PDA

View Full Version : Hits, Misses and Forbidden Kisses

Mungojerry
12-06-2006, 05:05 PM
123456789ww1

Andras
12-06-2006, 09:23 PM
I take breaks from mones all the

time, but then I usually come back with a more refined look and use of them when I do come back. Get a chem set or

start buying CS items, that's when the real fun starts and you can really play with the way you want to look. But

yea... isn't it really weird that you CAN'T deny that mones work all too well in the right situation and amount.

Mungojerry
12-07-2006, 04:45 AM
123456789ww2

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Amazing

post!! :goodpost:
I love the way you write and think. I invite you to read & comment on my

Introduction Thread (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16925):)

Anyhow,

I've been interested in improving my game a long time now. But only recetly, having recieved a diploma in NLP, I

find myself starting to understand what guys like the great (so I've heared) DeAngelo are talking about.

I

wondered if you can share here, or in a dedicated thread, a bit of your knowledge on the way each own's game

should\could be played, and on any tools you might know that would improve my game.

Also, if you can advise some

of DeAngelo's books\audiobooks\mp3s\etc. for the experienced-yet-beginner player (i.e. the expirienced player,

that doesn't really know the terms & get's confused by the disorder in his head lol:rofl:).

Welcome back, and

I hope you find your own way of making the `mones work in your game without interfering it :D
Seeing the way you

write, I believe in you bro` :thumbsup:

Mungojerry
12-10-2006, 09:56 AM
123456789ww3

tenaciousBLADE
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Well for me of course

it's a question of money. But those recommendations were exactly what I was looking for :thumbsup:

I

can't buy all of them at once, but I think I'll try to get DeAngelo's book\CD\DVD Program first. I've heard

so much about him and I've been curious to have his knowledge for years.

Not that I see myself as one, but do

you think the Advanced series would also be good for a beginner? :think:

P.S.
Oh so that's what JVK's

book's about...
I've been seeing it being mentioned all over here, and you're the first one to tell me what the

subject is :)

tenaciousBLADE
12-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey again Mungojerry

:wave:
I was gonna PM you on this, but found out the PMing is turned off for a while.

I wanted to ask you: Is

this the advanced series you were talking about?
http://www.doubleyourdating.com/advancedseries

It

seems rather expensieve, which means I won't be able to get it anytime soon. Anyhow my natural game ain't bad

either, so I'm not worried.
Just wanted to make sure I got the right one, in case I get the money & decide to buy

it :cool:

Mungojerry
12-11-2006, 02:50 AM
123456789ww4