PDA

View Full Version : Major Breaking News!

Bruce
12-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Folks,

Today,

we are getting in 46 small bottles of an entirely new pheromone chemical that is extremely promising to say the

least. Initial tests are off the charts, and indicate a powerful effect on both men and women, though stronger on

women. IE: probably more effective worn by men to attract women.

It is kind of pricey, but probably well

worth it. If this initial test is sucessful, we can buy in larger quantity and the price will be much lower. We

have no particular reason to worry about it, but as a general precaution, please only apply to

clothing.

http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/122

Enjoy, and happy

holidays,
Bruce

slick
12-14-2006, 10:01 AM
wow looks like im gonna have to

buy some of this for my xmas stocking
:cheers:

Tiger4
12-14-2006, 10:41 AM
That's about

$20.00 per ml which would be about $100.00 for 10 ml. The stuff better work like crazy then.

Mungojerry
12-14-2006, 02:25 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

bronzie
12-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Yes, very expensive, interesting

Bruce...

Mtnjim
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Right when my pocket is empty from

Xmas---Waaaaa Waaaa Waaa!

bronzie
12-14-2006, 06:04 PM
il wait for the feedback to roll

in....so whoever buys and tries, please post!

Bruce
12-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I just created a new 25% discount.

"happyholidays" That will take some of the sting out of that price.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
12-14-2006, 07:11 PM
muah ha

ha.....

cooldude
12-14-2006, 07:23 PM
its actually 200$

per 10ml and not a 100$.
I would definately give that a try sometime soon. Bruce , can u check whats the

recommended dosage per applciation since its only 2 ml or 2mg of actual phero.

is this experimental spray for

one time use...or more.

smooth312
12-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Just a few questions:

Do

you know how many applications are possible with it?

Since it contains "mystery" pheromones, could you at least

tell us if it will be more like high -none or -nol?

...and lastly, is the "happyholidays" code still valid for

all products? For some reason I thought that was only for Thanksgiving.

Thanks.

Oceanborn
12-15-2006, 01:32 AM
There are only 2 companies in

this world where you have to pay to beta test their products. Love-scent and Microsoft.

WorkingMann
12-15-2006, 01:51 AM
And that shows that

Love-Scent is gonna be huge!!
But the difference is we LOVE L-S, but we HATE Microsoft..
Keep up the great work

Bruce

WorkingMann
12-15-2006, 02:13 AM
DAMN! I

should have waited to order so I could have gotten one off these babies to test also.. :rant:
:smite:

ToBeOrNotToBe
12-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Initial tests

are off the charts

Could you tell us more about those "initial tests" being "off the charts"? :blink:

Bruce
12-15-2006, 09:01 AM
It's more like A1 or ET than any of

those mentioned, but many times stronger. We couldn't call this even a "beta" test. "Beta" has a certain specific

meaning and we are far from that stage. That's why we called it "alpha" test. It is not alpha in the sense of

"alpha male". It is alpha in the sense of alpha, beta etc.

We have absolutely no reason to expect it to cause

any problems on the skin. I put it on my own skin and had no problems. But it has only been tested by a handful of

people so far, so it is always best to be on the safe side.

I know the price is insane. The cost of the raw

ingredient was rediculous because of the small amount. If this works out like I think it will, we will have it made

in large quantity much cheaper.

Also, keep in mind this is not just a blind shot at some completely unknown

chemical unlikely to do anything. I can't go into too much detail, but the stuff has been shown to have great

effect. AND... if you don't agree, send it back! Simple as that. We don't normally do that with these chemicals

for various reasons, but because of this price, let's do it that way.
A. Use the 25% discount which takes it

down to $30.
B. If you don't get anything out of the "test", send it back for a refund.

There.... love

me?

Peace and Love,
B

Mungojerry
12-15-2006, 11:39 AM
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

12-15-2006, 01:28 PM
I reintroduce

myself as the Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) :wave:

I'm a young scientist and I was directly involved with the

development of this new pheromone chemical.

With that being said, let me shed some light on this novel

innovation:

This new pheromone is, chemically, radically different from all other pheromones known to science

- it is the beginning of a whole new class of pheromones which are dramatically more active (and which incidentally

smell much better!).

Tests have shown this particular pheromone to be over five times more active than

androstadienone, as per it's impulse response from human female VNO subjects - the impulse response for

androstadienone is approx. 7-10 millivolts, whereas this pheromone demonstrates an impulse response of over 50

millivolts. Similarly, in human male subjects, this pheromone evoked an impulse response which was over three times

greater than estratetraenol.

EDIT: While the relevance of the VNO is strongly debated despite our

internal findings, for the consideration of all: the VNO activity strongly correlates it's behavioral effect.. As

an example, androstadienone and estratetraenol were previously the most active pheromones at the human VNO directly,

and also caused the strongest behavioral response in humans previously.

While this pheromone has not yet been

sufficiently tested in real-world environments, from my direct observations, when working with this as a male, it's

perceivable effect is far more powerful than estratetraenol (for which I've worked with many times as well) - it is

almost impossible not to smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous sensation

not unlike, although much stronger than estratetraenol. Additionally, this pheromone has a mild (and pleasant!)

scent to it, which resembles a very mild perspiration smell. -- EDIT: This is NOT a marketing scheme, but

rather is my personal observation as one whom has worked with pheromones for some time.

Again, the whole point

of this "alpha-test" is to gather feedback in "real-world environments." The typical application volume should range

at about 1/4 to 1/2 of a milliliter per application. The bottles are marked with volume indication marks (in

increments of 1ml), so it should not be difficult to measure 1/4 to 1/2 milliliters.

P.S. This is one of the

weaker pheromones which are in the pipeline - currently is underway the materialization of pheromones which are

known to be many times more active than this one, and which selectively target only male or females.. Pandora's box

still awaits....

bronzie
12-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Tests have shown this particular pheromone to be over five times more active than androstadienone, as

per it's impulse response from human female VNO subjects - the impulse response for androstadienone is approx. 7-10

millivolts, whereas this pheromone demonstrates an impulse response of over 50 millivolts.

could you

elaborate on what scientific equipment you use to measure the VNO? and the research? perhaps you could link us with

relevant studies, with real subjects.

Mungojerry
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM

koolking1
12-15-2006, 02:55 PM
"it is almost impossible

not to smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous sensation not unlike,

although much stronger than estratetraenol."

Hi HEC, Can you elaborate on this please, thanks. What I'm

thinking is that something along this line might be better for starting a cult with smiling followers rather than as

a means to get laid.

12-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Bronzie,

jvkohl you just got your answer to 'what he is marketing'.

Again, I'm not marketing anything

or in the position to market anything. Perhaps you should read my post again, which says: "I'm a young

scientist and I was directly involved with the development of this new pheromone chemical." - I'm the

chief science officer, and I am involved with the scientific aspects of development projects.

VNO

doesnt exist, so most of what you said just went out the window for me.
Believe what you will - I'm not

going to waste much additional time arguing this point further. However, I can say that extensive internal

literature shows otherwise, shows the active neuronal pathway between the VNO and the hypothalamus, and shows that

direct stimulation of the VNO (which unambiguously does exist, FYI) does clearly influence brain electrical

activity, as demonstrated via MRI. Internal research shows that the VNO does play a critical role in the activity of

these new classes of pheromones.

could you elaborate on what scientific equipment you use to

measure the VNO? and the research? perhaps you could link us with relevant studies, with real subjects.

Again, this is internal information which cannot and will not be disclosed due to the Non-Disclosure Agreement

(NDA) to which I'm bound - to violate this contract would result in injunctive relief and termination. I assure you

however that the reported information is accurate.

I was merely instructed to shed light upon the subject (as is

seen above). This however is the full extent of what can be revealed at this time.:thumbsup:

Mungojerry
12-15-2006, 03:05 PM
rrrrrrrr6666666666666666666666

12-15-2006, 03:13 PM
PLEASE DO NOT

DEBATE THE VNO ISSUE IN THIS FOURM. The information which I posted is for the consideration of all with respect to

these new pheromones. This form is meant to serve as a means for persons to report their observations with this new

innovation only. The VNO debate may be continued, if so desired, in the post "just say no to VNO!".

koolking1
12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
you answered the

off-topic posts, hows about me and my on-topic post. I ordered the product yesterday, with luck will have it

tomorrow or Monday. Cheers

Mungojerry
12-15-2006, 04:17 PM

12-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Mungojerry, that abstract was a component in the project - I did not realize this initially. The

article referenced
"mammalian bipeds," specifically relating to primates and humanoids.

Mungojerry
12-15-2006, 04:27 PM

12-15-2006, 06:51 PM
"it

is almost impossible not to smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous

sensation not unlike, although much stronger than estratetraenol."

Hi HEC, Can you elaborate on this please,

thanks. What I'm thinking is that something along this line might be better for starting a cult with smiling

followers rather than as a means to get laid.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. The concept

of starting a cult sounds promising - why don't you try it and let us know of your results? Furthermore your

shallowness speaks for your mockery.

My post is well-understood, I take it, by males which have previously

worked with or have been exposed to estratetraenol - as I believe it to be a very similar sensation, only

intensified significantly.

I suppose, it may seem strange for heterosexual males to wear a pheromone which acts

on both men and women (I.e. a bi-sexual [meaning acts on both genders] pheromone).

Consider the following point

- we have noticed that subjects whom have worn estratetraenol, in addition to pheromones targeting women, the

following: the estratetraenol tends to boost the mood, confidence, and esteem of the wearer significantly, while

provoking non-sexual, highly-social responses from other males. Such wearers also achieved better success in a

social work environment, as well as were they afforded higher magnitudes of respect from peers.

From logical

deduction, I believe that a similar scenario may be possible with respect to a bi-sexual pheromone such as is

this.

Mohammad Shah
12-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Right when

my pocket is empty from Xmas---Waaaaa Waaaa Waaa!

I cry together with you too, Mr Jim, but I hope you

don't have to sell the horse for the

pheromone!!!http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/i

mages/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

SwingerMD
12-16-2006, 03:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just popped in

and found out that Bruce has a new product under the tree for us. Cool! 8) Just ordered one along with a restock

of a fav product. I'll check back in when I have results. I have a trip down to San Diego around New Years that I

can try this at.

-SwingerMD

koolking1
12-16-2006, 08:37 AM
"it is almost impossible not to

smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous sensation not unlike, although

much stronger than estratetraenol."

Hi HEC, Can you elaborate on this please, thanks. What I'm thinking is

that something along this line might be better for starting a cult with smiling followers rather than as a means to

get laid.

"Thank you for your constructive criticism. The concept of starting a cult sounds

promising - why don't you try it and let us know of your results? Furthermore your shallowness speaks for your

mockery."

Shallow, gee whiz. Try to put yourself in the customer's shoe why don't you? You say "it is

almost impossible not to smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous sensation

not unlike, although much stronger than estratetraenol." And, I have to think now that if I wear it and walk into a

room with some number of people that they are all going to have a warm and joyous sensation due to my presence?

I only asked you to elaborate a bit and you won't. So, that's ok. I have some coming and I'll try it

out.

12-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Shallow, gee whiz. Try to put yourself in the customer's shoe why don't you? You say "it is almost

impossible not to smile after about 10 seconds of being exposed to this.. It creates a warm, joyous sensation not

unlike, although much stronger than estratetraenol." And, I have to think now that if I wear it and walk into a room

with some number of people that they are all going to have a warm and joyous sensation due to my presence?

What I meant was that it creates this sensation particularly for the wearer.. For as far as effects on

others, that's the whole point of this alpha-test...

bkshilo
12-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Ordered the product, will report

on results.

Either I'll serve as evidence that P.T. Barnum was right, or this stuff will be 'DA BOMB!!

tenaciousBLADE
12-16-2006, 01:22 PM
HEC, you said something

here about the future reaserch of pheromones... if I got it right, it ment that we're (humans) about to find out

pheromones to attract specifically men OR women...
Can you PLEEEEAZE elaborate on this? :D
It sounds so

intreaging...yum yum yum... I so hope it's gonna be soon that these are introduced to L-S customers

:p

P.S.
I'm so keen to hear the reports on this new product. Thank you Bruce, we love you :rofl:

12-16-2006, 03:16 PM
It

sounds so intreaging...yum yum yum... I so hope it's gonna be soon that these are introduced to L-S customers

:p

Indeed it is intriguing! It is not everyday that a totally new class of pheromones is discovered,

which are many times more powerful than even the strongest pheromones currently known. It's going to be an

interesting ride, as this is only the first breakthrough!

Mind you all that there are other pheromones in the

pipeline, which are over 10 times as active as this one (at the VNO). This equates to a compound which is not only 5

times more active than androstadienone, but over 50 times more active (at the VNO)! - A response of approximately

550 millivolts at the VNO, versus the meager 7-10 millivolts currently offered by androstadienone.

In my

professional opinion, these are the true human pheromones.. I think that the androstenes were the primary

focus of everyone since the inception, and were not the true candidates for use as human pheromones. Androstenes

might have a slight effect, but this effect is far too small and intermittent to afford them the title of

"human pheromones."

if I got it right, it ment that we're (humans) about to find out pheromones to

attract specifically men OR women...

What I mean is that certain pheromones selectively target

either the male or female VNO.. However, most of them to a degree slightly activate the "wrong" gender's

VNO, however the proportion of the effect at the "right" gender's VNO is over one hundred-fold more. However,

considering the incredible activity, that small fraction may be considerable.

:thumbsup:

ToBeOrNotToBe
12-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Indeed it is intriguing! It is not everyday that a totally new class of pheromones is discovered, which are

many times more powerful than even the strongest pheromones currently known. It's going to be an interesting ride,

as this is only the first breakthrough!

So, when can we expect the second breakthrough? Are they gonna

be "launched" one at a time?

:blink:

luxveritas
12-17-2006, 11:12 AM
This sounds interesting so I

just ordered a bottle. I just moved to a new city so I have prime opportunity to test this new product. If you check

out any of my previous posts you can see that I am a skeptic and will not over-report any findings. I plan to test

this product by itself with a cover scent.

Icehawk
12-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Indeed it is intriguing! It is not everyday that a totally new class of pheromones is discovered, which are

many times more powerful than even the strongest pheromones currently known. It's going to be an interesting ride,

as this is only the first breakthrough!

Mind you all that there are other pheromones in the pipeline, which

are over 10 times as active as this one (at the VNO). This equates to a compound which is not only 5 times more

active than androstadienone, but over 50 times more active (at the VNO)! - A response of approximately 550

millivolts at the VNO, versus the meager 7-10 millivolts currently offered by androstadienone.

In my

professional opinion, these are the true human pheromones.. I think that the androstenes were the primary

focus of everyone since the inception, and were not the true candidates for use as human pheromones. Androstenes

might have a slight effect, but this effect is far too small and intermittent to afford them the title of

"human pheromones."

Very interesting to say the least. I do have one question as to the effects

themselves. Most current phermones have to be applied with a bell curve in terms of effects ie. Too much = no

effect/overstimulation. Wont these have the same effect as basically applying several grams of none/nol etc instead

mcg?

Mr. Happy
12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Icehawk asks a very

good question.

Something I was wondering myself.

xvs
12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Very interesting to say

the least. I do have one question as to the effects themselves. Most current phermones have to be applied with a

bell curve in terms of effects ie. Too much = no effect/overstimulation. Wont these have the same effect as

basically applying several grams of none/nol etc instead mcg?

Yes, I'm curious about this too.

Previously people have said that about 50mcg seems to be a reasonable application. What he's recommending

is 500mcg, which, if it's 5x as powerful would make it equivalent to 2.5mg in a single application.

This

would be a super-ultra overdose of most pheromones.

If it's really 5x as strong, one would need nothing

like 1/2 ml. More like .02 ml.

So we have a paradox. Either it's 5x the strength of androstadienone and the

correct application amount is tiny, or it's 1/10 the strength and you really need 1/2 ml.

It can't be

both.

belgareth
12-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Yes, I'm curious

about this too.

Previously people have said that about 50mcg seems to be a reasonable application. What he's

recommending is 500mcg, which, if it's 5x as powerful would make it equivalent to 2.5mg in a single application.

This would be a super-ultra overdose of most pheromones.

If it's really 5x as strong, one would need nothing

like 1/2 ml. More like .02 ml.

So we have a paradox. Either it's 5x the strength of androstadienone and the

correct application amount is tiny, or it's 1/10 the strength and you really need 1/2 ml.

It can't be

both.
Or perhaps its 5X the effectiveness at a given dose? That would be very subjective though.

Icehawk
12-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Hoestly testing will tell.

Because measuring by VNO response, a 5-10x larger ammount of A1 to compensate for its lesser response might still

yeild in the same result of say 7-10 millivolts, meaning the stuff Archtypical Hybrid is describing trully

revolutionary. What I mean is we might be talking about response per receptor site, and if thats the case than no

ammount of current pheros would be able to cause the same effect.

Shenandoah
12-18-2006, 01:53 PM
I’m also

curious regarding the large recommended application amount – curious, not necessarily disbelieving. And I will

definitely start w/ lower doses, unless HEC can explain why a more powerful pheromone should be applied in greater

quantities.

Never the less, I have ordered up some for personal

experimentation.

One possible explanation for OD may lie in the fact

that what we have been using for sexual attraction (androstenone) is even more effective as a pig pheromone than it

is for humans. There may be some cross-over positive stimulation effect between species, which we’ve been benefiting

from, but there may also be an aversion effect built in when high concentrations are encountered precisely due to it

being a pheromone that is predominately used by a different species.

There are apparently pheromones that we can load up on w/o much danger of OD – specifically

alpha-Nol, beta-Nol, and A-1 (or androstadienone). Rone seems to be possible to OD

on, but w/o as adverse effects as eNone.

Another explanation

may lie in the nature of the active receptor portion of the hydrocarbon molecules that HEC has been developing. (My

wording may not be exactly correct as Organic Chemistry is a 40 year old memory for me). HEC speculated earlier this

year that if one was able to synthesize molecules that have two different active receptor portions on a single

molecule, both of which are known to stimulate the VNO, that the effects might not be just additive, but

synergistic. It sounds like he has found synergism.

Actually I am

quite anxious to get started with this new phero. Unfortunately I’ll be mostly around only family through the

holidays. However, if it arrives on time, I’ll try it on them. After all AQ, and LT together seemed to brighten the

day, and increase conversation among family the last time I visited them.

