PDA

View Full Version : speaking of smell.

slickracer
11-29-2006, 01:46 PM
you know after

useing pheromones for acouple of years i've noticed that i can smell mones on other poeple. at first i though other

people were wearing mones too but then came to the conclution that i was just picking up other people's pheromones

'conciouslly'. i have always had a very good sence of smell. the best i have seen any guys have i think. just last

week i was in my friends car and i smelled some honey roasted penuts so i them that i smelled some honey roasted

penuts and my friend goes, ummm i got some in a cooler thats in the back seat. and everyone just looked at me like i

was a freak of nature.

so i was just wondering. can other poeple here smell poeple's natural mones?

oh

speaking of smell i got my bottle of today. which was a suprise because i though it was come in mabey

tomorrow. but wow, just 3 days!! thats awsome. it smells pretty good and i would be wearing it to work today.

probelly start out with 3-5 drops from what i read so far. but then again, i'll probelly wear how ever much that

comes out. haha.

Gegogi
11-29-2006, 02:32 PM
so i was just wondering.

can other poeple here smell poeple's natural mones?

I think we all can, but may not have known what is

was until becoming a user. Many years before usng 'momes I always knew a certain natural scent of a woman made me

go bonkers: instant boner, 50 point loss of IQ and tendancy to make poor judgments. I knew it was something in her

sweat but hadn't a clue it was pheromones.

pelotudo
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Nope, horrible sense of

smell.

Really wish I did though. I can barely smell them on myself when I use them. I'd much rather know if I

smell before someone else does.

bronzie
11-29-2006, 02:49 PM
you know after

useing pheromones for acouple of years i've noticed that i can smell mones on other poeple. at first i though other

people were wearing mones too but then came to the conclution that i was just picking up other people's pheromones

'conciouslly'. i have always had a very good sence of smell. the best i have seen any guys have i think.

silk, sure u dont have a wet black rubber looking nose? (dogs nose) :lol:

jvkohl
11-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Uncontrolled experiments that I did

during Scent of Eros product development showed that olfactory acuity and specificity (detection of odor, and

pheromones specifically) varies widely among subjects. This is yet another reason to avoid -none in product

formulas, as it is the biggest offender. -rone, on the other hand, was offensive at levels of one milligram per

milliliter only to a few women--those who were pregnant. Two milligrams of -rone per milliliter crossed whatever

"dividing line" there appears to be with regard to concentration and aversion. There were enough women (and many

men) who found 2mg/ml aversive to be sure that 1mg/ml -rone was best to use.

JVK

countesszero
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
I can smell other peoples

pheromones too. At first I thought I was imagining it. I think it's because we're exposed to the smell of mones

now so that when we catch a scent it's recognized as such.

jvkohl
11-29-2006, 06:45 PM
I can smell

other peoples pheromones too. At first I thought I was imagining it. I think it's because we're exposed to the

smell of mones now so that when we catch a scent it's recognized as such.

There is research to show

that repeated androstenone exposure actually enables its detection in people who initially were unable to detect it

(specific anosmia). Additional research suggests that exposure causes the development of receptors for the

compound--an unusual effect of gene activation that is somewhat specific to the olfactory

system.

JVK

Marlboro_man
11-29-2006, 07:59 PM
After a little over a year

of use I am still unable to smel them, but hats off to those of you who can, I wish I could.

bronzie
11-29-2006, 08:12 PM
I knew a man going blind once,

he had very poor eyesight, he trained himself to focus and see better by playing Squash, he would focus on the

little ball as it bounced and was hit around the court.

So this makes sense, I guess humans can train thier

noses too, like they can train thier hearing. And pretty much every other part of thier body.

slickracer
11-30-2006, 05:15 AM
TRAIN HEARING?!?!?! how do i

do that? i think im starting to loose my hearing espacially on my left one. i think i can blame it on me DJing and

driving with my window down all the time and the wind blowing right into my left ears. i fear as tho, im going to

need hearing aids later on in life.

smooth312
12-07-2006, 11:55 AM
There is

research to show that repeated androstenone exposure actually enables its detection in people who initially were

unable to detect it (specific anosmia). Additional research suggests that exposure causes the development of

receptors for the compound--an unusual effect of gene activation that is somewhat specific to the olfactory

system.

JVK
(http://)
Wow, very very very interesting!

I can confirm this to be 100% true!

At the very beginning when I started using -none, I didn't smell anything.

But nowadays, when I OD, I can distinctly smell a disgusting sweaty, rotten onion sort of smell. I'm glad I've

become trained to smell it now.

The only other thing worth mentioning is that I seem to be able to pick up on my

own smell better when I am near a fan or some sort of car engine...because I apply on my neck, it's sort of like

trying to smell your own breath, it's nearly impossible unless you're OD'ing. So, I try to fan myself to see if

I smell or not. *coincidentally* I OD'd today, and I could definitely smell the stank.

can

other poeple here smell poeple's natural mones?
Yes, definitely, this is something I've noticed as well.

Not sure if you guys remember my whole OD-fiasco with PI, but maybe that's what has made me finally be able to

smell it now. Anyway, I can definitely smell OTHER people too...sometimes I will be around some guy and think to

myself 'damn that guy stinks' but everyone else around will not show the slightest reaction. So, I guess we've

become so sensitive to it that even normal levels of 'mones on other people seem like a lot. It's weird,

definitely...my sense of smell was always good, but now it's super-human, lol.

Hey, by the way slick, it's been

about a week since you posted...any thoughts on yet? I figured I'd buy a bunch of new stuff with the

holiday sale going on...thanks.