PDA

View Full Version : Bruce can U help? AE smell?

WorkingMann
12-11-2006, 03:36 AM
I've

posted this before noone seems to respond so here I go again.
:type:

It's abaout the AE-smell.. I was

wondering.. If you (Bruce) could perhaps talk to the company that fabricates AE and ask if they would consider

making the smell of AE only..
Because I use AE, but when I'm in situation where I can't use it (like

jobinterviews or exams and so on) I would still love to use the smell of AE, but without the pheroes in.. Normally

at these situations I use SOE..
And it would benefit the company because I would buy both AE, and the AE smell..

They would make money on both but the difference would be:
now: I use AE, but when I'm not (like jobinterviews and

so on) they're not making money..
Then: I will still use AE (with pheroes), but in situations like jobinterviews I

would use their smell of AE (without the pheroes) and they would make money in both situations..

Hope you perhaps

could help me bruce..
:kiss:
:lol:

bronzie
12-11-2006, 01:48 PM
AE is a rather unsophisticated

scent, it's included in the product as a pheromone cover, but on it's own what is the point? go buy yourself a

good scent from a department store, something along the lines of cool water which is similar to AE, that is much

more sophisticated, better quality and a better to scent to wear around people.

AE scent is a standard el

cheapo scent that is meant as a cover to the .mones. AE is a great product, but it's the pheromones that make it

great, not the scent included in the product.

Bruce
12-11-2006, 05:43 PM
I will mention it to them, but

somehow I don't expect it to go over. We have never had a request like that. Why don't you just use the normal

AE? I don't think it will cause any problems if you don't use too much.

B

WorkingMann
12-12-2006, 02:38 AM
AE is a

rather unsophisticated scent, it's included in the product as a pheromone cover, but on it's own what is the

point? go buy yourself a good scent from a department store, something along the lines of cool water which is

similar to AE, that is much more sophisticated, better quality and a better to scent to wear around people.

AE

scent is a standard el cheapo scent that is meant as a cover to the .mones. AE is a great product, but it's the

pheromones that make it great, not the scent included in the product.

I love the AE scent! Perhaps it's

cheap but I still love it! I usually wear Cool Water and it's totally not the same!!
And I wanna have the scent of

AE, because I like the SCENT!!
If you buy a scent you love, you wanna get more of it and so do I, just without the

mones.. So i can use it with other mones in speciel accations..

WorkingMann
12-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I will mention

it to them, but somehow I don't expect it to go over. We have never had a request like that. Why don't you just

use the normal AE? I don't think it will cause any problems if you don't use too much.

B

I just

don't wanna use it for exams and jobinterviews and stuff like that.. I always use straight SOE and i have given me

faboules results so far so I don't wanna take that risk bu would still like to have that scent..
And once again

thanks bruce! :kiss:
I really hope I can get it without the mones so I could use that as a cover scent, just like

the ones you have but just with the scent of AE instead..
:lol:

woofa1
12-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Dude, soe is great for job

interviews as i have used it with great success.But ae if used correctly, can be just as effective if not better.I

have used 1-2 drops for work situations ,and have found an even feel bw men and women.That ist their responses are

quite similiar .Warm and restpectfull, and quite attentitive to communication. Overall i find ae a great product,

with not much overbearing undertone, if used correctly. That is something you have to work out. Good luck.

WorkingMann
12-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Dude, soe is

great for job interviews as i have used it with great success.But ae if used correctly, can be just as effective if

not better.I have used 1-2 drops for work situations ,and have found an even feel bw men and women.That ist their

responses are quite similiar .Warm and restpectfull, and quite attentitive to communication. Overall i find ae a

great product, with not much overbearing undertone, if used correctly. That is something you have to work out. Good

luck.

So you say but still one thing I know.. SOE is a "calm" phero that is god at giving god first

impression and AE is more sexually minded.. I can guess i shouldn't be so bad if there aren't applied so much but

still..
I wanna have the chance to use LT and the cover scent of AE like any other scent.. Or when not using

pheroes at all also to use AE..

Watcher
12-16-2006, 01:19 PM
why not try unscented SOE

CptKipling
12-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Definitely try cool water if

you are looking for something similar to AE's scent. I also managed to find a random EO concoction that smells

pretty similar - just look around.

WorkingMann
12-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Definitely

try cool water if you are looking for something similar to AE's scent. I also managed to find a random EO

concoction that smells pretty similar - just look around.

I already USE cool water and I can tell ya it

doesn't smell anything NEAR the same! My bottle's blue..
I don't know if you're mistakening it with some other

smell but Cool Water isn't at all like AE.

Watcher: I'm using SOE unscented..
But I want to have the smell

of AE as a cover scent, without the pheroes..
It's only the smell as a coverscent I'm interested in..

Mr. Happy
12-20-2006, 07:48 AM
This is the sound of one hand

clapping WorkingMann. I doubt you'll get your wish. So perhaps you should look into a work around solution

(no pun intended).

You may want to experiment with using a mix of AE with Cool Water, so as to get a dilution of

AE but reinforce the scent you like so much.

Just a thought, but has it ever occurred to you that the reason you

like the AE scent so much is because of the pheromone content?

WorkingMann
12-22-2006, 11:14 AM
This is the

sound of one hand clapping WorkingMann. I doubt you'll get your wish. So perhaps you should look into a

work around solution (no pun intended).

You may want to experiment with using a mix of AE with Cool Water, so as

to get a dilution of AE but reinforce the scent you like so much.

Just a thought, but has it ever occurred to

you that the reason you like the AE scent so much is because of the pheromone content?

I know but

I was really hoping.. Therefor I didn't get my hope up beacuse I didn't think the makers of AE wanna do this, but

it's woth a shot..
And I can't mix AE and Cool Water.. You don't mix to that different smells together.. It

would be a disaster..