PDA

View Full Version : NPA straight from the bottle ??

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2002, 10:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I read a post some where, but cant find it anymore. There was a mention of putting NPA on the skin with out mixing it with any colonge. Has anyone tried this before ? How did you apply it ? How much did you apply and to where ? Since NPA is supposed to be very concentrated, would this be a good idea ? I would spray colonge over top of where I applied the NPA.

I am thinking if adding NPA into a bottle of SOE. Does anyone else think this is a good idea ? Or would it be better to just get some TE, since TE and NPA are basically the same.

Thanks in advance for everyones help,
The Milk Man images/icons/cool.gif

oscar
01-27-2002, 11:13 PM
Milk Man,

NPA can be used straight out of the bottle. I don\'t use it this way but others have reported success with it. NPA is just a little less concentrated than PI, and that\'s made to be used straight, so the potency issue shouldn\'t be a problem. I wouldn\'t use more than a drop though, and that should be thinly spread over a large area, then covered with fragrance.

As soon as you\'ve added one product to another in a mix, you\'ve sacrificed each products individual versatility. Use them in combination, but don\'t mix them together unless you\'re damn sure that you\'ve found the ultimate mix. But remember, different situations call for different phero strategies, so keep your stuff separate, except maybe for mixing small experimental batches.

NPA is better to have than TE in my opinion. You can use some ethanol to dilute NPA to TE\'s concentration, but you cannot do the converse.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif