PDA

View Full Version : The Edge - Strong Scent?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 08:42 PM
I just started using TE mid last week and have used one spray a day, each day. This is my first try with pheromones.

I\'ve read a lot of the old posts that mention a strong scent, but I can\'t pick up much more than the scent of alcohol. Could it be that I\'m not able to detect the scent and are there others who have had the same experience? I want to try a little more, but am now afraid to OD. I\'m using T (new cologne by Hilfiger) over the TE and spraying directly to my chest.

BTW, I have noticed an increase in the number of women who check me out and have had an easier time in getting past hello with strangers. I also had a great first date with a lady I met the week before. Not so warm when I met her and it was a real challenge getting her number, but we got pretty close on Saturday.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 10:27 PM
I can\'t smell TE either. I can smell AE though.

Whitehall
01-27-2002, 10:40 PM
I can definitely smell TE because it reminds me of my own scent, say in taking off my shirt after a day\'s wearing.

I think that you\'re pretty safe with two sprays of TE to the chest, repeated every 4 to 6 hours. This is based on my observations of the scent for my own skin chemistry and exertion levels. You can use more in crowded, active places like dance clubs. Maybe add a spray to the head hair.

Bruce
01-28-2002, 05:03 AM
Dane,
I agree with Whitehall that you are most likely on the right track, judging from: A. the reported amount you use, B. the use of a good cologne covering the Edge, and C. the results you seem to be getting so far. There is a definite BO-type smell there, though quite a few board members have reported they can detect nothing which is in line with the results of tests done indicating that 1 in 4 US males can not detect the smell of androstenone, the principle stinky agent in Edge.
I would work with the system you have established, and work with that for now. You may find your nose learning to pick up the scent yourself over time.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Thank you all for the info. I\'m glad that I\'m not alone in my inability to smell androstenone. Whitehall, I\'m going to try your tips.