PDA

View Full Version : New member's initial thoughts

Images and Words
12-03-2006, 10:57 AM
I received my samples last week. I got Perception and Edge gels.
Yesterday, I received Starter's Kit, SOE/NPA

combo, and APC. I mixed some JB1 in the atomizer, and this will probably be what I use first. I also plan on using

SOE alone or with light NPA and the random gels alone. I am not a cologne person, in fact, I've never worn

cologne. So, I'm gonna stick with stuff that is good to go because it already has a decent scent or doesn't need

a cover scent.

-I couldn't smell the Edge gels, so I stayed away from it in fear. I used half a packet of

Perception once, and I really cannot say whether it did or didn't work.

-I smelled Edge from the bottle, and to

me it smells like straight vodka.

-I noticed that after messing around with the bottles and smelling stuff, I

have some mild irritation on my neck (definately an allergic reaction). I can't think of what would have caused

it, except for one of the mones. Has anyone else ever run into this or heard of it? I searched and only found a

couple of threads that went no where.

That's it for initial thoughts. I will have a chance to use mones

during the week, and then multiple times on the weekend. I really plan to play around with them a lot, so I will

update.

Gegogi
12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
-I noticed that after

messing around with the bottles and smelling stuff, I have some mild irritation on my neck (definately an allergic

reaction). I can't think of what would have caused it, except for one of the mones.

It ain't the

pheromones. Otherwise you'd be allergic to man, woman and beast (& insects). The most likely suspect is the added

scent. Many EOs and some colognes give me a nasty rash, so I have to be careful what touches my skin. Some scented

laundry soaps give me a terrible rash as well.

As you may already know, many men are unable to smell

androstenone. Women can smell it and find it extremely unpleasant, so be sure to cover it with a good cologne. I can

smell the androstenone in unscented TE and NPA, and find it smells like a BO infested armpit after a workout, so

tread accordingly.

You should be able to smell TE gels as they're strongly scented...

Watcher
12-03-2006, 02:25 PM
id concur with these thoughts - u

could always try application in hair on the top of youre head or also clothing with some of the alcohol based spray

products - tho test a small amount of fabric beforehand to make sure it doesnt interact.

Otherwise be careful

with Anone OD as a lot of men cant smell it and and a lot of women find OD offensive ( others might just try to do u

over there and then) but those are in a small minority and they tend to be more receptive during the time of the

month versus not

Images and Words
12-03-2006, 07:54 PM
It ain't

the pheromones. Otherwise you'd be allergic to man, woman and beast (& insects). The most likely suspect is the

added scent. Many EOs and some colognes give me a nasty rash, so I have to be careful what touches my skin. Some

scented laundry soaps give me a terrible rash as well.

Yeah, I use unscented laundry detergent and

deodorant. I had touched each one of these a little bit: the musk oil, SOE, NPA, or APC.

I've read a lot in the

past month. I can't find whether people use a cover scent with NPA/APC because they want to or because they need

to. I smell it and it smells ok. Do you think it is necessary to wear a cover scent with the standard 7:3 JB1

ratio?

Images and Words
12-06-2006, 03:21 AM
I tried JB1 today. Half

a spray on neck, plus a spray on chest and rubbed it in with my wrists. I didn't use a cover scent. I really

couldn't say whether it made a difference or not.

I am going to try SOE alone tomorrow. I am meeting up with a

girl. It seems as if we are both attracted to each other, but we have little social chemistry.

WorkingMann
12-06-2006, 04:01 AM
With NPA you gotta use a

cover scent becasue DAMN that shit smells really really bad!! Like you've did a workout in a sauna for 5-6 hours

straight and all your sweat have been bottled.. that's almost NPA..
The "allergic" reaction..
Im having the same

reactions from time to time with different mones..
I don't know if it's build-up but my skin itches a little and

it's always 30 sec - 1 min after applying..
And it's not only "some" mones but all.. Both scented and unsented..

But never get's red or anything..

maxo-texas
12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
People who can't smell NPA

do not know how bad it smells. Apparently you can't smell it. It's like being color blind.

Sandlewood oil

makes a nice cover for me.

Images and Words
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Sandlewood oil makes a nice cover for me.
Where does one find these Essential Oils

people keep talking about? I looked at Walgreens and a health food store, but I cannot find them. I am definately

clueless on fragrances and such, as I have never worn any in my life.
I wish I would have realized NPA smelled that

bad; I thought APC was a good enough cover scent.

I have pretty much narrowed down what was the cause of my

allergic reaction, and that is the musk oil.

BTW the plans with that girl didn't work out, so I didn't get to

test the SOE. I'll have opportunities Fri and Sat with different girls to test more stuff out.

Spiderweb
12-07-2006, 09:28 PM
note to self:

NPA smells

like an old jock strap harnessed to the balls of a giant sweating gorilla....ALWAYS use a cover scent...

you can

find sandlewood essential oil at GNC, WildOats, new age stores, bath and body works, etc...its everywhere but rather

expensive since the way sandlewood is made or what its extracted from is scarce now...

once you get over the

fact that npa stinks worse than the balls of a sweating bull, you will find that women actually respond to the

stuff in a sexual manner and it will get you laid more times than not...:smite:

Gegogi
12-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Where does one find these

Essential Oils people keep talking about? I looked at Walgreens and a health food store, but I cannot find them.

Most organic food, new age hippie and witch shops sell EOs. Also, suppliers for candle, soap and perfume

makers sell EOS. Lots of sellers on the web, but it's better to sample EOs in person, especially if you're a

beginner. Some of the organic/natural food chains like "Wild Oats" and Trader Joe's sell EOs as well. Some drug

stores keep a limited stock. I've seen clove and a few others at Longs Drugs.

maxo-texas
12-08-2006, 12:29 AM
I buy my massage stuff from

massagewarehouse.com. They have never stiffed me and the stuff arrives reasonably quickly.

You want expensive-

try essential rose oil.

Images and Words
12-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the help on

the essential oils. I definately need to check that stuff out.

Ok, so I had an interview this afternoon. I

put about 8-10" total of SOE on. I got the job right away. Still unsure, but I'm leaning towards the fact that the

SOE helped. I am a pretty good talker though.

I have a date tonight. I'm going to try out some APC alone

because I have no cover scent. I'm thinking about three drops.

maxo-texas
12-09-2006, 12:29 AM
APC Contains

androstenone (http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androstenone.htm).

Less is more where -none is

concerned.

Seen posts here indicating that tipsy females handle/find attractive more -none than sober ones.

Sober ones get scared/shy/think you stink.

Gegogi
12-09-2006, 12:55 AM
I've used 'none products a lot

and, yes, younger women tend to shy away if you use it. Some fidget terribly as if they need to pee and run away at

the first chance. Asian women seem to have be the most extreme negative reactions.

However, the older the

woman, the more tolerant and receptive to 'none she is. Women in their mid-30s are fearless once they get you.

Also, I've noticed Black women tend to be more receptive to 'none than Asian and White women. It can help make

them shockingly aggressive in all the right ways.

As far as "less is more," it depends on the target and the

user's body chemistry and persona. I can nearly bathe in it to good effect. However, a strapping young buck has

plenty of natural 'none and can easily OD with a few dabs, especially if he's sweet on some young thang. Of

course, if he's hot for her mama or teacher, go ahead and double dip!

refused
12-19-2006, 04:02 PM
first post... i tried the soe +

npa combo (12"/2dabs) the first night i received it to get my woman frisky it worked unbelievably well. Last night i

tried it again and got the reactions gegogi described above, i think i OD'd, i put 3 generous dabs of npa on.

What did work with women i havent met before was the soe on its own. I got a stare and smile from a sh*t hot

40ish woman and some random praise from a 19ish year old girl. Neither would be in my target age range but was

rather fun to see the effects. btw this doesnt happen when im out with my gf and rarely if im by myself.

I'm no

expert but so far i've observed that the soe tends to work very well with strangers and in potentially very bad

situations at work i reckon the soe has pulled me out of them when i was dealing with older women. Yet to try npa

in public, but ill probably douse myself if i go out to the clubs. just wanted to share :)