPA and

Beautifull parfum i was wearing, well later on after i had posted this report she told me that she did have a very

realistic sexual dream after 3am which is the time i went back to bed with the application on. So i will do it again

with a small dab of PI and report back. And thank you 4 the good idea.:wave:

visual999
12-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Put on some PI this weekend,

damn :twisted: , good old reliable PI - 3 clubs in one night, scored 4 phone numbers, of these conversations 2 were

_started by the girl_ . And offered me their numbers themselves, they were like "can I give you my number... be sure

to call me..... no really, call me!!!". Then in the last club - walked in, said something like "hey, how You

doin'", _she_ bought me drinks, and I walked out with her 5 mins later to my place.

As many have posted NPA

works better for them than PI, I dunno, I might be doing better with PI as it makes me cool and focused while NPA

makes me too nervous / jumpy, or it could also be that NPA projects the player vibe while PI the respect / reliable

vibe. Or it could also be I've been applying wrong ratios with NPA.

But as usual with PI, I got a LOT more

(scared?) looks from guys than from girls. Kinda weird when most of the guys in the club are checking you out the

way you would want girls to check you out :run:

What I've also noticed that when you date girls while wearing

PI they keep telling you they're scared of you. They don't seem that scared in the bed though :rofl:

How

much PI did I apply? Well I apply a drop... and the small "echo drop" also that quickly comes out after the drop

drops on your finger. So it's around 1,4 drops I guess. And heavy cologne on it, so they smell the cologne, but get

the effect of PI.

terry0400-40
12-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Put on some PI this weekend, damn :twisted: , good old reliable PI - 3 clubs in one

night, scored 4 phone numbers, of these conversations 2 were _started by the girl_ . And offered me their numbers

themselves, they were like "can I give you my number... be sure to call me..... no really, call me!!!". Then in the

last club - walked in, said something like "hey, how You doin'", _she_ bought me drinks, and I walked out with her

5 mins later to my place.

As many have posted NPA works better for them than PI, I dunno, I might be doing

better with PI as it makes me cool and focused while NPA makes me too nervous / jumpy, or it could also be that NPA

projects the player vibe while PI the respect / reliable vibe. Or it could also be I've been applying wrong ratios

with NPA.

But as usual with PI, I got a LOT more (scared?) looks from guys than from girls. Kinda weird when

most of the guys in the club are checking you out the way you would want girls to check you out :run:

What

I've also noticed that when you date girls while wearing PI they keep telling you they're scared of you. They

don't seem that scared in the bed though :rofl:

How much PI did I apply? Well I apply a drop... and the

small "echo drop" also that quickly comes out after the drop drops on your finger. So it's around 1,4 drops I

guess. And heavy cologne on it, so they smell the cologne, but get the effect of PI.Yeaar, Visual i call the PI old reliable, as it simply gets the job done when applied in the

correct quantity.Happy New Year... terry0400-40

visual999
12-31-2006, 07:29 PM
damn right, PI scored for me

again tonight... got 3 phone numbers... 6 chicks (girlfriends) were competing for me like crazy, and 3 of them had

boyfriends.

I'm not saying everyone should go with PI now, I think it's just what compliments my persona the

best - added 1,5 drops again. Been adding that every day for 3 days, no OD yet.
Just have to re-apply cologne like

every 8 hours, because while the cologne's smell weakens, the PI smell stays much longer I think, so have to

re-hide it.

PI works wonders with a group of chicks - maybe that one hot chick isn't affected that much at

first, or isn't showing it, but one of the girls in the group will be hit hard by PI and will get you into the

group, where you can slowly start turning the chicks into competitors. :twisted:

2007 = Back to the Basics

(PI)

Happy New Year!!!

WorkingMann
12-31-2006, 08:23 PM
damn right,

PI scored for me again tonight... got 3 phone numbers... 6 chicks (girlfriends) were competing for me like crazy,

and 3 of them had boyfriends.

I'm not saying everyone should go with PI now, I think it's just what

compliments my persona the best - added 1,5 drops again. Been adding that every day for 3 days, no OD yet.
Just

have to re-apply cologne like every 8 hours, because while the cologne's smell weakens, the PI smell stays much

longer I think, so have to re-hide it.

PI works wonders with a group of chicks - maybe that one hot chick isn't

affected that much at first, or isn't showing it, but one of the girls in the group will be hit hard by PI and will

get you into the group, where you can slowly start turning the chicks into competitors. :twisted:

2007 = Back

to the Basics (PI)

Happy New Year!!!

So you apply "1" drop.. Where do you apply it to and what cover

do you use?

visual999
12-31-2006, 09:07 PM
1,4 drops all on the neck

(easy to clean up) and as women are shorter would affect them a bit more than guys - I've also noticed pheromones

seem to "fall down"... e.g. when I walk down the stairs, women coming up the stairs show more effect than when I'm

going up and women coming down.

