PDA

View Full Version : Hot Damn, Androstanone!

Gegogi
12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I haven't

tried a new product for a long time but got curious and decided to give (chemset) androstanone a trial run.

I'm a college professor have contact with dozens of faculty and 60 or 70 students daily. After several forays of

this wolf into sheepland I can say androstanone consistently knocked my socks off. No coeds going commando

and tossing panties at me. And no alpha wantabe chest pounding. Instead, androstanone seems to help invoke extreme

social responses: over the top friendliness, motor mouth and sharing of intimate secrets. In other words, it is

nothing like androstenone products like TE and NPA. It is more akin to SOE responses but more

intense.

With all that said, I still needed to initate conversation, smile and be friendly, otherwise nothing

happens. Once initated, my poor sheep quickly opened up and slipped into overdrive. Young female faculty and

students that hardly said a word to me for months suddenly spilled forth a hurricane of verbage, and very personal

details and topics at that. They opened up emotionally and trusted me rather easily. And they won't shut up. Might

be great for law inforcement interrogations!

If were to describe it in simplistic terms, I'd call

Androstanone SOE on steroids. I suspect it's more than that and I haven't used it long enough to comment on sexual

implications or compatible mixes. However a mere two drops propelled me into the stratosphere so I haven't

been inclined to try higher dosages.

Incidentally, Androstanone smells pretty funky and requires a cover. The

scent is similar to NPA.

hyper8
12-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow that sounds great! Is that

more of a alfa-male mone?
I think I might try it! Thanks.:box:

Gegogi
12-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Wow that sounds great! Is

that more of a alfa-male mone? How is the smell?

Like I said, nothing happens if you don't bother to

initiate, the alpha man vibe is totally up to you. I mentioned it smells similar to NPA. If you haven't experienced

NPA, a good comparison is fresh armpit sweat mingled with cat piss. So a good cover is way recommended. I used Issey

Miyake "Summer."

Andras
12-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I'll try androstanone as a

standalone again... but in my opinion it's a androstenone on steriods, but i guess it works more since it doesn't

smell as bad as just plain none. but yea, totally agree, the stuff is ridiculous, I don't think I saw anybody have

a negative reaction towards me but it definintely puts you in the driver's seat in most situations.

woofa1
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Guys you have excited me a

little. What dosage are we talking. And what mix if any would you recommend? Happy christmas.

jvkohl
12-06-2006, 10:36 PM
..., I'd call

Androstanone SOE on steroids. I suspect it's more than that and I haven't used it long enough to comment on sexual

implications or compatible mixes. However a mere two drops propelled me into the stratosphere so I haven't

been inclined to try higher dosages.

Incidentally, Androstanone smells pretty funky and requires a cover. The

scent is similar to NPA.

I can find only one article that suggests androstanone might have pheromonal

properties. What was your reasoning for trying it?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=6682682&dopt=Citation[/u

rl]

Perhaps I've missed some other research on something that's being marketed as a pheromone. Another

paper showed that androstanone can sensitize mice to androstenone, but that finding doesn't seem to translate well

to human pheromone research.

JVK
[url]

Gegogi
12-07-2006, 01:19 AM
I also enjoy gambling, risky

thrills and depend on leaps of faith for much of my creative profession. With the before mentioned mindset

considered, I haven't purchased or tried any pheromonal products based on published research. Instead I've spun

the wheel, tried various products and combos thereof and noted which worked for me. So I've wasted a few benjamins

in the process. I use the same technique for many things: women, musical instruments, audio gear, beer, shoes, etc.

Too often advice based on well founded research simply didn't work for me. After all, all I care about is whether I

like it and if it works for me.

Unfortunately, most products I've tried do absolutely nothing for me. I can

even list them: Chikara, WAGG, IMPI, EW, Perception, and a few more that escape me at the moment. I can only

truthfully state SOE, beta-nol, 'rone and alpha-nol, TE and NPA have yielded consistent and useful results for me

these past few years. So obviously my experiences are subjective, personal and anecdotal as many of these products

work for others.

