PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Expiry Dates?

d3kst3r
12-15-2006, 01:30 AM
I've noticed

a lot on these forums that some pheromones that work extremely well for some do nothing for others. Also I've found

little correlation to the reasons why this is so. So I've come up with a theory that maybe the amount of time they

stay on the shelf could cause the pheromones to lose their effect over time. I mean bacteria could break down

pheromones into useless basic elements over time, could this have been the case for many pheromones that have sat in

warehouse too long? In this case there should be expiry dates on each batch in order keep their freshness.

Marlboro_man
12-15-2006, 01:22 PM
My expierience doesn't

dictate as such. I have had some bottles over 2 years and they still work. I truly believe it's all about finding

out what your own signatures lacks and the often forgotten part of the equation which is what you are trying to

attract if your using them for such. I have found different ones work for me, but attract different types of

woman.

gaf
12-15-2006, 01:33 PM
I think a practical answer is that

if you store correctly ie: cool dark dry cupboard for example you'll find they last longer like any product

will.
Just the same as storing cologne out of direct sunlight etc... FWIW, bronzie stores his in the fridge because

of the hot climate and states that he gets a longer "release time" as a result, so by rights it should prolong the

shelf life, makes sense to me...