PDA

View Full Version : Mones on dates

ThatGuy
11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
What mones do you

typically use on dates? How soon before the date do you apply it? Do you use more or less compared to work or club

environment?

Gegogi
11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Depends on the situation, the

woman, my mood, etc. Sometimes I don't wear any. Other times I bathe in it. Whatever you do, match your persona to

dosage so your vibe makes sense.

Of course, you can't go wrong with a couple healthy stripes of SOE, sharp

dress, a dash of cologne and a full pipe. Nevertheless, success with a woman is mostly in how you use your eyes.

DCW
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM
I have had a lot of success with AE

4-5 drops.

tounge
11-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Nevertheless,

success with a woman is mostly in how you use your eyes.

Terrific advice. Now would you

mind to elaborate, for the unenlightned?

Gegogi
11-29-2006, 02:25 AM
Personally I've always thought

it odd that my new GFs would want to stare into my eyes endlessly, but that's how it is. It seems to be

intoxicating to them. Or perhaps they're trying to suck my soul out!

Women often admit a man's eyes are

among his most attractive assets. They are extremely sensitive to your glaze and read a great deal into it, I

believe more so than most men. Where and how long you look can and will make or break you in the initial stages of a

relationship. And you have to nail it early on. If you initially look unsure or act like a perv, it's usually over

and settled that minute. Specifically, how you look her in the eyes and hold her glaze reveals a great deal about

your intentions. If you over do it, you appear overbearing or even hostile. If you avoid it, you will seem

disinterested, dishonest or even whimpy. And, if you nail it, it's as if you've activated her love circuit, and

all sorts of good stuff begin to ensue.

Whatever you do, don't stare at or talk to her tits.

DCW
11-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Women often

admit a man's eyes are among his most attractive assets. They are extremely sensitive to your glaze and read a

great deal into it, I believe more so than most men. Where and how long you look can and will make or break you in

the initial stages of a relationship.

Good point I had a lady friend tell me the same thing,

the eyes can be a distinct advantage.
The problem is I have a level of shyness that I have to overcome on the

first initial meeting.

DCW

platinumfox
11-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Based on my "how mones

affects certain races" theory whatever race I would be dating.

slickracer
11-29-2006, 01:22 PM
hey platinumfox, this is the

2nd time i read something about your mones and certin races. i know that to be very much true, but i would like to

read your theory. can you direct me to your post or thread on this matter please?

normally on dates i wear what

i would wear everyday. cuase im confortable with it. but in some special cases, it would depend on the girl too.

such as, if im going out with a smart, bookworm, libarian type of girls. i will try to create alittle less none

enviorament. but most the time im hanging out with party girls that are wild and crazy so i would wear my normal

mixes.

platinumfox
11-30-2006, 08:26 AM
hey

platinumfox, this is the 2nd time i read something about your mones and certin races. i know that to be very much

true, but i would like to read your theory. can you direct me to your post or thread on this matter please?

normally on dates i wear what i would wear everyday. cuase im confortable with it. but in some special cases, it

would depend on the girl too. such as, if im going out with a smart, bookworm, libarian type of girls. i will try to

create alittle less none enviorament. but most the time im hanging out with party girls that are wild and crazy so i

would wear my normal mixes.Yes I claimed this theory a few years ago.If you go into the archives type in

search "Certain races" it should pop up.If I find it I will bring it up so you and others can read it.

maxo-texas
11-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Never underestimate

teeth.

By 30 guys who have bad hygiene are starting to develop black lines around their gums and chronic bad

breath.

I read a book once on how to be popular and it made a *huge* difference in my life. It only had 4

points.
1) SMILE
2) A person's name is the most important word in the entire world. Use it.
3) You can only say

no once per nine yes's. Save your "no"s for important stuff. Not sure? It's not important.
4) (old-timer's

disease prevents me remembering #4 right now.)