As for androstanone, I've only used it 3 days but have experienced enough positive results

to feel the product warrants further experimentation on my part. Perhaps these 3 days were mere flukes and I'm

donning snake oil? Very possible. Or perhaps there is something in my body chemistry and persona that mixes well

with androstanone? Mayhaps. I can't say at this point. And if it works for me, it may prove less useful for others.

Scientific research takes decades of trials and duplication to confirm. I'm guessing that 90% of pheromonal

products--like many herbal remedies and supplements--lack true scientific rigor in their development. That is, they

don't really know what the hell they do if anything. Labs islolate the substances and leave it to the masses to

test them out. After large scale studies of various races, age groups and sexes would require massive funding and

years of toil. The few pheromone studies I have read involved extremely small sample groups of individuals and thus

seem more of a stepping stone for further research.

Sorry JV if I hit a nerve in comparing my androstanone

experiences with SOE, a product I use nearly everyday. However, in many ways the before mentioned reactions were

reminiscent of a SOE OD. That is, donning a gel pack or two of SOE and diving into a group of friends and

associates.

Well, I'll give androstanone a whirl tomorrow--the last day of the semester--and see what

flies. The worst that can happen is I'll end up ordering a few more bottles of SOE next year...

smooth312
12-07-2006, 12:30 PM
mingled with cat

piss. LOL...I always had this thing when you guys mentioned cat piss. For one, I do have a cat but had

never really smelled cat piss because he goes to the bathroom in his litter box. But one day he was in the house

for too long and just to go...well, to keep it short, now I know what cat piss smells like, and I know exactly what

you mean about the smell of NPA...I can smell it now.

So...is this androstanone only available in the chem set?

I might find out on my own, but I'm just wondering because the chem set is a bit pricey...

By the way,

jvkohl...is there any possibility you would make a more concentrated version of SOE...with more "kick"?

I say

this because I've noticed I use more and more of it, and the bottle runs out quick. I really love the product, but

I wish it was something I could wear a dab of, and not many inches with a roll-on.

Actually, I want to mention

that I poured the contents of it out into my own spray bottle and tried it as a spray...it works incredible, and

lasts much longer, especially on clothes. This is the scented version if you're wondering.

Anyhow, don't meant

to hijack the thread...but I think it was relevant since we're talking about SOE on 'roids...

bronzie
12-07-2006, 12:49 PM
I always had a feeling that

androstanone was a pheromone that warranted futher investigation, I have read up on it in the past, but thier is

little known about it or even written on it (compared to the similar sounding Androstenone). It compares, to .rone

in mystery. But great story/feedback Gegogi, im inclined try it, now. As far as I know, thier are multi pheromone

formula products that contain Androstanone, could one be Chikara or e? maybe Bruce could help us out here?

jvkohl
12-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Sorry JV if I hit

a nerve in comparing my androstanone experiences with SOE, a product I use nearly everyday. However, in many ways

the before mentioned reactions were reminiscent of a SOE OD. That is, donning a gel pack or two of SOE and diving

into a group of friends and associates.

You didn't. I've noticed that you have a very balanced

approach to product use--you're a descriminating consumer. That's why I wanted to know if you had seen anything

that I had not about the androstanone. It may be worth some future consideration, so let us know how it

goes.

Thanks,

JVK

jvkohl
12-07-2006, 01:27 PM
By the way,

jvkohl...is there any possibility you would make a more concentrated version of SOE...with more

"kick"?

I would like to do so. The problem is with -nol conversion to -none, as well as with the

overall fragrance blend required to let both the -nol and -rone compounds be effective but not overpowering.

You've read the ads that address "highest concentrations" of pheromones without saying which "pheromones."

This is somewhat equivalent of saying you are guarenteed to stinck. There's a fine line between how much of any

compound can be used and its unconscious behavioral affect. Crossing the line to any conscious effect (as in

consciously perceived odor) is a problem. So, for now, you are probably better off just adding a little more SoE

from time to time--especially when you're likely to be passing by someone whose interest you want to

attract.

JVK

maxo-texas
12-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm very interested in your

experience with stanone.

Will probably get some just based on your post alone Gegogi. I agree with Jvkohl that

you seem even keeled and experienced in this area.

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I've been

reading this name in a lot of posts lately, and I can't seem to find it's defenition in the phero` library (have I

missed it?:o).
Can someone please explain to me what AndrostAnone is? as oppose to androstenone

(which I know what is), or even in general...? :think:

Gegogi
12-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I haven't a clue, really. It's

a fairly new discovery as it isn't in the the Pheromone Library. However it appears to be a close chemcial relative

of androstenone. I googled androstanone and found lots of research involving extremely narrow aspects of

androstanone exposure. They only served to puzzle

me.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12127006&dopt=Abstrac

t

http://legacy.nikmakepeace.com/shared/research/method.html

There were a few things

concerning androstanone synthesis in rat livers but I figured that was useless for human social and sexual activity!

Also endless studies on chemical synthesis, reaction to radiation, etc.

My take on androstanone after 5 days

of use is it's similar to a large dose of androstenone chased down with a plently 'o alpha 'nol or SOE. Of course

I was using 2-4 drops of reagent grade androstanone, so I imagine any future consumer level products will be watered

down and premixed with "secret" ingredients or complementary 'mones.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
12-08-2006, 10:48 PM
JVK, check out

my responses to the initial posting on androstanone. It is proven to act at the VNO. (although I know you dispute

the relevance of the VNO, I strongly beg the differ)

http://www.love-scent.com/for

um/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone)

maxo-texas
12-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Sigh.

I've been testing

this too and thought it was beta-est.

The results have been very good- especially around her period. From her

feedback, her discomfort goes away very quickly after she gets together with me since i've started wearing this

around her.

paulman
12-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Just ordered! Gegogi has always

been right on when it comes to pheromones that work for me and I'm excited to see the results.

tenaciousBLADE
12-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Well, I've recently

baought about 8 products, so I haven't the money to buy another one right now.
But this indeed sounds VERY

interesting.
Gegogi... You've been very helpfull. Thanks :D

Oh and... maxo-texas, you mentioned it's work

around her period... can you please elaborate? :)

jvkohl
12-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Research results have repeatedly

shown that what has been repeatedly referred to as the human VNO is merely some vestigial pit(s) that are not

connected to anything and not necessary for induction of pheromonal effects in humans. Non-human animal studies also

show that the mammalian VNO is not necessary. I've cited several studies (recent) in postings to "Pheromone

Research." If you want to debate the issue, its time to cite any recent study for support of this long-outdated

conceptualization of how pheromones work. And perhaps you will declare any marketing interests you might have that

focus attention on the VNO.

JVK

JVK, check out my responses to the initial posting on androstanone. It is proven to act at the VNO. (although

I know you dispute the relevance of the VNO, I strongly beg the differ)

http://www.love-scent.com/f

orum/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone)

MOBLEYC57
12-15-2006, 07:43 AM
Sigh.

I've been testing this too and thought it was beta-est.

The results have been very good- especially around

her period. From her feedback, her discomfort goes away very quickly after she gets together with me since i've

started wearing this around her.

Are we talking A-1 here, or is this a new and different animal?

:sick:

tenaciousBLADE
12-15-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm pretty sure new &

different animal Mobleyc57

MOBLEYC57
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm

pretty sure new & different animal Mobleyc57

The "period" thing says A-1, but I see you're right, T.

Gegogi ...

Have you been using since your last post? If so, are you still liking your new toy? :sick:

Wearing it with NPA & SOE? :sick:

I'm thinking of stuffing my Xmas stocking with something new. :blink:

Thanks! :run:

MOBLEYC57
12-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Any new updates/thoughts on

stAnone? Gotta send my wish list to Santa. :wave:

Gegogi
12-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Mr. Mobley, I'm off work for a

month--Christmas break--so not too much human interaction. I didn't even leave the condo today! I can only see

people walking around about 500 feet below...

However, I have a few parties and will be in Vegas with friends

for a week, so I'll resume testing androstanone in a bit. The week and a half I used it was extremely encouraging

but I really haven't found the sweet spot or any special combos. I'm supposed to get the "lucky 7" chemset--if Mr.

Postman would hurry up--and hope to explore more of the unknown if it gets here on time. Hopefully Mr. TSA wouldn't

hassle me at the airport while en route to Vegas, like "boy what the hell's in all them little bottles?!"

jvkohl
12-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Hopefully Mr. TSA

wouldn't hassle me at the airport while en route to Vegas, like "boy what the hell's in all them little

bottles?!"

If you put them in carry-on baggage, you "will" have a problem. Sample packs must be in a

see through container, and no more than a few ounces of any liquid (including baby formula) is allowed in your

carry-on items. Before I flew from Atlanta to Las Vegas in November, I was not aware of this relatively new

restriction.

JVK

MOBLEYC57
12-19-2006, 09:17 AM
If you put them in

carry-on baggage, you "will" have a problem. Sample packs must be in a see through container, and no more than a few

ounces of any liquid (including baby formula) is allowed in your carry-on items. Before I flew from Atlanta to Las

Vegas in November, I was not aware of this relatively new restriction.

JVK
(http://)

That's right, G! They took my lotion

when I flew out to Cali in October, and said that it and any other liquid would have made it through had I put them

in my suitcase.

No gel or liquid in carry-ons people.

Icehawk
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Ok, Gegogi, any noticable

effects as to OD levels, shy girls shutting down totally, or PMSing women as with stenone? Id like to pin point this

beast as to its overall effect.

Gegogi
12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Ok, Gegogi, any noticable

effects as to OD levels, shy girls shutting down totally, or PMSing women as with stenone? Id like to pin point this

beast as to its overall effect.

Like I wrote above, it is very similar thus far to a big dose of NPA and

SOE, but without the negatives. That is, I haven't seen the shyness, fidgeting, etc., common to young women coming

in contact with 'none. It seems to bring them out outta their shells fast and they come on strong. However I only

used it for about 10 days on a college campus, so I have a lot more to learn. I'm not even at the tweaking

stage...

Icehawk
12-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Even some semi-independent

verification.

AndroSTANone $79.95

by stephen Date Added: Saturday December 09,

This seems effective in two areas.

1) My gf feels good and associates that feeling with

me.

2) When she is having her period, she reports she feels a lot less physical discomfort when she is around

me since I started using this. Whereas before there would be 2-3 days where she felt bad and was not interested in

sex now she feels that way until we get together and then she feels better (within under 10 minutes) and has been

interested.
I think this works. I think it reduces her pain when she is in pain and causes pleasurable physical

feelings when she is not in pain.

I apply 1 drop to each wrist over the pulse points and rub my arms

together.
http://www.love-scent.com/product_reviews_info.php/p/androstanone/products_id/102/reviews_

id/139

Well thats very interesting. Has some A1 like PMS effects. What the hell is this stuff?

bronzie
12-19-2006, 03:31 PM
If you put them in

carry-on baggage, you "will" have a problem. Sample packs must be in a see through container, and no more than a few

ounces of any liquid (including baby formula) is allowed in your carry-on items. Before I flew from Atlanta to Las

Vegas in November, I was not aware of this relatively new

restriction.

JVK

Try flying with pheromones in your carry-on

baggage in the middle east, in 2003, I spent 24 hrs in Dubai airport with armed guards and customs interogating me

why I lost my flight (I forgot the flight time because I was duty free shopping, I eventualy ended up stranded in

Lebanon on a conecting flight to europe 2 days later, no sleep, no change of clothes) they did ask me what is in the

primal instinct bottle. In singapore, I was detained during screening because I had a condom in my pocket. They

treated me as if I were some male whore or something...very consevative country that wants to ban sex ive

heard...

Always carry pheromones in your main under carriage luggage, and keep a copy of jvkhols book

together with them or some pheromone literature off the net, just in case you need some explaining to do if you get

searched. Another thing I do, is contact adhesive the actual pheromone label to protect them, most products that are

on sale on this site have nortoriously bad labels,(including SOE) they fade to nothing after contact with fingers,

what is worse than trying to explain a pheromone to a ignorant customs official, is trying to explain a bottle of

liquid with no label. It will get confiscated. And probably you with it.

Gegogi
12-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Sheesh, Bronzie you really got

the treatment! Actually I seem to have the kind of face, persona and profile that attracts very little attention

from security. However, I'm going to forget about bringing my chemset to Las Vegas (haven't gotten in in the post

yet anyway!). I'll premix my favs in atomizers with cologne and pack in the main luggage.

That's rather

ironic about Singapore. It's been a long time since I visited but they have a rather well know redlight district

that the cops and government tolerate (probably patronize too).

MOBLEYC57
12-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Gegogi, you've

been playing with 2-4 drops ... have you seen any differences between the 2 & 4 drops, or has everything been pretty

much the same?

Anyone else playing with stAnone, what dosages have you been playing with + your age please.

Sunny
12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I have ordered it and will report

on results!

Sunny

MOBLEYC57
12-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Just got mine today! Gegogi,

Bruce ... the liquid wasn't over the lable. Is it suppose to be that low? Just seemed like the bottle should be

just about full. Remember, I'm no good at math, so maybe I can't eye 10 mil. :think:

G, my bottle came with no

dropper, I just placed 2 dabs along the jaw line. Nothing to report on today's outting. Using 2-4 drops, did you

put yours in a dropper bottle?

Gegogi
12-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I use an eye dropper otherwise

you'll spill it trying to drip it out the top. None of the chemset products I've bought were filled to the top. I

assume they're sold by volume and the bottle is oversized.

Yesterday I visited a female friend (with

benefits) and she was on the rag and rather depressed 'n bitchy. Normally I would have made a quick getaway but

since I just tinkled myself with several drops of Androstanone, I thought I'd hang around and see what happens.

Within a couple minutes she underwent a major mood transformation and became light hearted and talkative.

I

suspect the Androstanone had something to do with her mood change as she normally stays mean 'n bitchy during her

monthy punishment. Of course maybe it was my grinin' mug and sunny disposition that uplifted her.

After a

couple weeks of testing I'm starting to see patterns. Androstanone seems to have some of the female mood elevation

characteristics of A-1 but with the openness and chatter of SOE. However I always have to intiate and be friendly,

otherwise zippo. Once I intiate, the floodgates seem to open wide. It may make a good team with androstenone

products such NPA or TE. That's my next test stage--combos. Oddly Androstanone smells similar to androstenone so a

cover is way recommended.

bronzie
12-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Yesterday I

visited a female friend (with benefits)

haha

there was a rather amusing email circulating on

the web where a woman accused her male collegue of bieng a loser for his proposition, of "lets be friends with

benefits"

i must find the email, its a real laugh

bronzie
12-22-2006, 05:37 PM
this email was forwarded to law

firms around the globe, that's how I found it, here is the link, rather funny read (maybe I should post this in the

humour

section?)

http://www.lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=9

299 (http://www.lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=9299)

MOBLEYC57
12-24-2006, 08:18 AM
haha

there

was a rather amusing email circulating on the web where a woman accused her male collegue of bieng a loser for his

proposition, of "lets be friends with benefits"

i must find the email, its a real laugh

Some people

just don't think! You never SAY it! Just let it happen ... it will be understood with time, and it's more

acceptable to a woman that way. Has something to do with the I'm not that type of woman kind of thing. They won't

say it, but they'll do it/want it, if you get me meaning.:run:

dalesalsa82
12-31-2006, 12:00 PM
. I'm a

college professor have contact with dozens of faculty and 60 or 70 students daily. After several forays of this wolf

into sheepland I can say androstanone consistently knocked my socks off. No coeds going commando and tossing

panties at me. And no alpha wantabe chest pounding. In other words, it is nothing like androstenone products like

TE and NPA.

Hey GEGOGI:
So you had coeds GOING COMMANDO and tossing panties at you with TE and

NPA?! Or was it with some other ones? That sounds great to me - why do you consider this a problem? Could you

please tell me what you used tho experience those results? Did you use them straight or you mixed them with covers,

diluters etc.?