When I get more time to post, I have something of interest to add to the AQ thread.

12-18-2006, 04:32 PM
An important

point is that I have never seen any "OD" effects from this pheromone. applications of up to 5mg have been tried,

personally, but it does not seem to evoke any stronger responses than does .25mg or .5mg.

.25mg or .5mg are

just arbitrary suggestions - it might be fully active in as low an application size as, say, .05 milligrams. We

really don't know how it will behave yet in real-world environments.

From the testing of this pheromone in the

studies, wherein an air stream was introduced nasally, the "dose" used was in the range of nanograms - micrograms.

However, no one knows just how much of a pheromone, applied to clothes, actually reaches another's VNO organ

directly.

Note that the application size is not additive. If one were to apply twice as much of A1 as another,

the VNO response would not be twice as high for the latter of the individuals. - In other words no matter how much

you use you will still get only the same 7-10mv. I don't yet understand the "OD' phenomenon, but as per ICE's

observations, this is why the incredible VNO activity of this pheromone is, in fact, revolutionary :thumbsup:

Bruce
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
I always figured that ODs were about

crossing the conscious threshhold with the pheromones that had a noticeable smell to them (mainly aNONE). Obviously

you can OD on men's PI. I have gotten loads of emails to that effect over the years ("dude, you need a shower

etc). Coming on too alpha/strong on a more subtle level than your every day garden variety BO, has been speculated

about, but I can't really say for sure about that. Maybe it is just a matter of the wearer becoming more

aggressive even irritable under the effects of his own OD. That seems more plausible.

Now, on the subject of how

much a particular pheromone is able to stimulate the VNO, there was probably some method for standardizing the

exposure, making it sort of a matter of how much you need to wear to get a reaction. Interesting question. I

don't know the answer.

Then there is the question of the quality/type of the stimulation as well as the

quantitative issue.

B

Bruce
12-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Actually, what I came here to post

is that we are down to about 9 bottles of this stuff, and we still haven't gotten any user feedback. I'm

wondering if we should get some more or let it run out and see what we are up against.

B

Gegogi
12-18-2006, 05:00 PM
That's probably because of the

slow US mail during holidays. I'm still waiting on my chemset stuff mailed last Tuesday. Normally they're on my

steps in 3 or 4 days.

koolking1
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
today and

might be able to test a bit tomorrow. The bottle arrived fine, no leaks and no discernible scent from it unopened.

The application amount seems like a lot compared to what I usually do with AE/m and others.

Bruce
12-18-2006, 05:51 PM
There were a couple of orders that

shipped overnight I think. KoolKing, you got an alpha-test? I can't really detect a fragrence myself, so be

careful. Not that you can OD as such, but don't waste it. Put it on somewhere and have female friends take a

whiff. Take a whiff yourself too.

B

Icehawk
12-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok, questions slightly to the

left field for HEC.
Is the stuff synthetic/brand new to mother nature aka work previously mentioned by BDC

Concepts a while back?
How many other compounds could be available?
When? :)

As for more of the stuff,

Bruce you better :whip:

12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Ok,

questions slightly to the left field for HEC.
Is the stuff synthetic/brand new to mother nature aka work

previously mentioned by BDC Concepts a while back?
How many other compounds could be available?
When?

:)

These compounds are completely synthetic - they are not produced by humans or found even in minute

traces anwhere in the body or on the skin. Thus, they are not a product of nature's innovation, but rather

science's. I have never heard of BDC concepts, and so, no, they are not related at all.

There are over 20 of

these new pheromones which show promising results, however we expect to only materialize a few of them with the

highest activity - some for males, some for females.

When? Jeez.. That's up to Bruce!

tenaciousBLADE
12-19-2006, 05:59 AM
So HEC... There's an

important question asked here, that you still haven't answered:
When are the other pheromones expected to be out

on the market?
Is there at least an assumption as to the end of the project, leading to their first markete-day?

WorkingMann
12-19-2006, 08:08 AM
Whether the VNO exists or

not.. Who cares? As long as this shit is working I don't care if my ass has a VNO and detects it.. As long I get a

result from it, it's fine..

And about criticing "Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)" I think you all should be a little

more down to earth..
He's NOT marketing it.. He's not earning from it.. If I recommend a phero in here, it's not

marketing because I don't get anything out of it!
Year its "mouth-to-mouth advertising/marketing" but it's not

really marketing.. Because then everytime somebody would talk about a product or recommend a product it would be

marketing.. And I believe that's way out of the "concept" called marketing!

And another thing.. He's only

trying to help you all and tell you about it (as much as he can and are allowed) and all you do is attack his

statements/comments and posts.. What kinda way is that to threat the hands that's feeding you (with information). I

think it's okay to be sceptic and all, but it's possible to say it nicely and constructively.
Many of you ask

about things and when he replies and answers you all attack him with a negative attitude (or so it seems to me).
If

you're skeptical -fine! But you could still have respect for him.
If you don't belive him that's okay.. Say it,

and that's it. Someone else here maybe believes in him, and don't wanna read 21 posts about if it's bull or not.

That's just waste of time, and posts..
Sorry for the loong post here, but I really think some of you should think

about what you're saying one more time before you post it because some is just waste of space I think..

belgareth
12-19-2006, 09:53 AM
I agree with you. Their

attitudes are comical because all of us are considered a little off to even be spending time and money on

pheromones. Then these people act as if anybody not conforming to what they have decided is THE TRUTH is a heretic

and should be flamed.

Rather narrow minded and provincial, really. Expected better out of these people.

Marlboro_man
12-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Thank you WorkingMan and

Bel for saying something. I too feel the same way but didn't feel like taking on the world in regards to this. I

was really skeptical when I first ordered mones about everything everone said and now I have a completely open mind

as I know for a fact that they work. HEC please keep providing as much info as you can and thank you!:cheers:

surfs_up
12-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Like, alcohol remains the world's fave social enhancer and get laid drug... the ratio of

alcohol used for this purpose to pheromones used for this purpose is probably like 100,000,000,000:1 and look how

many ways alcohol is used, from the finest Robert Parker rated 97+ wines at $150 a bottle retail or in the most

elegant of dining experiences... which can be a nice intro into evening activities... to the cheapest vodka and

gatorade... and, heck, I've been in some of the most exclusive restaurants in the world and seen people who could

afford anything who could NOT handle their liquor and become wildly out of control, and I've seen people behave

like the smoothest gentlemen passing around a pint bottle... in this context, pheromones are one tool, which can be

an effective tool, or an ineffective tool... just remember that you are the action, not the pheromone... the

pheromone is like a mutual friend who introduces you, and maybe hangs around and helps with the flow of the

conversation... a great phero blend may be like having the perfect wingman as opposed to a slightly overbearing oaf

secreting too much pit-none or a wussy clown ... you definitely don't want the wussy clown... but the hairy scary

oaf will lose you some points too...

koolking1
12-19-2006, 01:46 PM
else steps up to

the plate and gives this a test ride. I can't for now. My dog had his first epiletic seizure yesterday and now

another one this morning. My mind is on other matters and am also headed out in a few days for Christmas. I'll

have to report after the holidays.

12-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Is

there at least an assumption as to the end of the project, leading to their first markete-day?

As soon

as Bruce Green-Lights the batch synthesis, it can be ready in less than 30 days. The material used for production of

the pheromone solutions will be highly pure, in excess of 99%.

Note that we first have to see how this

alpha-test goes before the gears can be set in motion. So post some reports people as soon as possible! :thumbsup:

Mungojerry
12-20-2006, 03:02 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mungojerry
12-20-2006, 04:36 AM
cccccccccccccccccccccc

hyper8
12-20-2006, 06:33 AM
So I take it that you can use a

cover scent over it. I just ordered and can't wait to test it out this weekend!:thumbsup:

koolking1
12-20-2006, 10:04 AM
my

doggie is doing good today and I have to get some Christmas shopping done so I figured I'd test it today. Mild

scent is my first impression. I can't say that I feel any more elated than usual, do notice when walking in the

house I feel a little "bounce to my step". I used about .25 ml and it seemed like an awful lot compared to my usual

AE/m dose. I've got several stops to make and should be back around 3-4 hours from now and I'll report what

happened. At the moment, am experiencing some calming type feelings.

Bruce
12-20-2006, 12:28 PM
We ran out this morning. We are

having another 45 made up and should be in the warehouse and shipping right after Christmas. A few that were

ordered last night won't get shipped today unfortunately; a lot of orders came in during the night. Tammy will

write those folks. Sorry about that.

Peace,
B

Mungojerry
12-20-2006, 01:19 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

koolking1
12-20-2006, 01:30 PM
I went out of my way

to get close to women today, spent a fair amount of time with a women's shoe department sales lady in a very

crowded with females store, yet more time with a woman selling earings, had lunch in a mall food court, 3 college

age women to my left, older woman to my right, hit the supermarket, not too crowded this time of day, did some light

flirting with women I was standing in line with a few times at the mall and again at the market. I'm going to

retrace a bit and just now say that the "bounce" I experienced earlier was due to my going out with both a new shirt

and a new pair of jeans on. I think I'll give it a shot again tomorrow with .50 ml (doubling what I wore today).

Had I worn my usual AE/m and SOE gel, I think things would have gone better. I will get my Suzy to take a good

whiff from the bottle when she gets home and see what she thinks (smells).

