PDA

View Full Version : Liquid trust?!?!

Sherid
12-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I have Liquid trust

which I purchased from LS and also a 6 Month supply from its manufacturer.

for some reason the one I purchased

from LS seems to work ... and the one from the manufacturer looks like of bad quality liquid.

I don't really

know the reason. I had given up on Liquid trust since it stopped working which I purchased from the manfucaturer but

since I had half bottle left from LS I started using that and the results were as amazing as they used to be.

Does anyone know the reason why? I feel its the transportation/delivery method which might have detorirated the

quality of the product probably..
with LS I use FEDEX and the manufacturer only provides the US Postal service

which takes ages to come ...

bronzie
12-03-2006, 07:40 PM
a friend of mine left a bottle

of LT in his car on a hot day, the whole contents of the atomizer disapeared, evaporated, liquid trust seems like a

volitile product, so im not suprised that your getting the inconsistent results you mentioned

smooth312
12-07-2006, 11:44 AM
^yeah...that happened to me

to, I left LT in the car in the sun, and it all went to waste...definitely be careful with keeping it in a COOL

place

Watcher
12-09-2006, 01:30 AM
as far as this product goes had

some limited affectiveness when used with other products on its own at least for me didnt work others have reported

very good results - personally i wont use unless the oxytocin levels are boosted but thats just my opinion and

nothing against the product - everyone has different results as years of experiementation havetaught me