PDA

View Full Version : Advice On PI?

blooot
12-02-2006, 12:22 AM
So i'm preety excited, i

haven't ordered mones in a long long time. my last purchase was SOE sometime before the summer.

Well now i

orderd some PI, should arrive any day now. but i've got a few questions thats allways been in the back of my

mind.

1) i know some ppl report that they easily OD on PI since its so strong. while others report that 1 drop

just isn't enough. But majority-wise. whats more common? PI is easily OD with 1 drop? or drop isn't enough?

2)

totally forgot enough PI bottles have dropers or not. :think: preety sure its a dropper

3)Well i'm gonna start

out with 1 drop, i hear PI is kinda thick, so i don't think i will have to worry about geting way too much out at

once. but how big should my drops be? the size of a dime? small ball-bearing?

4) I know ppl say "apply

here...etc.." well i'm kinda a germa-phob. one thing i do alot is wash my hands and face. so applying on my

wrist's is outta the question. also, i have fresh new piercings, so i couldn't apply it behind my ears for fear of

infection. and i ALLWAYS wear a hat :lol: so applying on hair is not happening. so that leaves me with the neck.

well if i have just 1 drop, that shouldn't be allott right? so do you think applying it right on the adams apple

would be ok?

5) should i just apply it directly to my skin? like tilt my head back and drop the bottle on my

neck? if so, should i rub it around/in? OR...should i just apply a drop to my finger tip, and rub it in?

6) So

last question....would females "sence" PI, what is there innital vibe? do they just acknowledge the wearer as "oh

hes there" or are they "cocky". my biggest fear is having PI give off the kinda vibe that i'm "full-of-my-self".

what would you guys say is the most common feeling towards PI?

I know those are some long questions. but i

definetly would appreciate some help with those

Thanks in advance guys!

Gegogi
12-02-2006, 01:53 AM
1) i know some ppl report

that they easily OD on PI since its so strong. while others report that 1 drop just isn't enough. But

majority-wise. whats more common? PI is easily OD with 1 drop? or drop isn't enough?

Are you Asian? You

can probably use a little more with no problem. Middle aged Asian male, pour it on. I can swim in it. If you're a

young African American male, you should tread lightly. In fact, you probably don't need it. I think most young

White males need to take extreme care as well. If you're elderly, you may need anone replacement therapy and can be

more generous. Nevertheless, only you can determine the best dosage based on experimentation.

blooot
12-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Are you Asian? You

can probably use a little more with no problem. Middle aged Asian male, pour it on. I can swim in it. If you're a

young African American male, you should tread lightly. In fact, you probably don't need it. I think most young

White males need to take extreme care as well. If you're elderly, you may need anone replacement therapy and can be

more generous. Nevertheless, only you can determine the best dosage based on experimentation.

yea, i'm

asian. thxs for the help gegogi,

where would you recommend applying?

vidda
12-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Hi,

I interested to

know more also on PI or none applications on asian. I'm 28. Living in a all summer humid country. I had just bought

PI, Npa and SOE. I think I have results with Npa. Not so yet with PI(maybe I have 1 yesterday but can't be sure as

its already more than 9hrs since I had applied on my neck and ear with Gucci rush as cover).

Thanks

Gegogi
12-02-2006, 01:33 PM
where would you recommend

applying?

I prefer applying most 'mones to clothing. Unfortunately, PI and SOE have an oil carrier and

therefore will stain clothing. So you'll need to apply to exposed skin, e.g., neck, wrists, upper chest, back of

hand, etc. Not much use burying it under layers of clothing...

Be sure to use an ample cover scent. Anone

products have a strong scent and are ofensive to most females, especially Asian women. Let them feel the effects but

not smell it.