PDA

View Full Version : EW + Booze = Beast man (*****)

maxo-texas
12-06-2006, 10:10 AM
So... finally got a chance to have a solid EW day with my gf that reacts so well to mones.

We did a little bit

of wine and other stuff. I was just an incredible beast as has been described previously as an outcome of EW on

men. I was almost brainless and mindless. She literally got incoherent and was just babbling nonsense syllables.

I did everything but howl at the moon.

It was very pleasant for me since my internal dialogue turned off along

with all the various worries, etc. I was extremely aggressive compared to normal. I would say EW definately works

for me combined with a a small amount of intoxicants. It works slower than me on others. I think that's because

I'm on hormone replacement therapy. I know it measurably raises Teste levels but I think it does something else

too.

Muscle4Hire
12-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Not to rain on your parade

but before you say EW has these incredible effects on your sex drive, make sure you're not taking hormones that

directly effect your sex drive. HGH and steroid-like compounds are backed by millions of scientific studies to

increase libido. It's like saying your car was faster because of the new tires - oh, and that you added nitric

oxide to it as well.

maxo-texas
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I've been on testosterone

hormones for eleven months and can gage their effects pretty well at this point. I can dose down or up slightly to

modify my response and know if I dose up to the maximum tested dosage it actually causes less response (and this is

mainly because teste->estrogen so too much test actually suppresses libido) and I know that zinc at reasonable

levels can help prevent this conversion.

I've had sex while mildly intoxicated many times and while it is a bit

nice that the brain stops thinking as much about next week's meeting with the clients, it doesn't go where it

went.

I noticed physical effects of EW when I first got it about 2 months ago (I was woken out of a sound slumber

by a massive 2am steel hard boner) but things never really worked out for a full day test with her til now. We had

a couple inconclusive tests but I've found it takes about 2 hours for EW to work on me. I think that is because it

doesn't raise my teste levels immediately like most men since I have low natural production.

The ladies had

recommended EW and now after a solid test where we had a long day together that the effects were unmistakable and

more extreme than anything I've previously experienced. It was almost like an old sci-fi novel where my brain

turned off and i just became a giant peter for several hours.

bkshilo
12-07-2006, 06:03 PM
I was almost

brainless and mindless. She literally got incoherent and was just babbling nonsense syllables. I did everything but

howl at the moon.

You are the man!
:cheers:

Gegogi
12-07-2006, 06:22 PM
So your GF was wearing EW and not

you? I've tried EW many times on myself in various amounts and mixes and got zip. That is, didn't get excited and

didn't excite my GF. Sniffing the bottle does nothing as well. However the scent of a clean and attractive woman

drives me bonkers, and puts a banana in my pocket and fast, so I guess I need the right context for olfactory

signals to do their duty.

maxo-texas
12-08-2006, 12:25 AM
1) EW me night before.
2) EW

me morning a few hours before.
3) EW on her when she arrived.
4) about 45 mins later bammo.

She reacts to SOE

and NPA solo and even more in combo.

I have recently started wearing beta-est. I think it makes her much more

interested during her time. She comments that she doesn't feel uncomfortable when she's with me.

After 8 years

of a great f-buddy type relationship, it has gotten very intense and spiritual since I started on mones.

I have

also added Donald Hicks g-spot knowledge (she literally went through each of the steps he described- it was like

following a road map).

I also added a bit of cocky-funny. However, I'm also have a strong submissive streak

which is a bit incompatible with cf.

---
The biggest thing that strikes me is that I remember *after* what we

did but during it, I was not conciously thinking about what I was doing, or what I was going to do next or how she

was taking it. The thinking rational mind just went for a vacation.

maxo-texas
12-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Other ladies on this site

report similar great reactions with their men much faster than with me ( < 20 mins).

I am on HRT so I think EW

either only slowly raises my teste or more likely, EW has an effect besides just teste. It can't raise my teste

since my natural production is almost nill. But whatever else it does takes effect after a 45 mins to 2 hours.

The first time I experimented with it on me, there was no effect and then I was woken up out a sound sleep with

the most outrageous boner I'd had in years.