PDA

View Full Version : Andro Questions

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 12:07 PM
Hey everyone. I\'m brand new, so allow me to introduce myself. I\'m Dave, I\'m 19, and I\'m a college student. I love partying, cars, music, and movies. Although I go to tons of parties and there\'s thousands of girls here, unfortunately I\'ve only been with 3 since September. Everybody considers me an attractive guy, and I\'m fun to be around though. I suppose it\'s because I don\'t take much initiative, so I figured pheromones would help me out.

So --- I just received a bottle of Androstetnone Pheromone Concentrate in the mail yesterday, which was just in time for the party I went to last night! I have never worn cologne or aftershave before, so I wasn\'t exactly sure how much to wear. I finger-dabbed from the bottle and applied it to my neck, cheeks, under my nose, and behind my ears. I did this to each location about 4 times each, and rubbed it all in.
I didn\'t notice any effects at the party last night, even though many girls were dancing a half-inch away from my face. I think I know the reason why - none of them could smell the scent. I asked a few of my girl friends to \"smell my cologne\" and they literally put their nose into my neck yet they said they couldn\'t smell anything. I put this stuff on roughly 3 hours before the party. Did I not apply enough, or did I get a bad bottle through eBay?

1. How much of this should I apply?
2. Can I mix it with any other colognes, or will that \"kill\" the pheromones? If I can mix it, what do you guys recommend?

THANKS!

oscar
01-27-2002, 03:05 PM
Dave,

Welcome to the board!
There\'s always the risk of getting bogus shit when dealing with questionable sources. Did yours come in packaging that resembles the picture on the APC page of the Love-Scent site? Does it list IPD as the maker? Does it smell sort of soapy when first applied, then change to a sweeter scent in 10 or 20 minutes?
Even genuine APC is not likely to exactly set the world on fire, but it is a good starting point for phero use.

It may have been smoke or other factors at the party that kept your fragrance from being noticed. But even under ideal conditions, in order for APC to be effective, you\'ve got to have enough on for the fragrance to be consciously smelled, if you want to have any hope that the pheros will be picked up. Refresh after 4 hours or so.

I would use it fairly generously, several drops total, on neck, wrists, hands, etc., places that will get the scent out there. You don\'t have to worry too much about OD\'ing since it\'s not real strong. But it does work. There\'s just a lot of products that work a lot better in smaller doses.

Adding cologne won\'t negatively affect the pheros, contrary to what you may read elsewhere, but adding other fragrances might clash with the unique scent of APC, which is one of the biggest things it has going for it.
Keep trying it. Vary the dosage and application points. Often perserverance pays off!
Afterthought- Consider getting something like SOE instead of cologne, to give you a more age-appropriate phero punch. At your age A-None overloading
would be counterproductive, though APC presents little chance of this.
I tested APC and SOE side by side on the back of my hand earlier today and the fragrances blend nicely. But the APC\'s scent fades far more quickly.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Or you could try alter ego or NPA/Thee edge as well if you want to come across more like an alpha male type. But unless mixing most people here go for the stronger stuff thats the same price as APC but 50 times as strong.

So you get the idea.