PDA

View Full Version : Roses & Card... plus npa

maxo-texas
12-12-2006, 10:40 PM
got

very good reaction from leaving a rose and a card for gf with my usual cover scent and npa on both.

Gegogi
12-13-2006, 01:24 AM
I put a little SOE on my

promotion application (a 50 page narrative with supporting docs!). I figured if the various committees and

adminstrators felt good while reading my app, they'd tend to look with a bit more favor on my request. I got the

promotion (full professor). I probably would have gotten promoted anyway, but the extra firepower is reassuring to

this lacker and womanizer.

smooth312
12-13-2006, 02:59 AM
neat idea! thanks

paulman
12-13-2006, 07:13 PM
I once went to a strip bar with

several NPA soaked dollars bills to hand out to the strippers go get them horny. The first one I approached caught

the wiff of all the NPA and was practically begging me to go home with her that night. I'd never seen anything

like that before at a strip bar.

maxo-texas
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
I think a small percentage of

females are highly reactive to phermones. The question is how to figure out which ones are.

My GF#2 has gone

from being a great flip-buddy of nearly a decade to being ecstatic and spiritual since I started using mones with

her. Mild results with the other ladies. It turns around and works back on me-- she is so crazy for me that it

gives me great confidence with her and makes me really want to be around her and respond very positively to her.