PDA

View Full Version : the power of flowers?

syn-
12-08-2006, 08:55 AM
i always wondered

why girls/women tend to hold on to them?

Bruce
12-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Flower in the hair etc.... Age old

practise, no?

JVK would know about this stuff.

Peace,
B

syn-
12-08-2006, 03:31 PM
hehe, nay b, ment after a guy gives

a girl flowers.

Whitehall
12-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Flowers = vegetable sex

organs

What else do you need to know?

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Natures' passion, that is.
Dontcha` think? :)

IMO, it's because flowers appeal so well to the

senses. I mean, the description of a flower makes such a charming poam to the ears; the looks of flowers are such

delightfull views to satisfy the eye - practically the art of nature; and the texture.. oh the texture... If you

decide to be as gentle as the girl in every woman for a moment, and touch a flower's petal with your bare

fingers... the sensation you'll get (that is of course, if you listen to your sense of touch) is freakin`

orgaZmic!

Yeah, there's the taste...
but our brain doesn't decifer or filter the sense of taste... It just

get's stored in memory the same way it's recieved (as opposed to being percieved).

Well, the smell isn't

decifered or filtered either, but all of us `mone users know how a sense of smell can be an orgazmic thing too, now

don't we? ;):thumbsup:

So we've got all the smell, which alures her to the flower, and we've got all the other

three senses (which are percieved into the brain via perspective-filtering) - leading her to an orGAZmic sensation.

That's simply what the flower tells her: "I'm orgazmic, in my gentle little way ;)".

Wouldn't you like

to recieve an orgasmic symbol?

I personally like it when the girl get's smart enough to figure out I'm keen to

my senses & brings me the right flower :)
Especially if she means what she's indicating:twisted::trout:

Bruce
12-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Flowers = vegetable

sex organs

What else do you need to know?

:) Never thought of it that way.

WorkingMann
12-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Natures' passion, that is.
Dontcha` think? :)

IMO, it's because flowers appeal so well

to the senses. I mean, the description of a flower makes such a charming poam to the ears; the looks of flowers are

such delightfull views to satisfy the eye - practically the art of nature; and the texture.. oh the texture... If

you decide to be as gentle as the girl in every woman for a moment, and touch a flower's petal with your bare

fingers... the sensation you'll get (that is of course, if you listen to your sense of touch) is freakin`

orgaZmic!

Yeah, there's the taste...
but our brain doesn't decifer or filter the sense of taste... It just

get's stored in memory the same way it's recieved (as opposed to being percieved).

Well, the smell isn't

decifered or filtered either, but all of us `mone users know how a sense of smell can be an orgazmic thing too, now

don't we? ;):thumbsup:

So we've got all the smell, which alures her to the flower, and we've got all the other

three senses (which are percieved into the brain via perspective-filtering) - leading her to an orGAZmic sensation.

That's simply what the flower tells her: "I'm orgazmic, in my gentle little way ;)".

Wouldn't you like

to recieve an orgasmic symbol?

I personally like it when the girl get's smart enough to figure out I'm keen to

my senses & brings me the right flower :)
Especially if she means what she's

indicating:twisted::trout:

I really hope for you you're just very much in contact with your feminine

side when telling about how flowers feel good and stuff.. I have touched a flower but to me its just a flower..

When combined right they're pretty to look at and smell to but when those 30 sec are gone thats it..
:whip:

tenaciousBLADE
12-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Well yeah, I'm in touch

with my femminine side... and morever, I'm a spiritual young man.
But don't worry, I'm realistic & down to earth

;)

WorkingMann
12-29-2006, 06:57 AM
Well

yeah, I'm in touch with my femminine side... and morever, I'm a spiritual young man.
But don't worry, I'm

realistic & down to earth ;)

I'm starting not to like when you blink at me..
You know.. You're not my

type.. hehe