Would be cool to add some UV molecules to the phero mix and then wear special

UV glasses to check out how your pheros flow. It would be super awesome to see how a phero cloud floats towards

someone and how they get affected the moment it reaches them.... you could target your phero flow perfectly by

standing exactly where necessary for the wind to carry it to the target.

For cover scent, I use strong sweet

cover scents... I'd suggest taking home some samples from the perfume shop and then smelling them 6,12,24 hours

later to see which is still on there and which has lost its scent.

Though I get super awesome results with PI

that I haven't gotten with NPA, I think NPA also has a strong effect on women, had both on, NPA in hair and PI on

neck a few days ago, and the girl seemed to prefer smelling the hair... have to test it some more, would love to

hear back from Terry on the PI test results.

Then again, it's one thing what she prefers to smell and another

what affects her the way you want her to be affected - e.g. girls love to smell SoE, but it's no PI for sexual

results no matter how much they smell you.

WorkingMann
12-31-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't think you could see

the molecules even if it was the case.. I think they're too small to you can see them with the bare eye..

visual999
12-31-2006, 10:28 PM
maybe molecules was the wrong

word, but there's some kind of tracking spray already in existence and on sale on internet that you can spray on

someone and then when you look at it with special sunglasses it glows - so it'd be easy to find someone in crowd

and to tail them. Maybe one could put some of that into the phero mix. Was just a random thought of my very drunk

mind. Happy New Year!!! :)

Marlboro_man
01-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I've had

great success with PI, no scoring results with NPA yet... at this moment I'm theorizing it may be because NPA gives

the though playboy vibe - the guy that only has sex with different women and no relationships.

While PI gives

just the though guy vibe that might be more relationship oriented, and as we know 99% of women out there are looking

for a relationship, not a one-nighter.

Any comments on that theory?

There may be truth to that

comment as I make it very clear to women that I meet that I am not in relationship mode and therefore the mone may

match the vibe well for me. Hmmmm. I may have to order PI next time as a comparision factor.

For those of you

who have had sucess with both: What would you say are comparable ratio's between the 2? I know that 2 dabs of NPA

works well for me, but if I try PI would you say more, less or an equal amt for the same effect?

WorkingMann
01-01-2007, 09:03 PM
maybe

molecules was the wrong word, but there's some kind of tracking spray already in existence and on sale on internet

that you can spray on someone and then when you look at it with special sunglasses it glows - so it'd be easy to

find someone in crowd and to tail them. Maybe one could put some of that into the phero mix. Was just a random

thought of my very drunk mind. Happy New Year!!! :)
OKay but perhaps it also could be toxic to the body,

or give an allergic reaction or something.. Not cool! Especially not if you meet this reel hot chick and she sniffs

and BOOM.. Down she goes..
:POKE: :trout:

Hehe

visual999
01-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Another bump for PI!!!!!

The chicks that I met with PI on are calling me ALL THE TIME now, and when i say all the time, i mean 17 phone

calls between 3 chicks today!!!
:blink:

They're asking me if there's _anything_ they can do for me - maybe

they could buy me a coffee, or maybe they could "do something" for me... this is just nuts... life rocks this

year!!!

I actually tested the PI power by pissing one of them off real hard on date last night, multiple

times... and every time, she would stand up about to leave... then would sit down again with her arms crossed and

sit there really pissed and 30 seconds later she would move closer to me again and start sniffing the PI spots

:rofl:

tounge
01-02-2007, 11:33 AM
I

actually tested the PI power by pissing one of them off real hard on date last night, multiple times... and every

time, she would stand up about to leave... then would sit down again with her arms crossed and sit there really

pissed and 30 seconds later she would move closer to me again and start sniffing the PI spots :rofl:

Wow. Sounds like a great time.

Marlboro_man
01-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Another

bump for PI!!!!!

The chicks that I met with PI on are calling me ALL THE TIME now, and when i say all the time,

i mean 17 phone calls between 3 chicks today!!!
:blink:

They're asking me if there's _anything_ they can do

for me - maybe they could buy me a coffee, or maybe they could "do something" for me... this is just nuts... life

rocks this year!!!

I actually tested the PI power by pissing one of them off real hard on date last night,

multiple times... and every time, she would stand up about to leave... then would sit down again with her arms

crossed and sit there really pissed and 30 seconds later she would move closer to me again and start sniffing the PI

spots :rofl:

HMMM.... keep up the testing, I may have to give this a try after all.

visual999
01-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Terry, have you done the same

test with PI yet, that you did with NPA?

terry0400-40
01-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Terry, have you done the same test with PI yet, that you did with NPA?Visual, hi, sorry i did not fullfill my promise to try the PI under the same control

conditions as i did with the NPA, I have had a few survival issues to deal with latley, but i will get back to you

with a post this week, thank you for the reminder, i needed it.terry:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
01-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Terry, have you done the same test with PI yet, that you did with NPA? I applied A314 x 2 dr under the gills, and PI x 1 dr on back of neck, that was at

7.15 am, i wore this as to appear a little intimidating for a short interveiw, came home went for a run, then done a

few sets for shoulders and deltoids, had a shower using no soap, the upshot of this was my girl who came within 2 ft

of me 9 and 1/2 hours later started to get seriously affectionate and she said, have you put some of that sexy scent

on again, i was not interested at all, but incredably the earlier mix must have really held its potency, as there

was no chance of me just getting away with a rest, i was really amazed that she could actually detect it, but she

said later that there was no mistaking the strange smell that makes her feel that way. So i hope you can understand

it, when i say i will not be doing the PI alone test home application for a day or two at least, not after

thisafternoons intense and wonderfull encounter.:lovestruc :whip:

woofa1
01-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Pi= sustained usage for

a month.

Quantity .5 to one drop on neck. Essential oil as cover scent.

Results= A lot of eye contact, used

mainly in situations were a lot of female congregate. Some almost to a point of literal respect.And very attentive

to conversation.

Oppurtunity exist with good kino, for relationship to occur, ie frienship, and or taking it to

the next level.Depending on your situation at the the time. Overall very good product. Have used with a314 seems on

occasions to lessen the agressive side of PI , ie reduces the propensity for the od effect.

NPA= 1 to 3 drops

maximum. Will use with nol based product, find that NPA on its on me is very strong.Hence nol based product such as

soe, excite wipes .Works really well in conjuction.
Find that this combo seems to attract younger women 21 to

28.However have had major hits with older women also, which i prefer. Added chikira to the mix on occasions coulple

of sprays is sufficient. Found the women seem to open up a bit more with this one, but not always.

Sustained

usage for over 2 months, with this combo. Again NPA is best use were a lot of the female congregate ie bars and

clubs. Has a sexual vibe to it. I never use at work as i dont want that feeling with my work collegues. However find

soe a good one for that, also Alter ego. I speak publicly so these two are a bonus.

Thats my take.Overall both

can be as equally effective when used in the right environment and the mood that prevails you at the time. cheers.

'Imparting knowledge without hate or jealously is great for one soul'

lilstitch
09-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Mobley, my experience is that the hotter (more alpha) the woman is, the more she is

affected by the none, the 24 year old shy mice might get "scared" away by 2 drops, while a 16 year old really alpha

chick, or a bit older and experienced/secure women can handle it. SoE pulled in lots of the less attractive

not-alpha chicks for me - lost the few alpha ones with it that I wanted, alpha types i guess want the strong

none-filled types.

Basically I think what it does is makes the women feel a bit submissive and a bit sexually

nervous / jumpy... it sure makes me jumpy...

I applied 1:1 dabs of NPA and PI in the morning, and now tried

adding 1:1 more in the evening... but PI didn't come out as dab so I dropped, and messed up all calculation,

probably got like 3 dabs PI and 1 dab NPA in addition to what I put on in the morning.

Anyway, a not attractive

chick was a bit shy, some ugly chicks in the next table, one of them soon started talkin really loud about how much

money her family has when I sat down ("get a friggin extreme make-over then" was my thought), but an alpha chick on

the table on the otherside stared me hardcore... really strong sexual stares!!

She was the hottest most-alpha

chick there, was talking to her bit less hot/alpha gf and then suddenly just turned her head 90 degrees to where I

was standing talking to the waitress and gave me a strong 3 second "I want You! Take me right here! Right now!"

stare. She gave me a total of like 4-5 of those 3 second direct into eye looks.

Now problem was, I've been on

low none & high SoE mixes for some time before that, and imho takes some time to build up tolerance to a phero mix

change - I was feeling too aggressive to have any interest in the chicks there.

So far I prefer NPA/PI over

SoE - don't get me wrong SoE was also very effective, but I'm very fun/un-serious without it, and adding SoE makes

me just too goofy.

Vis that is a very good adaptation and one I will need 2 look into. I am already

friendly and outgoing w/o SOE. I can be really goofy as well, and from what you're saying SOE could very well

enhance that goofiness. I don't want to look like Shempf from the 3 stooges (although he IS my favorite stooge).

I'd rather be moe:sick: . One thing I have noticed about wearing NONE is that it enhances my cockiness 3fold. Now

cocky is good, women love that, but I am definitely not arrogant. I just purchased the SOE/NPA super combo, but it

is a lil late getting 2 my house cuz its Labor Day. Hopefully it will come Monday. I will try out SOE with the NPA,

as well as just solo, to see if it makes me goofier. Thanks for your insight bra. :goodpost: