PDA

View Full Version : Why Buy?

CuriousNewb
12-05-2006, 06:51 PM
OK this may seem like a

really strange question - but given some of the sources or bases of some pheromones, has anyone ever considered

self-stimulation as a way to stimulate pheromone production for one's self? These would have the advantage of being

entirely biologically correct for one's self, and could also be "covered" with cologne. Has anyone

considered it or offered "self-help" books to help people do-it-themselves, etc.?

bronzie
12-05-2006, 07:03 PM
this question has been discussed

at length, find it in the archives..

besides, synthetic pheromones are many hundrends if not thousands of

times more powerful and potent than what we naturally give off, that is the point of using them, a least on first

encounters with women, eventually your own pheromone signiture must play its part, in a relationship or liason.

Gegogi
12-06-2006, 02:04 AM
There was a guy that posted here

a year or two back that neglected washing his privates in order to collect smegma in vials. Apparantly it is rich in

natural pheromones, especially androstenone. If you wack off, you can harvest additional pheromones known to create

a sense of well-being and comfort in women. I presume a little dab of smegma, tinkle and/or cum behind the ears and

on pulse points will get you set. I'd recommend a damn good cover scent...

Be sure to clearly label and

refrigerate all sebaceous and excretory substances.

Personally I find life too busy to spend time sweating up

old t-shirts, scraping my pits or collecting cum and smegma in vials. A quick zap with an atomizer of 'mones 'n

cologne and I'm good to go!

Bruce
12-06-2006, 08:15 AM
General health; vitamins, herbs,

working out etc.... Always a good idea for staying attractive, both visuallyl and in the scent department.

B

terry0400-40
12-08-2006, 01:19 PM
this question has been discussed at length, find it in the archives..

besides, synthetic

pheromones are many hundrends if not thousands of times more powerful and potent than what we naturally give off,

that is the point of using them, a least on first encounters with women, eventually your own pheromone signiture

must play its part, in a relationship or liason.I have given these posts a

bit of study and as Gegogi recomends that tossing off ( jerking the gerkin ) one could harvest a good source of

pheromones which does sound fairly logical something i would never had thought about, so really excellent post

Gegogi, So i was wondering if it would go well in a mix to enhance say NPA forinstance or with some added SOE and

also i wonder how much splurry could be applied without causing an OD, It would be good if we needed an application

in an emergancy and did not have any NPA available , i suppose a person could go to a private area and do a little

instant manufacturing. IE Instant Splurry.:lol:

terry0400-40
12-08-2006, 01:26 PM
There was a guy that posted here a year or two back that neglected washing his privates in order to

collect smegma in vials. Apparantly it is rich in natural pheromones, especially androstenone. If you wack off, you

can harvest additional pheromones known to create a sense of well-being and comfort in women. I presume a little dab

of smegma, tinkle and/or cum behind the ears and on pulse points will get you set. I'd recommend a damn good cover

scent...This post deserves top points as to an excellent way of saving money by

manufacturing our own Instant Pheromone range of products.

Be sure to clearly label and

refrigerate all sebaceous and excretory substances.

Personally I find life too busy to spend time sweating up

old t-shirts, scraping my pits or collecting cum and smegma in vials. A quick zap with an atomizer of 'mones 'n

cologne and I'm good to go! Thank you for your inventiveness and

suggestions.:lol:

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Darn people... It's so

cool that you answer this one so truthfully & without problems :cool:
I love these forums :lol: