PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered Primal

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 01:49 PM
Hello and welcome BigEfan,

Some people say that PI has a smell like cat piss. The smell is from NONE which is very heavy in PI. Some people are very sensitive to NONE and think it smells like cat piss. I to have used PI and I find that if I put on three drops or more, that I can smell a punget smell, kind of like cat piss. It seems ( atleast to me ) that young girls below the age of 30 are also sensetive to NONE. I wore three drops, covered up by colonge to the office one day. That day, I had to work closey with a young girl in the office ( I would guess 21 to 24 )She made a mention that something smelled like piss. I knew right away she was smelling my PI.

I would stick with two drops, smeared on your lower neck, close to your collarbone. Then cover it up with some good colonge.

Good Luck,
The Milk Man images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 07:52 PM
Hi BigEfan,
I just started using scented PI last week. The first week I experimented using one drop. Didn\'t notice anything. Today I had to go to the supermarket so I said what the hey lets try two drops. Some behind the ears and neck and some over deoderant under the pits. I also sprayed very light cologne on. (A good tip from other forum members). I did see a few smiles and the woman behind me in line kept coming to the front of her cart for no apparent reason I could see other than getting a better whiff of the mones. Unfortunately she wasn\'t my type. Everyones body chemistry is different so experiment a bit starting at the minimum and slowly increasing if you don\'t see any results. From the other posting here it seems like more than two drops can cause the cat piss smell, and according to some more than two drops is wasteful. Good luck and keep us posted.
Raider

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 11:06 PM
Hey guys,
just ordred some Primal. I tried a cheaper phero years ago with some success but havent used anything since. Just curious as to what you guys think of PI. I got the unscented version. Im starting to wonder what the hell that means now after reading some of the posts. One guy said it gets ripe real fast. What does he mean by that? Am I going to walk around smelling like piss? Anybody that has used PI,I hope that you can give me some advice on using it effectively.

Thanks!

MAJORSOB
01-27-2002, 11:29 PM
Way to go Raider..your learning kid..glad to see you got some results keep us all posted on how it works out for you.