PDA

View Full Version : She "boobed" me

Muscle4Hire
11-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Okay,

hold up. I gotta post this.

I've been wearing Chikara lately, in my hair... 1-2 sprays.

So this phenomenon

of women coming up to me, starting conversations, and flat out rubbing their boobs on me about 6-8 times is a

constant thing when I go out.

Anybody noticed this?

It's obviously them saying "hey, I'm interested in

you and I want you to be interested in me." I mean, it doesn't even get downstairs flowin and glowin unless I let

it, know what I mean?

But damn, I go to a college where the girl to guy ratio is 6 to 1, officially. I was in

Philly last week with 4 sprays on my hair and I had a blonde big chested 10 put her arm on my shoulder and squeeze

past me... that, and another girl with her boobs, another girl coming up and grinding on me.

This is all new to

me and I'm not complaining, but I just love noticing those little things women do when they are turned on. Post

your thoughts.

Muscle4Hire
11-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Example: When I was

called in, the nurse's aide "processed" me into the system. She was a sweet young thing, maybe early twenties,

clean and cute, but not overtly sexy. While weighing me in, she boobed me. I looked at her and she returned the eye

contact and gave me a vague, passive smile like she knew what she was doing. I had given her my date of birth, so

she knew I was considerably older than her (i.e. her daddy's age.) When we went into the examining room, she took

my blood pressure in a new way. She took my arm and placed my hand up under her breast so that the my hand was

pressed up against her side and my forearm was pushing her breast up.
-WHITEHALL

Gegogi
11-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Tit grazes are nothin'. I get

'em all the time. I love it when they "ass me" or "twat me." Now thats a hit!

Incidentally, the average

undergraduate enrollment nationwide is 54% women and 46% men (graduation stats are even higher for women). The

college I teach at is 60% women and 40% men. And apparently college enrollment trends have been moving in favor of

women since the 80s, and is expected to become even more unbalanced in the next decade. So college is a darn good

place to meet women. The last college abroad course I was involved with (art course with tour of Europe) was 90%

attractive young women. They were literally fighting tooth 'n nail over the few whimpy guys...

Watcher
12-03-2006, 02:34 PM
book stores, art houses, dancing

classes, cafes-restraurants, university and colledge campasus are all good places to meet women.

Also make good

intimate testing grounds

otherwise the local supermarket, shopping centre, bowling alley ( lots of good looking

women in australia do ten pin bowling for some reason)

But any place u will find a lot of young attractive women

if youre testing or looking for someone in general is a good place

tenaciousBLADE
12-03-2006, 04:47 PM
So

Muscle... :welcome:
A few questions for ya`:

Do you have long or short hair?

Was there anything in

your behaviour, that's uniqe, unusuall, or that you think might have something to do with their booberly-reactions

;) (besides the `mones) ?

How old are you, if I may?
And would you say chikra really works that well with the 20

to 26 year-old women range?
If so, you think it had to do with your age, or would it work just as well for a 22yr

old as myself?

Oh and... most important...
Did you anything with the reactions? Did you get a Good Awaken Night

from it?

BTW, keep posting such reports... It keeps the moral up :thumbsup:

platinumfox
12-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Some women just can't

control their boobs.I have accidently touched co workers boobs because they were just in the way.A graze is nothing

to get excited about now if they were pressed against your back for a long period of time that's different.

maxo-texas
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Happened to me at a concert

last weekend. Two girls went out of their way to firmly rub their chests against my side when passing me. They

didn't stay- not sure if it was a planned stunt on their parts or what.

Felt nice tho. Very 3D.

Way too

young for me.

Muscle4Hire
12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
So

Muscle... :welcome:
A few questions for ya`:

Do you have long or short hair?

Was there anything in

your behaviour, that's uniqe, unusuall, or that you think might have something to do with their booberly-reactions

;) (besides the `mones) ?

How old are you, if I may?
And would you say chikra really works that well with the

20 to 26 year-old women range?
If so, you think it had to do with your age, or would it work just as well for a

22yr old as myself?

Oh and... most important...
Did you anything with the reactions? Did you get a Good Awaken

Night from it?

BTW, keep posting such reports... It keeps the moral up :thumbsup:

a.) I use very

confident and lively body language. I am always thinking of a joke in my head, either from Dane Cook or Will

Ferrell, so I'm almost always smiling.
b.) I'm 22 as well.
c.) Answering your first question, I have short

hair.
d.) No one-night stands for me. Not what I'm looking for right now. We will see what my sex drive is like

when I get into heaving compound lifting in a month or so here though...
e.) Chikara is great, period.

smooth312
12-07-2006, 11:38 AM
^ I've never used Chikara,

but I get that sort of thing with PI/SOE...but for me it's leg-rubbing. They stand real close and rub there legs

against me...or when sitting down on a bus (that's not crowded), they sit very close.

I'm 22

also...interesting...

Whitehall
12-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Ah, yes!

I remember that

day well.

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Muscle... Thanks for your

reply & info. Helps a lot :thumbsup:
Nice to know that Chikara is so good, as it'll soon arive to my doors as well

;)
Even nicer to see that it worked for a 22yr old like myself.

and smooth312... I defenetly intent to try

PI+SOE aswell. I've already seen it in many posts and am already interested in the mix (I'll also try NPA+SOE).

What amounts & applying spots do you use with PI+SOE? :think: