PDA

View Full Version : Unsure.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2001, 10:12 PM
Hallo,
I used to come to this board (when it wasnt so flasy images/icons/wink.gif about a year ago and tried out the Primal Instinct (no friggin clue which, from what Ive gathered there is a few of them now) and P.Factor and was reasonably impressed by them.
Not wanting to make this into some kind of sappy little letter, but mainly I use (or try to use) the pheremones to overcome S.A.D. , just give a little boost back to the old ego or something or the other. And was thinking about ordering again and seeing how this run went. But noticing all the new items on the list, I figured out I have no clue all over again, and was wondering if any of you (we,us,whatever) could tell me what would be good to order, combo or whatnot, sorry if its vague..2 am... images/icons/wink.gif

BTW, is Dirk still coming around this board? I remember I could always count on him and Bruce for answers images/icons/wink.gif and also, thanks for being so nice when I ordered Bruce, it was when you were giving away the PF with the fifty bucks or more orders.

Myke

Bruce
06-28-2001, 04:09 AM
Hi Myke,
I get an e-mail from Dirk every now and then and he still orders Xcite wipes from me, but I haven\'t seen him on the board in ages. Maybe I\'ll write him and ask him to drop by. He is fun to have around.

You can still get the free pf if you order by mail.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 12:12 PM
As far as applying to hair. I have a thick ole head of hair myself and use goop, gel, cement whatever to keep it in place....lol. But the pheros do not mess it up so to say. I usually apply to hair after I put my goop crud in it. I dunno if the gel dries the pheros in or not. But even after swimming in a pool for 3 hours or so it still had some noticeable smell of phero to it. As far as the hat. I live in an environment that is the opposite of yours. It is very Hot and dry here (110 - 130 in the Summer months). A hat here would maybe help keep the pheros from dispersing rapidly. But since the head disperses more heat than any other part of the body I would think a hat would not hurt to much, maybe even add to the slowing of breakdown of pheros. I\'m no expert, maybe some others on here can take a crack at it.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 10:00 PM
THanks for the reply,
Yea I always liked Dirk and his stories, the way he bought and used this stuff was like our own guinea pig. If it worked he told us, if not he told us as well images/icons/wink.gif

So what do you think would be a good first order again Bruce? I read all those threads on combos and whatnot and I really like the sound of The Edge but was looking for a 2nd just to add with it.

Also, alot of people have been saying to use the stuff on your hair, would that mess it up if you wear a hat? I live in a pretty cold state and am constantly wearing something on my head to keep the ol ears from freezing off images/icons/wink.gif

Myke