Thank you you would be a great help.
Happy New Year Celebrations!

Gegogi
01-01-2007, 10:03 PM
So you had coeds GOING

COMMANDO and tossing panties at you with TE and NPA?!

I'm afraid so. It was getting outta control to

the point other faculty and students were noticing. A "normal" woman may feel an urge but will hold back and wait

for an appropriate situation. Most merely chalk it up as a stray urge and ignore it. However with the numbers of

students I deal with I always manage to get a few wackos and/or nyphos in my classes. They just let it all hang out

after they get a little wet between the legs. Getting stalked and threatened by sex crazed wackos wears thin very

quicky...

dalesalsa82
01-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh, Yea I can definately see

how that can be a problem - I did not thing of the "crazy-girl" factor. Getting stalked and threatened by crazy

girls is a very bad thing - for your carreer and for your chances of finding an emotionally healthy girl. It's

also bad for the nimpho girls because you are re-enforcing their problems/addiction instead of helping them with

it.

But one last question, did you use the the TE straight or with a cover? and how much did you use on a

regular basis - because TE and NPA are very strong and I don't want to OD.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

people!

Gegogi
01-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Never use TE or NPA without a

cover. They smell strongly of piss and armpit. I'm a 'noneless Asian and can wear a dozen drops of TE without OD

problems. Zero hostility from men and mainly horndog reactions from women. The key word is women--my main interest.

Teenage girls and young women oft feel nervous or frightened with high 'none dosages. Although many get over the

fright once they get used to you and subsequently get all hot 'n bothered.

Marlboro_man
01-02-2007, 07:47 PM
The key word

is women--my main interest. Teenage girls and young women oft feel nervous or frightened with high 'none dosages.

Although many get over the fright once they get used to you and subsequently get all hot 'n

bothered.

What would your guess be on an approximate age in where they are no longer scared. I know

everyone is different but I'm thinking somewhere around 30?

Gegogi
01-02-2007, 09:36 PM
What would your guess be

on an approximate age in where they are no longer scared. I know everyone is different but I'm thinking somewhere

around 30?

I suspect the tendency to fidget and feel uncomfortable has more to do with a lack of

social/sexual experience and personal confidence rather than actual age. I've known many women in their early 20s

to go bonkers and became socially and sexally aggressive with a little encouragement and a heapin' helpin' of TE.

However they tended to be unusually confident, bossy and experienced for their age. I would characterize them as

alpha females. I normally don't attract alpha females as I am not an alpha male beyond my work environment. None of

these relationships ever lasted more than a couple months. I hate being bossed around and end up fighting with them

all the time. And they fight to win so it ain't a good time. These types of women tend to be totally uninhibited in

bed, but often demand more than I care to give. After 30 minutes or so of banging that thing, I'd rather play my

guitar...

However, somewhere between 25 and 30 most women aquire the magic amount of confidence and

accuminated social/sexual experience to address and understand their urges, and TE/NPA really helps them cut

loose.

Marlboro_man
01-02-2007, 09:47 PM
I suspect the

tendency to fidget and feel uncomfortable has more to do with a lack of social/sexual experience and personal

confidence rather than actual age. I've known many women in their early 20s to go bonkers and became socially and

sexally aggressive with a little encouragement and a heapin' helpin' of TE. However they tended to be unusually

confident, bossy and experienced for their age. I would characterize them as alpha females. I normally don't

attract alpha females as I am not an alpha male beyond my work environment. None of these relationships ever lasted

more than a couple months. I hate being bossed around and end up fighting with them all the time. And they fight to

win so it ain't a good time. These types of women tend to be totally uninhibited in bed, but often demand more than

I care to give. After 30 minutes or so of banging that thing, I'd rather play my guitar...

However, somewhere

between 25 and 30 most women aquire the magic amount of confidence and accuminated social/sexual experience to

address and understand their urges, and TE/NPA really helps them cut loose.

I guess that explains why I

find the amount you guys are using to be an OD. I prefer the young ones still you know 20-25.:LOL: