PDA

View Full Version : Solid Hits With Pi Mix

terry0400-40
12-13-2006, 11:55 AM
I had some very solid positive results whilst attending a busy function i was sat

down in the foyer in a lounge chair and many women and girls including some girls who usually simply just ignore me

were walking past at different times and then abruptly turning back and start to instigate conversation with me,

like just small talk for the sake of just hanging around, this was so funny and so over the top like reactions that

it was just out of the movies is the only way i can describe it and here i was the central character all of a sudden

thrust into another dimension where i was this real chick magnet, pheromones dont usually cause me to grin like i

was at this time of pure magic, Oh what was it, i mean the mix, i hope i have not forgotten, at 55 year old next

month i get a little forgetfull sometimes lol. OK here it is simple, I applied 6 small dabs of Pherofragrance

like 3 each side under my ears and down neck and around jawline and i covered it with one

drop Primal Instinct sort of lightly rubbed in a little. I am going to use this same mix again in a few days so i

will keep posting, Oh by the way i have been told that pheromol factor is not as effective as Pherofragrance, but

the one thing they have in common is they share the same creator apparently, and also they each posess a different

fragrance, but i can say that the fragrance of the pherofragrance is very enduring even after having been covered

with PI so there it is.:wave: