PDA

View Full Version : unable to focus with pheros

visual999
12-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Has

anyone else experienced this? I'm determined as hell in my walk and movements, and body langugage in general when

I've been off pheros for e.g. 48 hours.

But when I use NPA or SoE, I kinda tune out... and lose control of

body movements... kinda like you would feel when you're working out all the time and then won't go to the gym for

a week.

and using the pheros also makes me sleepy as hell. Kinda feels like pheros get me off balance and body

needs sleep to get back into balance.

Gegogi
12-20-2006, 12:51 PM
I get similar effects on Vicodin.

However, I can't feel a thang even soaked in NPA and SOE (everything seems up 'n ready). However those around do

feel the effects and that's what counts!

CptKipling
12-21-2006, 04:54 PM
I get this with lots of SOE.

NPA makes me more alert, if anything.

luxveritas
12-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Last night I had a blind date

and while I was excited about it, only when I put on the SOE + A7 did my pulse go through the roof. I haven’t used

pheromones much recently and forgot how much they affect me physically. It was pretty cool to see how much nervous

energy I had after applying a little product.

I did notice that my brain wasn't in top operating condition. I

kept struggling for words that I use all the time. In the past I have noticed that the effects of SOE are barely

similar to getting stoned although not nearly as bad. The date went pretty well and I will probably call her again

after Christmas.

It seems that the best way for me to test a products effects, is to test the effects on myself

to see if I can detect any personal physical changes. At least then I know I am not dealing with snake oil. I am

still a little skeptical about the ways these product affect others.

Gegogi
12-22-2006, 11:37 AM
I haven’t used

pheromones much recently and forgot how much they affect me physically. It was pretty cool to see how much nervous

energy I had after applying a little product.

I only felt the "buzz" when I first started mone use. I

wear it nearly daily and guess I got used to it and don't even notice I'm wearing it. I merely feel normal with or

without it. I'd venture to guess most folks would build a tolerance and insensitivity with regular use.

Nevertheless, I'm still extremely senstive to natural female 'mones but blind to my own pheromone signature.