PDA

View Full Version : Helpful SOE Tip

smooth312
12-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Okay, first off,

props to jvkohl for such an effective product :D

Only problem is, I end up using a lot, and it runs out fast and

also wears off fast in some situations. So, here's my tip that I've realized works just awesome:

Rather than

use the roll-on top, I took it off, and poured the contents into my own 9ml spray vial.

You can buy these on eBay

or even get one from LS. I didn't realize LS carried them at the time when I got mine. So, anyway, I've only

tried it once in spray form. I went clubbing and applied 2 sprays, 1 to my frontal neck area, and one to my chest,

on top of clothes.

It worked very well. I went bar-hopping solo the other night just to try this out (so I was

sober the whole time). I walked into a bar, very easily made friends with 2 guys at the bar, and they introduced me

to a group of girls they came with. They seemed very delighted to get to know me, and it was really easy

befriending a bunch of people there.

--------------------

It seems like the spray vial of SOE was about 2/3

full this morning, so I tried a little experiment. I filled half of the remaining 1/3 with a light/citrus-scented

cologne (that doesn't seem to overpower the scent of the SOE), and the rest with water. It seemed like the

water/cologne mixture floated on top of the SOE, so I shook it up and it mixed (kind of like salad dressing, and I

would need to mix it each time I actually use the stuff). I'm not sure about the consistency/effectiveness of this

mix, but I'll be experimenting (standalone and with NPA) keep you guys posted.

jvkohl, have you ever thought

of a spray for SOE?

Gegogi
12-11-2006, 01:25 AM
The problem with spray delivery

of SOE is it contains plenty of oil. Personally I resist applying oil based products on clothing as it stains,

especially light colored fabrics.

However I prefer applying 'mones to clothing as I'm covered from head to

toe most of the time. Clothing apps last longer and get better dispersal than applying under clothing. I find

pheromone products set in an alcohol carrier don't stain, at least in small quantities, and may be safely applied

to most fabrics.

I use SOE roll-on when wearing shortsleeves. However, often need SOE for clothing

application, especially when wearing a suit--no skin showing other than hands and face! Unscented SOE is basically 4

androstenol: 1 androsterone. I use chemset nol and rone in the same ratio mixed with my fav cologne in an atomizer.

It works great for hair and clothing apps and doesn't stain. It's also easy to apply on the run and the atomizer

doesn't leak in my pocket, unlike the roll-on bottle.

jvkohl
12-11-2006, 05:02 PM
jvkohl, have

you ever thought of a spray for SOE?

I leave such thoughts to Bruce, since he markets the product.

The primary consideration might come down to how many additional units could be sold if the inventory increased to

include a spray version.

JVK

Marlboro_man
12-13-2006, 09:09 PM
I would be greatly

interested in a spray version as it suits my style very well.

gaf
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
I'd buy one too!
(with an alcohol

base if thats possible)
smooth,
I've had great times out with SOE lately too , it's my new fav product... Being

a bit standoffish at times I find it helps me get into a good zone , as long as I'm outgoing I get a good response

from others. (better then without SOE)