PDA

View Full Version : Chikara is not working to well

Detox_420
12-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I

purchased a bottle of chikara, tried it for 2 weeks now. I have not notice anything from it. I tried it by itself,

with TE and SOE. Nothing special really. I am a decent looking guy, 6'1 and very athletic, asian and pretty

friendly. My usual dose is 1 spray of Chikara, 1 dap of TE and 1/3 SOE Gel. Any suggestion?

Also....I use the

pheromones on the chest/neck area.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
!!.........

Gegogi
12-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Chikara doesn't do much for me

either. Must be an Asian thing. I suggest using each product solo for a week or two, gradually increasing dose until

you hit the sweet spot for your body chemistry and persona. The best place to start is SOE. A couple 8-10 inch

stripes of SOE roll-on on forearms and a couple shorter ones on neck and/or upper chest. If you're using the larger

gel-pack, go for half a pack. If it's the small one, use it all. Of course, this assumes you're wearing a

shortsleeve shirt. It's useless under clothing.

Once you know which solo products and dosages work for you,

try simple mixing, e.g., 2 products like SOE and NPA. It's a waste to toss it all in at once. You can't tell what

the hell happened.

Also you have to be realistic. Mones, when applied correctly, give you an edge and enhance

your persona. They do not warp space and time. If you're friendly, people will be a little more friendly than

usual. If you put out a sexual vibe to an interested woman, she will be more receptive than usual. It won't break

freewill, create attraction where it never existed and women will not drop from the ceiling on you. If you do

nothing, nothing happens. So normal social rules still apply.

I know a can get away with a bit more while

'moned up so I chance 'um without hesitation. It still shocks me at the crap I can get away with with a little

charm and SOE/NPA.

WorkingMann
12-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Chikira and SOE have once

done wonders for me.. I gave me a spray of Chikira on each side of the neck and and I would use some SOE with it..

When i used it, the little roll-ball in the roll-on must have been loosened or something because suddently there

came more out and so I was shocked and tried desperately to save it.. And I did but I couldn't see how much I had

used.. When I went to school it gave me amazing results!! I came walking down in the cantine and suddently this

little chick looked at me like I had been Robbie Williams :eek:
I know I didn't have a piece of chocolate sitting

in my forehead so it must have been the mones! And in the line the firl in from of me talked to her girly friend,

and in the middle of it she stops, blinks, and turns over and look at me.. Up and down and then smiling big to me..

And then returning to talking to her friend, and sometimes looking over her shoulder to look at me again but trying

to hide it..
And I have tried and tried and tried but have NEVER again come to the same result :frustrate :rant:

Gegogi
12-14-2006, 03:26 AM
My experience with SOE is the

more, the merrier. It's pretty hard to OD and get anything but pleasant results.

d3kst3r
12-14-2006, 06:39 AM
I just ordered a bottle of

Chikara and I'm also asian. However I'm not a typical asian seeing as I virtually spent my whole life in Australia

and most of my friends are white and I've managed to attract many white females in the past without pheromones.

I'm just hoping I won't fit into the category of having this product not work on me otherwise I might consider

getting some NPA. Will let you guys know after experimentations.

Tiger4
12-14-2006, 07:38 AM
You could be using too much of it and it could be accumulating on your body or maybe it's the weather. Chikara

has always given me consistent results but I have to be careful not to use too much. Also, when the weather is very

dry and temperate or very cold, it doesn't seem to have much of an effect. Experiment with using very little of it

as if you don't expect anything. Just keep using a little bit every day and take one or two days off every week.

Don't mix it with anything else and I'm sure you'll see results.

Using pheromones can be whimsical

sometimes... so if you don't get results for one or two days, don't use a boat load of it the next day. There

were days I've used a single gel pack of Chikara without seeing ANY reactions. Yet there are days when I've just

used two dabs and have seen amazing results.

I purchased a bottle of chikara, tried it

for 2 weeks now. I have not notice anything from it. I tried it by itself, with TE and SOE. Nothing special really.

I am a decent looking guy, 6'1 and very athletic, asian and pretty friendly. My usual dose is 1 spray of Chikara, 1

dap of TE and 1/3 SOE Gel. Any suggestion?

Also....I use the pheromones on the chest/neck

area.

Gegogi
12-14-2006, 11:20 AM
However I'm not a typical

asian seeing as I virtually spent my whole life in Australia and most of my friends are white and I've managed to

attract many white females in the past without pheromones.

I think whether a particular pheromone

product works for you is more influenced by your body chemistry rather than cultural values or language. And body

chemistry is something you inherit although diet has some impact as well. However, not all Asians are the

same.

I too grew up among White folk. I basically walk 'n talk like an Anglo. However my race and body

chemistry are different than my White friends. While they're hairy and sweat up a nasy funk, I stay cool 'n dry

unless working out and look like I shaved my arms and legs (I didn't). I also find I can wear a lot more 'none

than most White guys and rarely get adverse reactions such as hostility or indifference.

maxo-texas
12-14-2006, 12:21 PM
In terms of response
SOE and

-none products (Npa, A4.2) are so solid that I can say with certainty they are working.

C7, I use on my clothes

on the chest and I have gotten possible results but nothing I'm certain of.