PDA

View Full Version : Accidently placed 4 orders

platinumfox
12-04-2006, 07:29 AM
I

ordered some WAGG a little while ago but when I pushed to confirm my order nothing happened so I pressed it 3 more

times.When I got my credit card statement it said I ordered 4 bottles.I only received the one bottle of WAGG.Could

you please send me one more bottle of WAGG then eliminate the other two accidental charges on my account?Thanks

Bruce
12-04-2006, 08:39 AM
OK, we'll fix it. If you did this

some time ago, the extra charges have probably been refunded already, and will appear on your next statement, but

email me to make sure: bruce(at)love-scent.com.

B

platinumfox
12-06-2006, 09:14 AM
OK, we'll fix

it. If you did this some time ago, the extra charges have probably been refunded already, and will appear on your

next statement, but email me to make sure: bruce(at)love-scent.com.

BThanks Bruce....the transaction

was made on October 23,2006.

Bruce
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM
That's a while back, if you

haven't seen a refund email or entry on your c card statement, you'd better email me about it just to make

sure.

B

platinumfox
12-06-2006, 11:51 PM
That's a while

back, if you haven't seen a refund email or entry on your c card statement, you'd better email me about it just to

make sure.

BThanks Bruce I just got the statement showing this last week if nothing changes in the

next one I will send you an email bruce(at)love-scent.com is that correct?

Bruce
12-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Yes that's right. I just changed

it to (at) to hopefully keep the spam bots away from it.

Cheers,
B

platinumfox
01-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Bruce I sent you an email did

you receive it?

Bruce
01-07-2007, 09:33 AM
I don't think so. Send it again.

platinumfox
01-08-2007, 04:41 AM
I don't think

so. Send it again.OK I sent it again.It's titled "My accidental 4 bottles of WAGG ORDER Platinumfox.I had

to send it to bruce@love-scent.com my computer wouldn't acccept the word "at" in your address.

Bruce
01-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I got it and will get it taken care

of. I forwarded it to Tammy already. She is the one in charge really. :-) But I'll make sure it gets

fixed.

B