PDA

View Full Version : Received Beginner's pack, advice needed

crystalpisces
11-27-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi All,

I have just received my starter's kit.

When I sniffed the TE that came with it,

there is no musky smell at all (only smelled a bit like alcohol), I actually find it quite pleasant. Didn't smell

anything unusual even after applying it directly to my wrist. Is this normal? Or am I the few that are not able to

detect its natural smell and hence need to be more careful?

I have mixed some TE with the essential oil that

came with the package. Will try this and fill you guys on the results.

Thanks!

Pat

crystalpisces
11-28-2006, 01:14 AM
I've tried putting the

mixed TE with the essential oil, and the TE by itself, and I think the TE by itself has a light frangrance after a

while. This is strange. My colleagues say they don't smell anything funny.

Anyway, I have just placed an

order for EW, can't wait for the next shipment. I think I'll try mxing the 2 later one. Mones are addictive,

lol.

Crystal

belgareth
11-28-2006, 03:43 AM
Yes, they are. Please let us

know what happens.

Oh...and welcome to the forum.

countesszero
11-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Just remember. Less is

more. Start out with small dabs of the TE/w and EO mix and cover with your favorite cologne.

:welcome: to the

forum.

When I recieved my Newbie kit I put drops of TE/w in my favorite EO which is Sweet Pea. It worked like a

charm.

crystalpisces
11-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone, thank you.

I haven't noticed anything different since yesterday. I even asked a male colleague to smell my wrist wit TE mix

& essential oil, and asked him for his comments. (of course I didn't tell him that) He says" ok, it's a different

smell". Guess I'll have to keep trying.

It's a bit difficult to try out at work coz I work alone and

haven't much interaction with colleagues.

I'll try this over the weekend and fill you guys in. But I believe

it'd be more interesting if I can mix different products.

See ya.

countesszero
11-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Crystalpisces, I'm sure

your beginners kit came with some gel packs. I would start using them. The SOE/w in particularly. Even today I

can't do without it. It has copulins+Andostenol, which makes for a great combo IMO.

One pack usually last me 2

days. You don't really have to use that much. Cover this with your favorite scent. Stay positive and keep smiling.

Things will start to happen.

May the mones be whiff you.

crystalpisces
11-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Thank you! yup, mine came

with some perception gel, is that the one you are referring to? I'll try this in the afternoon.

Chao...

countesszero
11-29-2006, 06:39 AM
The perception gels are ok

to use too. But I was referring to Scent of Eros for women. Look in the store under packets. SOE/w gives me good

results even when I use it alone. Oh and if you really want to spice things up grab some of The Edge gel packs for

women too.

slickracer
11-29-2006, 01:37 PM
hey countesszero, i think

bruce changed it so that when you get the free sample packages you only get perception gels and edge gel packs. if

thats what you are talking about. thats why i don't even bother getting the free sample when i last oreded. because

i dont like perception and edge. i always liked getting the alter ego and soe in there but we don't get those no

more in free sample packs.

countesszero
11-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey Slickracer. Yes I

thought that SOE was still given out with the Newbie kit. Thanks for letting me know about the free samples.

Perception is ok for extending my cologne but my preference is SOE. Oh and I still have some Alter Ego packs too.

That's too bad about them not giving out SOE in the free samples. I normally just order a bunch at a time.

Mohammad Shah
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
hey

countesszero, i think bruce changed it so that when you get the free sample packages you only get perception gels

and edge gel packs. if thats what you are talking about. thats why i don't even bother getting the free sample when

i last oreded. because i dont like perception and edge. i always liked getting the alter ego and soe in there but we

don't get those no more in free sample packs.

Me too got the Perception gel packs, I thought I'll get

the SOE packs...too bad I didn't get the chance to try it...:sad:

crystalpisces
12-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey all,

I've been

trying my newbie kit for abt a week now, mostly on alternate days.

I haven't the chance to go to a party or

anything yet. For the peopel at work, my boss and ED have been very good to me, these are the people I see most

often. My boss seems very happy while talking to me. But I don't know if it's the mones, coz I've known them

for so long already, and they've always been quite good to me.

One thing I noticed that I become very

impatient while wearing the mones, almost entered into a quarrel with our HR lady this morning. Not that I am even

tempered, but I am definitely more easily agitated. Is this a sign of OD? I usually have 2 sprays on my wrist, and

one on the cleverage in the morning, and that's all.

I will try mix the TE and EW when the EW arrives, should

be any time now.

Will keep you guys updated.

Cheers,Pat

Bruce
12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the report.

Users have noticed that problem before. It may be an OD, or you might just want to try keeping the application away

from your own nose; say wrists, knees, ankles etc. You mention not being able to notice a pheromone smell. Usually

it is just the aNONE that has a noticeable smell, but not everyone can smell it, and it is that smell that helps

guide users as to the amount to apply. Try applying to wrists and see if you can't identify that musky pheromone

smell there.

Peace,
Bruce