PDA

View Full Version : Bronzie having a Birthday?

Bruce
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Happy Birthday

Bronzie,

May you never find it necessary to go beyond 29.

B

Mohammad Shah
11-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Happy Birthday Bronzie,

May God bless you always.

Mohammadhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

bronzie
11-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks Bruce, thanks Mohammad,

I cant remember the exact proverb, but it was said by Aristotale in ancient Greece, ...when you are old, all

you need to do to become young is too be in the company of a much younger lady... from this point of view getting

old aint that bad!
:lol:

Mohammad Shah
11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks

Bruce, thanks Mohammad,

I cant remember the exact proverb, but it was said by Aristotale in ancient Greece,

...when you are old, all you need to do to become young is too be in the company of a much younger lady... from this

point of view getting old aint that bad!
:lol:

Ya, I do that too! It certainly makes me feel nice and

forgot that I'm actually already old! My female friends are between 16 - 22 years old and I'm 41! Sometimes people

ask me why I hang around with young girls, and I usually reply, No! I don't, they hang around with me! I don't

take 'advantage' on any of the girls. I used to give them food, shelter,clothings and a little bit of money for

them to use.(Most of them are runaways and abused girls.) I loved to spend my time with them, they're actually nice

but I usually got stares from people most of the times!

Anyway, Bronzie, wish I could be there to celebrate with

you...may you be blessed with all the good things in this world and the Day after, Happy Birthday, my friend!

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age" - Lucille Ball

Mohammadhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

woofa1
12-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Bronzie happy birthday. Ha

old.Your just a spring chicken? Keep on expressing your enlighting comments on this topic?