PDA

View Full Version : hate to do this

matyreal
12-10-2006, 10:30 AM
I know that I should

get the sample packs because it depends on ones body chemistry how these pheremones work. I've never done a trial

run with any of them because I've never been one to really feel I needed anything more than a regular cologne.

After reading some of the results on here I'm fairly interested in giving these a go.

Here's the

situation:
I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 22. We've got a very solid relationship. I flew back home to visit family

leading up to the holidays. My girlfriend however had to stay behind due to her being enrolled in nursing school.

Since it'll be a couple of weeks I want to come back and see if I can put another little spark into the

relationship.

She's very prone to liking warm scents such as cinnamon, vanilla, etc. Her favorite colognes for

me to wear are armani code black and kenneth cole black. I'm around 6 foot, athletic build, blonde hair, blue eyes.

I've looked through around here and have seen different ways to mix with colognes but not really any related to the

specific brands I wear. I'm beginning to the edge unscented would be the best choice. However I've seen it

mentioned as a good pheremone to use in clubs where as this would just for a one on one situation. Chikara was

another one that looked interesting but then again I'm not sure if the scent would go well with the colognes. Or a

combo with NPA? Any help or reccomendations would be much appreciated.

Gegogi
12-10-2006, 11:31 AM
If it's unscented, it mixes well

with almost anything. The main concern is if the cologne is strong enough to cover the funk of TE (a cross between

kitty wee & armpit).

The simplest method is to dab at pulse points and chest and cover with a spray of cologne.

Once you zero in on what works best for you, you may wish to mix your fav unscented pheromone and cologne in an

atomizer. Thus you can apply quickly and discreetly.

matyreal
12-10-2006, 11:36 AM
thanks alot, I'll definatly

try that out.

matyreal
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Now would there be any

reccomendations on what to get? just the .01 sample packs? beginners kit? etc.?

matyreal
12-10-2006, 02:16 PM
nevermind. I got it all figured

out