PDA

View Full Version : CuriousNewb Seeking a Different Kind of Result...

CuriousNewb
12-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi All!

I just placed my first order today. I ordered the Oxytocin product and the SOE

gel packs. I was going to get the beginner pack but it didn't meet my needs.

You see - I have a boy child, and

he and I just always fight! :( I love him like crazy, and he love me, and for all of that - fight fight fight is

what we do. This is somewhat because of problems his dad and I had early in his childhood - and so it has been

taxing to try to heal the relationship.... needless to say, my understanding of Oxytocin, along with the commentary

here make me think that Liquid Trust just might help. That, plus that I have some business settings I need to be in

where trust would go a long way... I'm really hoping that I see meaningful results! Has anyone else used LT in

this way? Anything to report??

As to more "traditional" uses - there is a gentleman of my acquaintance that I

hope might find SOE appealing... ;) But since this is also in the same business setting, I'm wondering if SOE

mixes well with LT?

Hope to hear from you gals, and guys!

CuriousNewb

CuriousNewb
12-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Wow! :( No replies at all???

I thought surely there would be some response. Is this in the wrong forum?

:(

belgareth
12-05-2006, 09:25 AM
No, it is in the right forum.

It's just an unusual request that I don't think anybody has had much experience with. There has been some

discussion about pheromones around kids in general but nothing conclusive. Your breaking new ground. I wear mones

around my kids and grandkids but haven't seen any real reactions from them. Their friends are another subject and I

usually avoid being around my kids' friends when wearing mones. How old is your son and what kinds of problems?

Just fighting and defiance?

I imagine SOE and LT would be a good combination but I strongly suggest learning to

use each one seperately. You'll get more and better results in the long run if you learn how each works

individually first. SoE would be my choice as a starter because its effects are pretty well known.

CuriousNewb
12-05-2006, 11:40 AM
No, it is

in the right forum. It's just an unusual request that I don't think anybody has had much experience with. There

has been some discussion about pheromones around kids in general but nothing conclusive. Your breaking new ground. I

wear mones around my kids and grandkids but haven't seen any real reactions from them. Their friends are another

subject and I usually avoid being around my kids' friends when wearing mones.

Why?

How old is

your son and what kinds of problems? Just fighting and defiance?

He's a tween, and I've read that the

kinds of problems I'm having are kinda typical for the age group. Defiance is one problem, and then there's the

contrariness. I say "Son, the sky appears to be blue." He says "Not to me! It looks green to me!" And he says this

just because Mom said "blue." Sigh...

I imagine SOE and LT would be a good combination but I strongly

suggest learning to use each one seperately.

I'd prefer it too, but the problem is that I have one day

to do the business mixing - HAVE to do it... and I'd kinda hoped that at some key moment, I could dab some SOE and

do some business mixing with said gentleman, and see what comes of it. As I mentioned -its all the same

day/function. It's more important to me to have the effectiveness at the business mixing than it is to get the

guy's attention, but it would be nice to do both! :)

You'll get more and better results in the long run

if you learn how each works individually first. SoE would be my choice as a starter because its effects are pretty

well known.

Well - what are their effects as relates to business parties?

belgareth
12-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Why?

Why do I avoid my daughters' friends? They are 16, 20 and 25. I'm a little old for them and the couple

times I was around them wearing mones the reactions were noticable. They are just a bit young for my taste.

The

only reason I wear them around my kids is I don't wash them off if I've been wearing them and my kids show up.

He's a tween, and I've read that the kinds of problems I'm having are kinda typical for

the age group. Defiance is one problem, and then there's the contrariness. I say "Son, the sky appears to be blue."

He says "Not to me! It looks green to me!" And he says this just because Mom said "blue." Sigh...

:lol: Been there with all three of mine. Bill Cosby had a great idea. Raise them in a barrel and feed them through

the bunge hole. When they turn 18 you can decide whether or not to drive in the bung.

The best you can do is be

patient. They do grow out of it...eventually.

I'd prefer it too, but the problem is that I

have one day to do the business mixing - HAVE to do it... and I'd kinda hoped that at some key moment, I could dab

some SOE and do some business mixing with said gentleman, and see what comes of it. As I mentioned -its all the same

day/function. It's more important to me to have the effectiveness at the business mixing than it is to get the

guy's attention, but it would be nice to do both! :)

Well - what are their effects as relates to business

parties?