Bruce
12-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks guys. Keep it coming.

B

koolking1
12-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I also had to apply in the same way, have to cover the rather wide opening of the bottle with a whole

finger tip practically. And, I applied to my jacket equal amounts on the outside of the upper arm portion.

Although my sense of smell pales in comparison to Suzy's, I really didn't think it needed a cover at all, I could

barely smell it.

Bruce
12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
I can't detect much of a smell to

it either. Whether to "cover" or not is a wider issue though. A good compatible fragrance can really work to get

the pheromones where they need to go (up the nose). When I am out in public and detect a smell (consciously) I

like, that's when I take a good deep breath. That said though, testing unscented products on their own may have

more scientific merit; tough call.

Guys, what sort of results do you get when you do this sort of testing with

say A1, or (mungo) with your stanONE? Just as a reference.

B

Mungojerry
12-20-2006, 02:13 PM
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Bruce
12-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Mungo,
so you didn't get your

androSTANone? is that what you mean? In any case, if there was a mistake, sorry about that.

This new stuff is

sort of in the same school as A1 I think; discovered via VNO testing, yet grown to be a user-favorite

Keep us

posted,
B

Mungojerry
12-20-2006, 02:40 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Bruce
12-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Bummer. Sorry. I will say

something about that. Especially such a pricey item shipped overseas.

Sorry,
B

koolking1
12-20-2006, 05:45 PM
faint smell

that she can't associate with anything. She reports a bitter taste in middle of her tongue and zero change in

mood. She took two good sniffs from the bottle, closeup.

Holmes
12-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Now this I'm interested

in!

Will be ordering shortly.

12-20-2006, 06:55 PM
An important

point is that pheromones (especially this new one) takes a minimum of 10 seconds of exposure to begin to take

effect. If someone were to smell it out of the bottle, they should do so for 10 seconds or more.

jvkohl
12-20-2006, 10:12 PM
An

important point is that pheromones (especially this new one) takes a minimum of 10 seconds of exposure to begin to

take effect. If someone were to smell it out of the bottle, they should do so for 10 seconds or

more.

The recommended minimum 10 second exposure does not fit well with early studies that reported

changes in hormone levels with one-second pulses of pregna-4,20-diene-3,6-dione (PDD) every 10 minutes during a

6-hour period as noted in:

Berliner DL, Monti-Bloch L, Jennings-White C, Diaz-Sanchez V. The functionality

of the human vomeronasal organ (VNO): evidence for steroid receptors. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1996

Jun;58(3):259-65.

Granted, some of us have learned a lot since 1996, but are you aware of any research that

indicates why the reported VNO activation would take 10 times longer (smelling it from the bottle) with this

product?

JVK

Gegogi
12-20-2006, 11:52 PM
A reaction at a biological level

may be swift, but, in an actual social environment, those urges must fight through a maze of social conditioning. Of

course, that probably as little to do with a bottle sniff...

I've often gotten the feeling women react to my

pheromone signature extremely fast, within a few seconds. However, those little signs don't translate into action

until much later.

jvkohl
12-21-2006, 01:29 AM
A reaction at a

biological level may be swift, but, in an actual social environment, those urges must fight through a maze of social

conditioning. Of course, that probably as little to do with a bottle sniff...

The reaction at the

biological level occurs in millionths of a second, and has been measured in accord with consciously perceived

responses that take a little longer. Rarely, if ever, in the literature I've read is ten seconds of exposure to any

sensory stimulus required either for an unconscious affect, or for a consciously perceived

effect.

Intuitively, I suggest that sensory input from our environment -- especially our social

environment--requires a rapid response. For example, if it takes 10 seconds to respond to touching a hot

surface--you will be badly burned. If it takes 10 seconds for another person to respond to your "pheromones," the

two of you may already be 20 seconds away from each other (e.g., halfway across the room).

I've often gotten the feeling women react to my pheromone signature extremely fast, within a

few seconds. However, those little signs don't translate into action until much later.

The rapid

response is due to the fact that their biological response occurs in less time than it takes to "think" about it,

and with minimal exposure. This does not mean that any active conscious response occurs, because minimally most

women are going to first think about their response.

Eliminate the thought process by having someone sniff a

bottle, and the response time is reduced to the time it takes for the product to elicit a biological response: a few

hundred millionths of a second. Ten seconds does not fit either with study design or with research findings that I

am aware of.

JVK

koolking1
12-21-2006, 08:20 AM
well, geez, I

drive a small pickup truck and it took me 35 minutes to get where I was going to so I should have been greatly

affected by the product.

BTW: Being in a small pickup is one of the very best places to experiment with

mones. I remember fondly when I lived in Florida the good luck I had with mones and another passenger in that small

cab. Especially interesting was the time I pulled up to a Wendy's after dousing myself with the old APC, aircon

was on high, opening my window and having a blast of serious mone scent go to the woman manning the booth. I

thought she was going to climb completely out of her window to get to me (true story).

After Sue's

non-reaction last night I've decided this product isn't going to do it for me and I'm not going to experiment

with it further. I hope others get better results. Admittedly, I do get excited about trying new products but I

always wind up back with SOE, AE/m, and A1 with some LT sprayed on to help broadcast the scents.

Mungojerry
12-21-2006, 09:29 AM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

koolking1
12-21-2006, 09:34 AM
took two deeps whiffs

that I'm sure lasted longer than 10 seconds.

Icehawk
12-21-2006, 10:02 AM
took two deeps

whiffs that I'm sure lasted longer than 10 seconds.

Try going to sleep with a bit under the nose.

That always guides me well as to the effect of the particular phero.

Mr. Happy
12-21-2006, 10:29 AM
The link:

http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/122

(http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/122)

appears to lead nowhere now.

As I have just ordered this stuff I'm wondering about that.

ontimenow
12-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Happy here's a quote from

Bruce

We ran out this morning. We are having another 45 made up and should be in the warehouse

and shipping right after Christmas. A few that were ordered last night won't get shipped today unfortunately; a

lot of orders came in during the night. Tammy will write those folks. Sorry about

that.

Peace,
B

Mr. Happy
12-21-2006, 01:23 PM
I did see that before, but I

wondered about taking it off the web-site. It's one thing to be temporarily out of stock, it's another to delete

it from your inventory.

Mungojerry
12-21-2006, 01:23 PM
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mr. Happy
12-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Try going to

sleep with a bit under the nose. That always guides me well as to the effect of the particular

phero.

Good advice, I may try that tonight.

How exactly does this inform

you?

Mungojerry
12-21-2006, 01:29 PM
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Mr. Happy
12-21-2006, 01:42 PM
I see.

As far as waking up

with boners or being unable to stop thinking sexual thoughts...you mean...MORE than usual?

As far as the patio

is concerned, forget that.

I would kill them and bury them in the back yard.

hyper8
12-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks Bruce, I got my alfa test

today! It's cool that there is no smell
at least that I can detect. Hope to give you guys some good reports

after
the holiday!:thumbsup: Hope everyone has a great holiday. Later guys.

Icehawk
12-21-2006, 04:29 PM
How exactly

does this inform you?
It bypasses your concious editor so you get a vibe as to the effect of a particular

phero. I test it this way on myself and a female friend/gf so that you get a good vibe for both sexes. Some mones

make me horny, some me give me real deep introspective dreams (bnol anyone?), on some I cant sleep, or agressive, or

real calm etc etc etc

Bruce
12-21-2006, 05:12 PM
I did see that

before, but I wondered about taking it off the web-site. It's one thing to be temporarily out of stock, it's

another to delete it from your inventory.

Happy, it's a weakness of the shopping cart we use. When

you mark a product out of stock, bing... it disappears to the customer. From the admin side it is still there, just

marked out of stock.

Mtnjim
12-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Happy, it's a

weakness of the shopping cart we use. When you mark a product out of stock, bing... it disappears to the

customer. From the admin side it is still there, just marked out of stock.

Of course if Microsoft built

your shopping cart, it would be a "feature".

Bruce
12-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Well, in the defense of OScommerce

(cart), they have an elaborate system of keeping track of your inventory for you, so that when something runs out,

it notifies the customer of that, and gives them the option of ordering *anyway*. It just doesn't work for us, so

we shut that "feature" off, and now if I manually check "out of stock" boioioing... no product. Sort of a

bug.

BTW, what do Microsoft and a tank-top have in common?

bkshilo
12-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Received the

product this morning.

Opened the tube and held in under my nose for over 10 seconds, inhaling deeply. Didn't

notice any effect.

Inverted the tube over my index finger. Wiped the product under my nose on my upper lip; the

excess was wiped on the back of my neck.

A 20 minute commute to work in the enclosed confines of my car did not

produce any effect on my mood.

When I got to work, I repeated the procedure. So far, it's been 30 minutes and

haven't noticed any difference with the people I interact with.

So far, the product is a bust. Will continue

testing and report back with results.

CptKipling
12-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't know Bruce, what is

the difference between Microsoft and a tank-top...

bkshilo,

50 minutes without reactions is not a bust. To

really see the differences you have to be in the habit of being REALLY sociable.

Mungojerry
12-23-2006, 09:40 AM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WorkingMann
12-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey guys.. All of you seems

to focus a lot on what HEC said.. maybe you should, but things almost always change from lab to reality.. So could

you all try to comment on "normal" signs also..? I say "normal" because these signs are the one we all in here look

after most often..
So we could see how this is in the real world..
And keep posting guys and keeop up the good

work..

Bruce
12-23-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't know

Bruce, what do Microsoft and a tank-top have in common?

They both offer very little support

belgareth
12-23-2006, 03:14 PM
They both offer

very little support
I think the tank top offers more.

tenaciousBLADE
12-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Just read all the reports

& replys. Seems like there's no affect to this product :\
BUT... as Mungojerry mentioned, there should be no

dispare. A week is not enough to trash a product.
Thank you all for reporting :D
Keep up the good work.
BTW,

isn't there anyone else out there expirimanting with the product?

SyraBrian
12-24-2006, 12:07 PM
After the holidays, I'll

probably order this bad boy and apply my famous Sit At The Seat Next To The Spot Where The Hooter Girls Pick Up The

Drinks They Serve To Their Customers Test.

If that works out well I'll break out The Wear It At A Strip

Club And Try To Get More Bang For My Buck Test.

CATPYCO
12-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Still waiting on my

order!!!!!
Word of advice... DO NOT PLACE A ORDER ON THER WEEKEND!!! :frustrate Evertime I place a order on

the weekend at love scent, it takes a week and a half to arrive... don't know why. When i order on Monday, my

order arrives with in days... N E WAY...Does anyone have a good results with this product yet?

bronzie
12-24-2006, 04:37 PM
I think the

tank top offers more.

Microsoft offers no support as far as I know, though they love to have you send

them information via an automated process via the windows operationg system, they are the 'Evil empire', I try my

best to use non microsoft software, im even thinking of switching to an Apple PC. Apple offers great support, but

you pay for it big time!

Gegogi
12-24-2006, 06:53 PM
The thing about Macs is you

rarely need support. But don't ever utter Apple PC. It's a Mac!

Pherolover
12-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Hello boys and girls,
Thought I'd take a moment and post my results with the new experimental pheromone I

received. I think there is definitely something to it as I've been getting alot of positive hits from women (I'm a

male) including one girl who I've caught looking at me repeatedly and I did not get this response before I started

using these new mones so I'm chalking it up to them. Mostly the hits have been smiles and stares from strange women

and girls I know have been more talkative and coming over to me more and talking to me. Also, a woman who I recently

started seeing was all over me when I went to her place earlier this week. She was really affectionate and snuggling

up to me :kiss: for the entire 5 - 6 hours I was there and she mentioned a few times how good I felt and how secure

she felt in my arms. Now, when it got to the point where I began the foreplay she was doing alot of moaning and the

nipple erection was most definitely there. :thumbsup: I also noticed that she would put her head where I sprayed the

mones and as a little experiment I would give myself 1 spray in a different spot whenever she left the room so I'd

say I probably gave myself 5 -6 sprays thoughout the entire night. I also noticed her female room mate :angel: was

rather friendly too and at first she came into the room fully dressed but the next time she came into the room about

20 minutes later she had changed her clothes and was now in a pair of very clingy and skimpy short shorts and a tee

shirt with no bra and her nipples were rock hard and it was all I could do to keep from getting caught looking at

her - I was impressed! She was also engaging me in conversation directly looking for my opinion on things and

smiling and joking around with me. Now for the answer you've all been waiting for - the mixture. What I used was a

1 ounce spray bottle that I carry around with me and in the spray bottle I mixed 1 ounce of fractionated coconut oil

that I use as an unscented carrier (and which gets absorbed rather quickly for an oil), 3 drops of -dienone, 1 drop

of -none, 3 drops of NPA for men and 5 drops of the new mone (and at only 2 mg per container I'll end up using it

up fairly quickly I assume). The reason I believe the new experimental mone is responsible for this behavior is

because when I've used the exact mix I just described without the new mone I haven't gotten the same results.

I've gotten mostly looks but that's about it so I think the new stuff has made all the difference in how women

have been behaving with me lately and it's been consistent too I want to add. I don't notice this effect on every

woman I come in contact with when I wear it but with a good majority of them. Here's an interesting side note

though: I was checking out one girl who was checking me out by looking at my reflection in the window at the coffee

shop I went to tonight. She wouldn't look at me once directly but every time I looked out the window I noticed her

reflection in the window and she was looking at me! Anyway, I hope this new mone will be available on a regular

basis because I think it's a hit but if it will be I'm hoping Bruce can negotiate something on the price with the

manufacturer because it's a little pricey right now. Definitely worth it though!

Mungojerry
12-28-2006, 11:20 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

koolking1
12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I'll try it again tomorrow

and double the application, first time out I used .25 ml of it.

Icehawk
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
In regards to pherolovers post,

the new stuff might be effective with other mones only. If it works akin to A1 then I do remmember some studies

which only showed activation/effect when given a proper context ie. on a male with other mones present. A1 itself

isnt supposed to do much but get the brains attention for the other pheros.

luxveritas
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Just tested the stuff on

myself and didn’t feel any different. When ever I use SOE or NPA I can feel a physical difference kind of like an

adrenaline rush or a slight marijuana high. I didn’t smell anything from the bottle except everclear.

WorkingMann
12-29-2006, 06:54 AM
Pherolover :
Good post but

everybody else seems to dont get any effect from it..
Hope someone can get something out of this stuff..

Marlboro_man
12-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Please keep the posts

coming. I would love to hear more!!!

redak
12-29-2006, 03:42 PM
I tried the new stuff

adding one dab each time and didn't notice any results.
Mixed .5 into a cover(gauiltier2) and put it all on.

Walked into my gym and suddenly every eye was locked on me.Not in a friendly way at all,not hostile or scared,they

just seemed extremely alert to my presence(Not DIH). As I approached the desk two guys that were messing with

weights decided to go to the desk from different sides of the gym(distance 30' each, although I had passed within

10' of them on my way in)this appeared to be an effort to be protective of the girl at the counter. Both these guys

are know-it-all poser types, but they never said a word only hung around the desk.I wasn't there to work out so I

didn't get to watch the response over a period of time or to try and work around the wariness.
I plan to try a mix

with SOE and PI + .25 of the alpha test next.

Mungojerry
12-29-2006, 05:35 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

redak
12-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Yes .5! I was pissed I wasn't

getting as much reaction as I expected and was only stepping out for a couple of errands.
I went out last night

with about .1, 3 drops A314with gaultier2 as cover,as an afterthought 2 dabs of SOE. Was at hooters and a couple of

girls who usually aren't real friendly to me were(attentive,chatty etc.) and one guy at next table was talkative.

Noticed a milder form of the checking out by the guys I walked by on the way out.One guys girlfriend spun around to

see what grabbed his attention which was funny.Will try again tonight

CATPYCO
12-31-2006, 03:16 AM
REDAK:

Two

questions.....

1. How many drops is .5
2. Did u put A-test on your skin or clothing

SyraBrian
12-31-2006, 10:23 AM
So far, the best reviews have

come when this product is used in conjunction with another product. Perhaps it amplifies the latter product's

effects. More anectodal evidence and we could nickname the alpha test product "Ampi"!

koolking1
01-04-2007, 05:28 PM
that I was going to

experiment with it again but haven't done so. I've had a few occasions since saying that but opted instead to

wear my usual AE/m, SOE, LT, and A1 mix. I just didn't want to chance the unknown for something that works in the

situations I had an opportunity to participate in recently. And, I might add, my mix worked wonderfully.

redak
01-05-2007, 12:45 AM
1. I used the measured

marks on the container and a dropper so I can,t say how many drops,sorry.
2. Most on my neck,hair and wrist with

substantial multiple dabs to my shirt and jacket.

Note: Went out tonight(Hooters again,sorry it's next door to

home depot I'm remodeling) with a mix of approx. .25 alpha test, 3 drops wagg-n and gaultier2 cover to taste.

Slight increase in friendliness from those that know me the longest,waitress was rubbing legs while I gave order but

girls who have only seen me a few times weren,t nearly as friendly as I would expect/usual. One stayed completely

clear of me,this was the first time I saw her there but she wasn't a rookie.
And again I had someone seated next

to me who was chatty,although he kept his back to me until he was about to leave. No obvious looks from other

patrons but a child that was roaming the place w/mom close behind made an abrupt stop and didn't go down my aisle

or the aisle I walked down to get there.
Altogether I have mixed feeling but will probably reorder and try with a

bunch of rone or SOE.Maybe 50/50 straightNPA/Alpha test.:cheers:

Bruce
01-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Guys,

We will have

another shipment of 101 in on Monday. Feel free to give it a try at no risk. Results have not been good thus far,

but you can send it back for a refund, no questions asked if you don't get results. Just give it a fair shot and

try not to be affected by the negative hysteria.

Peace,
B

Shenandoah
01-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Just picked

mine up at the P.O. on Saturday 6 January, so I’ve had little time to test Alpha-101.

There are so many “Alpha’s”, and “A-something’s” already, may I suggest temporarily

referencing this experimental pheromone by it’s minimal measured “electromotive volts” in VNO tissue, that would be

“EMV-7”. Of course there are already a couple “7’s” too, but this would still be less

confusing.

I can see the obvious extrapolations “EMV-7” becomes

“Volts-7” => “the electrifying new pheromone that amps up your act.” Now you know why I’m not in

sales.

On Saturday & Sunday I applied one dab of EMV-7 along with what

I have been using recently (a minimal amount of AQ gotten by tilting the bottle slightly until something comes out

spread along the jaw line, about 12” SoE around the mouth, & a couple spritz’s of LT to the shirt). I define “dab”

as hold finger across mouth of vial, invert, and return to upright position. This dab is then spread on the collar

of my shirt.

It seems to have no immediate effect, but seems to be a

longer term enhancer of other mones, and even an energizer for me – something like caffeine –

perhaps.

I had been up more than 24 hours when I applied EMV-7 around

09:30 Saturday, and it seemed to function very well as an alertness-energizer through at least 15:00 (3:00 PM)

before I began to drag down. Yet I didn’t actually want to sleep until after about 9:00 PM. The staying awake effect

(if it is from the EMV-7) was even more pronounced Sunday night, and yet though I’m tired, I feel rather alert, and

up beat at the office on Monday.

Friendliness, and chattiness for the

last two days seemed to both be enhanced beyond what I would normally expect wearing AQ, SoE, and LT together, which

do have that effect.

Today I’m wearing EMV-7 alone on my shirt

collars.

More smiles and friendliness from waitresses at lunch than is

normal for them. One woman said hello to me out of the blue as I walked by her lunch table the second

time.

Is it the EMV-7, or residual mone build up from the AQ+SoE+LT

(wearing this combination did noticeable change my phero signature – even when not wearing it), or a synergistic

effect of EMV-7 & residual build up ? ? ? I don’t know, but I like it.

WorkingMann
01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Shenandoah (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=2559)
Cool posting.. This could be good if one

needs a lot a energy and stay awake (late on a project.. To get the last things done before deadline)
But sounds to

me like a standalone product it doesn't do much..

bubblebob
01-09-2007, 03:55 AM
*sigh* I was so hoping for a

new wonder product. Unfortunately there's not much budget left for me this month, so I felt more like ordering my

first bottle of Chikara than this stuff here. It doesn't look like this is really working... :(

WorkingMann
01-09-2007, 11:29 AM
*sigh* I

was so hoping for a new wonder product. Unfortunately there's not much budget left for me this month, so I felt

more like ordering my first bottle of Chikara than this stuff here. It doesn't look like this is really working...

:(

I wouldn't say it's not working but to me it more looks like it only enhance the effect of other

mones..
Btw. Chikira is really also a great product.. Enjoy :P

jose
01-09-2007, 03:41 PM
I would like to know if Alpha 101

works solo, so far the results are pretty poor. Mixing or combining it with other products doesn't really help me

either, is it 101 that's working or NPA/SOE/AE or whatever that's doing most of the enhancing? The first batch was

shipped out so I know there are many people out there that haven't posted their results yet, so I'm still waiting

for some more feedback.

bubblebob
01-10-2007, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't

say it's not working but to me it more looks like it only enhance the effect of other mones..
Btw. Chikira is

really also a great product.. Enjoy :P

I hope I will... ;)

Yeah, it may enhance other mone

products. But as stand-alone it seems to do nothing. :( Maybe the people saying that the human VNO does not effect

our brain are right? Judging from the things HEC wrote about great electric reactions in the VNO it should work as

standalone, too...

slickracer
01-10-2007, 11:07 AM
one thing i will say is that,

when people do testing like that in the labs, they only look for what they want to find.

thats the downfall of

every satistic studies.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 03:13 PM
I hope I

will... ;)

Yeah, it may enhance other mone products. But as stand-alone it seems to do nothing. :( Maybe the

people saying that the human VNO does not effect our brain are right? Judging from the things HEC wrote about great

electric reactions in the VNO it should work as standalone, too...

I don't know if the VNO works and i

really don't care.. As long as my mones work I'm glad and I don't care if it's my ass that detects it and makes

me attractive..
:drunk:

Mungojerry
01-11-2007, 12:47 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

goodguy
01-12-2007, 11:10 PM
First I used this product

by itself for a week. In all my testing I always only used two dabs. I didn't notice any noticeable effects on me

or anyone else when I wore it by istelf.

Then for another week I tried it with my 50/50 TE/Armani Mania mix+ 5

drops PI (all combined in a love scent atomizer). I wanted to see if this stuff balances out the none like nol does.

The only affect I saw was that I was more mellow in traffic. Usually this mix makes me less tolerant of my fellow

drivers. Other than that no noticeable effect.

I did a week of testing with my firendly but not too friendly

mix. A1+beta-nol+P10 (2 drops, 1 drop, 1 drop). I also covered up with several drops of Ciel. I put two dabs of the

new stuff on as usual and this is when I noticed the results. This stuff seems to mix and amplify beta-nol and A1

significantly. Women were way more into hugging, I've cured headaches, kids that normally run away climb all over

my back...all way too friendly stuff overall with no sensual vibe whatsoever.

I think this new product is a

firendliness and trust amplifier. Later on I might change my doses from two dabs all the time to a little more to

see if I can get the same results solo, but the stuff is too expensive to try like that for now. For now this stuff

seems to go best with beta-nol. I haven't tested with alpha-nol but will do so next.

SwingerMD
01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi All,

I've tried 2 and 4

drops (two different occasions) with four drops of Pheros. Nothing overtly sexual yet. I am observing some

possible consistant rxns, but I would like to test this in two more times in two different settings.

-SwingerMD

WorkingMann
01-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi

All,

I've tried 2 and 4 drops (two different occasions) with four drops of Pheros. Nothing overtly sexual yet.

I am observing some possible consistant rxns, but I would like to test this in two more times in two different

settings.

-SwingerMD

If you test these it's a good idea to test in the same invoriment or with the

same amount for a few days so you know that the mix work, and the reactions is not just a coincidence..

Sunny
01-15-2007, 07:56 AM
I applied one half of the contents

of a vial of Alpha-TEST-101 all over my hair and head/face and interacted with a lot of people, some of them closely

for over 15 minutes.

I did not notice anything I could attribute to pheromones. I feel like I could have put 1

ml of Vodka on my head with the same results...

Rakesh
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I am almost tempted to try to sell

pure water to a hundred different people and then see what explanation and effect they come up with :-)

I am very

interested to see how this continues.

Mungojerry
01-15-2007, 02:38 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

WorkingMann
01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
I am almost

tempted to try to sell pure water to a hundred different people and then see what explanation and effect they come

up with :-)

I am very interested to see how this continues.

I actually think some of the earlier

products that claimed they contained pheroes were water or pure alcohol etc etc..
People just didn't know much

about it was interested..

Bruce
01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Maybe if you put a fancy label on it

and hype it enough, someone will believe it, but I think we can see what happens around here when we send out

something without any pheromonal effect. This stuff is not water, but I think we can be fairly sure that it

doesn't work as a pheromone. I am having a bottle tested to check on potency. I trust it contains what it is

supposed to, but I want to check it anyway.

There are definitely loads of scented products on the market, if not

most, that have very little pheromones in them. That was obviously not the idea with this test. It just flopped;

that's all. Feel free to send it back if you bought one. Absolutely no questions asked.

Really sorry,
Bruce

WorkingMann
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Maybe if you

put a fancy label on it and hype it enough, someone will believe it, but I think we can see what happens around here

when we send out something without any pheromonal effect. This stuff is not water, but I think we can be fairly

sure that it doesn't work as a pheromone. I am having a bottle tested to check on potency. I trust it contains

what it is supposed to, but I want to check it anyway.

There are definitely loads of scented products on the

market, if not most, that have very little pheromones in them. That was obviously not the idea with this test. It

just flopped; that's all. Feel free to send it back if you bought one. Absolutely no questions asked.

Really

sorry,
Bruce

See this is the kinda service we all love ya for Bruce..! It's incredibly.. :lol:
You

always goes the extra mile for us, and even without we have to ask for it.. That's GREAT service and I haven't

seen that kinda service anywhere..!!

Keep up the good work Bruce..

belgareth
01-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I am almost

tempted to try to sell pure water to a hundred different people and then see what explanation and effect they come

up with :-)

I am very interested to see how this continues.
We hd half a dozen people high as kites on

baby asprin back in high school Some people will believe anything.

WorkingMann
01-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Amazing what imagination can

do..
Like that movie where the two guys goes into the dessert to smoke weed..
They start smokin and one of them

goes craxy and sees pink elephants etc and havin a wild trip..
The other smokes and looks around.. Then he find's

the package and says it's pregnancy tests they've smoked..
Again imagination
:lol:

That's probably also why

it's said it's out most powerfull tool.. Also the most powerfull selfhelp tool..

01-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Sounds more

like peyote cactus :thumbsup:

Even at the cannabis-cup, I've never heard of anyone going on a "trip" from

marijuana..

bubblebob
01-16-2007, 04:52 AM
I've heard of one shaking

hands with some green marsians on cannabis... :D

slickracer
01-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Amazing what

imagination can do..
Like that movie where the two guys goes into the dessert to smoke weed..
They start smokin

and one of them goes craxy and sees pink elephants etc and havin a wild trip..
The other smokes and looks around..

Then he find's the package and says it's pregnancy tests they've smoked..
Again imagination

LMAO!!! i know what video you are talking about....... and this is it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udP-LzDhp8 its kind of nasty

twords the end.

WorkingMann
01-16-2007, 05:36 AM
LMAO!!! i

know what video you are talking about....... and this is it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udP-LzDhp8 its kind of nasty

twords the end.

It's a really long time since I've seen it but I don't know if it's weed or

whatever.. Just that they're there go get high and wasted.. And then smoke pregnancy test.. EEWW!!
:run:

:frustrate :rofl:

goodguy
01-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Okay, guys. I

posted before that 101 seems like it amplifies beta-nol. I still think it does, but wearing 2 drops of beta-nol got

me similar results as wearing a dab of 101 and a drop of beta-nol. Overall, it's just cheaper to wear beta-nol.

Gegogi
01-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Even at the cannabis-cup,

I've never heard of anyone going on a "trip" from marijuana..

If you ingest large amounts of premium

buds, rather than smoke, you can pretty much make it to funky town.

WorkingMann
01-17-2007, 07:11 AM
If you ingest

large amounts of premium buds, rather than smoke, you can pretty much make it to funky town.

And what is

premium buds?
Sorry I don't know this but my English aint that good to know what this is..

WorkingMann
01-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Okay, guys. I

posted before that 101 seems like it amplifies beta-nol. I still think it does, but wearing 2 drops of beta-nol got

me similar results as wearing a dab of 101 and a drop of beta-nol. Overall, it's just cheaper to wear

beta-nol.
This could be a good one fore people that use high dosages of mones perhaps..

Rakesh
01-17-2007, 09:19 AM
Maybe if you put a

fancy label on it and hype it enough, someone will believe it, but I think we can see what happens around here when

we send out something without any pheromonal effect. This stuff is not water, but I think we can be fairly sure

that it doesn't work as a pheromone. I am having a bottle tested to check on potency. I trust it contains what it

is supposed to, but I want to check it anyway.

There are definitely loads of scented products on the market,

if not most, that have very little pheromones in them. That was obviously not the idea with this test. It just

flopped; that's all. Feel free to send it back if you bought one. Absolutely no questions asked.

Really

sorry,
Bruce

I was by no means suggesting that this would be the case- indeed, I am fully

confident that your standards for suppliers rule even the remotest possibility of something like this happening

out.

The point is the statistical avalanche anomaly we may well be experiencing here- that is, one person

experiences something out of the ordinary, posts about it, and as it was said already, it snowballs. We would need

severaly completely independent reference groups to even come close to certainity, which is pretty much beyond our

humble capabilities.

I remain hopeful towards this new line of research, though, and really don't want to

come across as a bubble burster. I think its a great idea and who knows, maybe the next concoction will be THE bomb.

And when that happens, I wanna be there :-)

Mungojerry
01-17-2007, 09:40 AM
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Rakesh
01-17-2007, 12:21 PM
What remains to be conducted is

the "NPA rabid dog test"...do you feel confident to try wearing the new product in an intimate setting?

gfunk
01-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Another reason

to be cautious is that I seem to be the only one who has worn this stuff a lot and posted the results everytime. We

really need reports from people everytime they wear this stuff otherwise there is a horrible reporting bias in the

results we see here.

Excellent point! Please keep the reports coming in people. And thank you Mungojerry

for your reports! :thumbsup:

HEC, would you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product?

You hyped it up to such a humungously large degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your

credibility.:whip:

WorkingMann
01-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Excellent

point! Please keep the reports coming in people. And thank you Mungojerry for your reports! :thumbsup:

HEC, would

you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product? You hyped it up to such a humungously large

degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.:whip:
Here I would say

dont' absolutely discredit HEC already.. Perhaps things worked unbelievebly good in the labs..
But things aren't

always the same when they come into the real world..

People that agree to testin in a lab will most certainly not

react in the same way in the real world because you see things differently..
Plus many things is more complicated

in the real world and just that things don't always work as supposed to in the real world..
So it might worked

just great in lab and tests but when you see the results on the street you can't always expect the same..
But I

know people are a little suspecius now when the "prophecy didnt come true" :lol:

belgareth
01-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm wearing it today and will

be in an insurance office full of women this afternoon. We'll see what happens.

01-18-2007, 07:51 PM
HEC,

would you like to comment on the results we're seeing here on your product? You hyped it up to such a humungously

large degree, and with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.
Yes, I would care

to comment: Firstly, anyone who is not happy with it: send it back - We've agreed to reimburse Bruce for any

returns. Secondly: we believed that the pregnen steroid contained within was very special due to its

astronomically-high VNO response.

Due to the failure of alpha-test-101 to evoke strong behavioral responses,

admittedly it now does seem that VNO activity is independent of behavioral response. However, VNO activity is really

the only benchmark by which to predict the activity of a new pheromone - and so now begs to be developed a new

benchmark which accurately correlates activity.

Consider the meaning of "alpha test" - this is previous to a

beta-test, as we did not know of the true real-world activity of this compound, or if it would be active in

real-world environments.

We have no intention of letting this failure set us back in investigating other strong

potential candidates: success is born out of failure, and successful people fail forward. Only those who do not try

again are true failures.

Charles Kettering (a brilliant inventor) once said:
It doesn't matter if

you try and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.

Therefore, should

the displeased among you base my/our (or any inventor's) credit upon a single failure, then every known inventor

whom has succeeded would be bankrupted (in the sense of their credit).

androstanone (a major success) was

another shot in the dark - we're basing future plans to test new pheromones around the SAR (structure activity

relationship) logic as employed within the molecular model of androstanone.

So, if any of you care to try again

when we have a new "alpha-test" to offer, and wish to contribute to the furtherance of pheromone science, then by

all means do so. If not, then don't.

Addendum: Furthermore, I take full responsibility for Bruce's

introduction of this compound: he had based this introduction upon the information which I provided him regarding

VNO activity. He had not tested it personally before introducing it, and neither did we. So, if anyone cares to

complain about their results with this compound, despite the description of it, then relay those complaints to me,

not Bruce.

thirtyplus
01-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Wow, this is all very

interesting...I had no idea a company like this existed. So interesting to also offer a forum for feedback from

their customers...definitely a change from other pheromone fly-by-night operations interested in taking the money

and running.

I am going to read and explore more. I have done some preliminary research/reading on pheromones

maybe 5 years ago.

==
thirtyplus
www.realitymethod.com

01-18-2007, 09:55 PM
and

with these results I don't know what to think of your credibility.
Gfunk: You seem to be pretty fond of

: how does that affect the credit score??

gfunk
01-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Yes, I would care to comment: Firstly, anyone who is not happy with it: send it back - We've agreed to

reimburse Bruce for any returns. Secondly: we believed that the pregnen steroid contained within was very special

due to its astronomically-high VNO response.

Due to the failure of alpha-test-101 to evoke strong behavioral

responses, admittedly it now does seem that VNO activity is independent of behavioral response. However, VNO

activity is really the only benchmark by which to predict the activity of a new pheromone - and so now begs to be

developed a new benchmark which accurately correlates activity.

Consider the meaning of "alpha test" - this is

previous to a beta-test, as we did not know of the true real-world activity of this compound, or if it would be

active in real-world environments.

Thanks for replying HEC. I don't get any useful answer to why this

didn't work as I'm only a practical user of mones and not a theoretical wizard on the subject. What I was

wondering was how you could hype such an effect from this product when the effect you suggested seems to not appear

at all.

From reading your reply I understand that you hyped it up because of the technical findings that seemed

overwhelmingly positive in theory but you did not have much practical evidence of it's behaviour. However Bruce did

announce that "Initial tests are off the charts, and indicate a powerful effect on both men and women, though

stronger on women." Which suggests that you did do practical test on the product and that you should have had

overwhelmingly great results in order to support such a big hype to it's effects.

And when it flopped I ask you

how can this be?

Despite this incident that went wrong I'm all supportive for your efforts in coming up

with a new and great product, I wish you all the very best of luck with it. I'll be a potential customer when you

succeed in your efforts! :thumbsup:

Also since you mentioned , yes I love it, big ups for that! But lt me

also take the opportunity to express my total and complete frustration with the secret stuff business. That is if

you're not going to reveal it when it becomes a fully working product. I say enough already, this has to stop.

:frustrate

01-19-2007, 02:20 AM
However

Bruce did announce that "Initial tests are off the charts, and indicate a powerful effect on both men and women,

though stronger on women." Which suggests that you did do practical test on the product and that you should have had

overwhelmingly great results in order to support such a big hype to it's effects.
Initial tests are off

the charts: these are my words and they're with respect to the VNO activity. Furthermore, I, being very-well versed

with pheromones did noticed a strong effect (on me personally) when working with it..

Franky, we're as stunned

as are you & everyone else that its not overwhelmingly active: this was a major let-down considering the large

amount of time & effort which was invested into developing this on our end. Again, we're biting the bullet here in

offering to reimburse bruce for any returns.

Again, bruce based his hype upon the information I provided him..

It's not his fault in any way/shape/or form.

Mungojerry
01-19-2007, 04:20 AM
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

WorkingMann
01-19-2007, 06:40 AM
I agree here..
When we know

whats in them we know if the makers know anything about mones or just says it mones and it's bottled water..
But

most of all also that we have the opportunity to compare with other products and see difference in content and

amount, and not to forget the very important part.. Mixin reasons.. If we know what in and the amounts we can better

adjust our mixin..
I also liked this site/community and products because you know the content and amunt so you know

there's this and that in.. Instead of just sayin it's mones and it's a lot..
:lol:
I want numbers to back it up

also.. And if the creator will tell me these numbers and content I know he's not hidding anything from me or is

trying to trick me.. I know even though these numbers are released I can be tricked but I still trust these

manufactors more than those that just says it mones and its a lot..
:run:
Have been fooled with that I'm not

gonna be it again..

gfunk
01-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Initial tests are off the charts: these are my words and they're with respect to the VNO activity.

Furthermore, I, being very-well versed with pheromones did noticed a strong effect (on me personally) when working

with it..
I'm rather amazed that you actually did not try the real world behaviour before hyping it up as

a winner. But with the refund deal I guess it's fair enough.

Franky, we're as

stunned as are you & everyone else that its not overwhelmingly active: this was a major let-down considering the

large amount of time & effort which was invested into developing this on our end.
Maybe you're still very

close to hitting it on the nail, just needs some more work. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
01-19-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm rather amazed

that you actually did not try the real world behaviour before hyping it up as a winner. But with the refund deal I

guess it's fair enough.

Maybe you're still very close to hitting it on the nail, just needs some more work.

Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Or maybe it's the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of. :sick:

Icehawk
01-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Or maybe it's

the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of. :sick:

Yeah, whats the melting point of this

thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was gone while in

shipement.

WorkingMann
01-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah, whats

the melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.

Intersting point of view.. Never thought about this..
Because of course it

could go both ways..

01-19-2007, 02:43 PM
The melting

point was 134-135 C - this is slightly less then androstenone.. So the rate of evaporation would not have caused

this..

I'm certain at this point that this compound itself is inactive..

We do however plan to continue

to pursue one other pregnen steroid for testing: if this fails as well, then this class of compounds will be

abandoned.

NOTE: we have two other compounds which we plan to offer immediately as alpha-tests: one is a

derivative of androstAnone (-stanone). These samples would be free of charge. I'm awaiting Bruce's

authorization on this before disclosing more information on these, and offering them for alpha-test.

We plan to

offer future alpha-test compounds free of charge in small volumes - we're investing significant quantities of time

& money into this research & development: we are the only entity which is attempting to develop novel and superior

pheromones. We sincerely appreciate your support during this endeavor, as a very difficult and costly endeavor it

indeed is for us, with no immediate return.. :sad:

Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are

welcomed.

MOBLEYC57
01-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah, whats the

melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.

What I meant was ... I've found that body heat puts mones out there, but since

it's cold in most places, maybe it's because the body is not really pushing the mones out because it's cold; and

maybe some have found it work if they worked out, or something that causes one to sweat/heat up, after application.

Just a thought. :blink:

goodguy
01-19-2007, 09:17 PM
I believe

this stuff counteracts the effects of none (at least on me). Ever since I first used AE/m I could never wear more

than one drop and it always put me in an aggressive mood. When I used two dabs of 101 I was able to use 3 drops as

well as 3 sprays of Chikara without affecting me. The next day I wore two drops of AE alone and it did put me in a

bad mood like usual. I had to put on some Masters to counteract (which does an okay job but not as good as 101). I

think 101 could be that -none cleaner a lot of people want (unless it converts to none that is- but I haven't

noticed this when I wore it alone).

I still have at least a week's worth of product left (sticking to two

dabs), so I'll keep testing until i run out.

Shenandoah
01-22-2007, 01:42 PM
I am still

throwing some Alpha-101 on occasionally just to see if I can notice a difference.

I can't say that the results from Alpha-101 are absolutely negative, but they

really are elusive.

My feeling of being more energized

despite lack of sleep while wearing it could be attributed to other factors.

A theory for no great reaction to this synthetic pheromone is that it is so unlike

anything natural, that it leaves the person "experiencing" Alpha-101 alerted to the wearer’s presence, but unsure as

to how to react.

If it occurs no where in nature, there may

be no natural response to be associated with it. It just isn’t part of our endocrinological “design”. If it isn’t

part of the chemical processes that our bodies use, why should we react?

This is really a lame argument as cocaine, cannabis, caffeine, nicotine, aspirin

and many other drugs aren’t part of our normal bodily functioning, but we react in the extreme to small amounts of

these substances.

If you are a person supporting nurture over nature,

there may no learned response while growing up (how could there be?), and therefore no response as an

adult.

As it has never been encountered before, the person wearing

Alpha-101 may be marked out by it, but regarded as "strange", and therefore to perhaps be

avoided.

It may take extra effort on the person wearing

Alpha-101 to establish a response category for this new “smell” that the perceiver is aware of, but has never

encountered before. It may be up to the wearer to condition the perceiver to this new class of phero, and thereby

define a unique response in others consequent to the wearer’s presence.

I will continue to occaisionally use Alpha-101, and report anything

unusual.

HEC - "Thanks for trying"

TRense
01-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are welcomed.Well, I remember a topic from

your hand conserning a diff form of -Rone, methoxy or something, and I sure would like to try that one.

Unless

of course, the product that's been talked about on this topic is in fact that very same methoxy-Rone, lol.

:smite:

Shenandoah
02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
I felt really ill today (sinus infection) and didn’t feel like doing any experimenting, so I didn’t

put any mones on this morning. I’ve been using the new Alpha-test’s Blue-cap the last several days. It was enough of

a struggle just trying to keep focused on my job.

I’d been really

dragging through the day, and had an after lunch meeting with one other analyst, and my boss. I decided that if

there is any stimulant effect from this mone then I could sure use it, as several cups of coffee was not getting the

job done. I also added about 9” of SoE, and a couple squirts of LT as I didn’t feel very sociable. That meeting went

okay, maybe even a little more convivial than normal, but the real effect was a couple hours

latter.

I was standing in line at car parts counter, when another

customer right behind me just inserted himself right into the conversation I was having with the salesperson at the

counter. He started acting like an old friend, and finding common social ground with me. He really did make an

effort to keep the conversation going. He left first, and wished me, and then the others a good day. This is

unusual, as clearly he was regular customer, and knew the people there, but we had never met

before.

This seems to be an exaggerated effect like what one might

expect with SoE, which again suggests that this mone has an amplifying effect for at least a few other mones when

worn with them.

tenaciousBLADE
02-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Shenandoah: A

theory for no great reaction to this synthetic pheromone is that it is so unlike anything natural, that it

leaves the person "experiencing" Alpha-101 alerted to the wearer’s presence, but unsure as to how to

react.

This is really a lame argument as cocaine, cannabis,

caffeine, nicotine, aspirin and many other drugs aren’t part of our normal bodily functioning, but we react

in the extreme to small amounts of these substances.
I say this was a very nice try :)
And you

know... it might have something to it. But I would at this point like to correct you on a little something... I

don't know about cocaine, caffeine, or aspirin... and I'm of course sure you are right about nicotine...

but the active ingridient in cannabis, is a chimical called T.H.C. (I know the full name but it's a mess lol), and

T.H.C. is infact part of our normal bodily function.

When you pass days over days without sleep, you brain

produces actual T.H.C.
The only difference between that T.H.C. & cannabis, is the amount of T.H.C. in cannabis is

considerably larger... and, well... there are another 399 normaly-non-active chimicals in cannabis

:LOL:

Don't take it the wrong way though... I'm not a user :cool:
Just thought I'll inform.

Anyhow...

HEC... about this...

Originaly posted by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC):We plan to offer future alpha-test

compounds free of charge in small volumes - we're investing significant quantities of time & money into

this research & development: we are the only entity which is attempting to develop novel and superior

pheromones. We sincerely appreciate your support during this endeavor, as a very difficult and costly endeavor

it indeed is for us, with no immediate return.. :sad: I say Hurray!!!
Now that

is what I call true investment. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say your credit just went sky-rocket.
I mean, I

don't know if the Alpha-test-101 works or not, but you surely sound to me like a person who truely wants to give

the costumer practical results.
Don't give up. Even though I'm sometimes a sceptikal costumer, even I greatly

appritiate a true succesfull reasercher when I recognize it :thumbsup:
"Successful people fail forward" - indeed

you do :D {we... lol... I ment we}

P.S.
I've been gone for about 2 months, and I still have no time to write

here... I only found time for one reply, and I thought this one is the most interesting for now :drunk:
Still,

I've had wonderfull results with various products, and have already started writing a long report... I hope it

won't take me too long to finish it & post it. That is - I hope I'll find the time to pause the usage & midnight

fun, and get to the report :lol:

Mtnjim
02-19-2007, 10:53 AM
... is a

chimical called T.H.C. (I know the full name but it's a mess lol), and T.H.C.

FYI:
Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol

DrSmellThis
02-19-2007, 04:08 PM
nm.........

Gegogi
02-19-2007, 04:48 PM
T.H.C. is infact part of

our normal bodily function.

In high school and college I firmly believed this to be God's truth and

sought daily enlightenment.

Snap
10-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Looks like an old thread, but I

just wanted to add this:

If you walk up to somebody and punch them in the face, they will probably not notice if

you also lightly tap them on the arm at the same time.

If this pheromone is provoking such a huge response in the

VNO then it may be overloading it and causing it to shut down. This may be why people are reporting that it seems to

cancel out even their known-to-work mixes.

Thoughts?

belgareth
10-23-2007, 07:33 PM
It's a good thought. I likened

it to an over bright light in the eyes.