When I am going to a business function like a party I usually wear SoE because it puts out a

more friendly vibe. I'm an aggressive person by nature and anything with -none in it makes people want to argue

with me. SoE combined with a strong sense of the rediculous in my humor usually makes it easy to have fun and keep

those around me laughing. It helps to develop comradary. LT would probably enhance that.

CuriousNewb
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Thank you! that's very

helpful!So, you're male? I hope some ladies chime in as I imagine female response to the two products vary

significantly from men's.

belgareth
12-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Ayup, last time I checked I was

distinctly male. Please let us know how your experiments go.

CuriousNewb
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Well - here is a first

report. A bout of incompetence from FEDEX meant that the business trip went off w/o help from 'mones, unless my own

were doing the trick. The trip was a success, and the gentleman in question? Well, mixed responses. More friendly,

but of course that could be due to setting, but left the party early, and, without me, despite having brought me

there. :( I was miserably depressed by that turn of events and wondered if having the LT or SOE would have altered

that outcome.

When I finally got the stuff I immediately tried the LT. It smells like rubbing alcohol, which

isn't bad but isn't good either. My son responded instantly - very clingy. Some part of me worries about how

emotional he seemed to be after 3 days. Overall, I think it is positive, but I'm watching it.

Perhaps

because I'm naturally pretty, I don't have anyway of gauging the reaction of men who I don't know. Men stopping

and staring, or calling me out or whatever, isn't actually a rare occurance - on days when I'm feeling outgoing

and cheerful I can expect at least one exaggerated male response for every city block I walk, and on other days, it

still happens, just not as much. So my only real way to tell a change is in the men I know. Are they more

talkative? Kinder? do they seem to stand closer, or stay around longer? So far the answer seems to be yes, mostly

with SOE, with a much weaker effect from LT, which seems to need someone to already be up close. OTOH, LT seems to

make ME more gentle and emotional, and that in turn generates positive responses.

I also got the sampler - with

The Edge for Women and Perception for women. I can't tell any difference btwn TE and SOE, in terms of the men in

my immediate environment - none who are romantic interests and only one of whom ever can be, and I still prefer to

use in conjunction with LT.

More next post...CN

CuriousNewb
01-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Perception stinks. I very

nearly gagged and rushed to cover the stench with a covering scent. But no amount of cover made ME feel comfortable.

I was convinced that I was going to be ill and was glad I didn't have many social engagements the day I tried it.

Unless someone tells me that they get men who are admiring from afar to actually "come hither" with that

stuff... I'm avoiding it like the plague.

My next opportunity to see the gentleman I have my eye on isn't

until late February. :( But by then I hope to have a good regiment...CN

Marlboro_man
01-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Congrats on seeing some

results! Keep up the good work and remember to keep using them seperately for a while to really narrow them down.

My guess would be that you will see more flirtatious friendly responses from TE as compared to people just being

nice with soe.

:cheers:

koolking1
01-04-2007, 06:14 PM
would be to

use "Pheros", my girlfriend has worn it at her office and it tends to make those around her calmer, fragrance is

similar to "Spark" perfume. SOE and LT are other good choices for that calmness aspect. I know it's tough raising

children as a single parent and I can only parrot what's been said, "they do eventually grow out of it". But,

laughing here, how long's that gonna take (lesser than a girl probably)? I also suspect that the more fresh air

and exercise he gets, the easier it will be to get along with him.

I try very hard not to wear the stronger

mones around children, it really does have an effect on them.

Good luck with the guy, can't help you much

there. Pity the forum women seemed to have vanished. They tend to come onboard in waves and then vanish forever.

There have been some very prolific female posters on here in the past.

CuriousNewb
02-03-2007, 10:23 PM
OK - I tried Perception

again. For some reason - I didn't object to the smell as much this time, and covered it comfortably. NO effect on

anyone but my son...who became noticably depressed. :( Fortunately, suspecting that the pheromone might have been

to blame, I sprayed the Liquid Trust on, and he settled down. I'm happy to know that it (LT) at least has the

desired effect, but I can't seem to get any other respect....

CN

Redeye
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm around, just been busy.

I haven't tried Perception yet, so can't comment on it, but will do at some point.

I find PI/w seems to

work on everyone though, if that helps - making people more relaxed and friendly. Wouldn't be without it now.