PDA

View Full Version : How long till pheros kick in?

Girr
11-27-2006, 07:07 AM
I finally

recieved my order, stupid RSA postal service had it lying there for 2 weeks before they decided giving me any

notice.

Anyway, I've only really tried out SOE so far. Had a little APC on yesterday but didn't try getting

any hits(was visiting family). I must say, APC's smell is nice at first but it gets too much for me after a whole

day of smelling it. Same feeling you get when you've eaten way too many chocolate to handle and someone hands you

another :sick:

On to my questions, I've used SOE for about 3 days now, and haven't seen any effects on anyone.

Had a small self hit, felt like i had a drink. Thats pretty much it, no one else acted any different. I applied

roughly 6 or 7 inches. I've read that alot of people don't have any hits or affects for a while after first

starting to use pheros and then after a certain time it sorta "kicks in". How long is this usually? I'm very

perceptive and will definately notice if something is different, but nothing yet.

I noticed that SOE wears off

after about 2-3 hours. I'm interested to know if it's just the smell that wears off or the pheros as well? If we

don't need to smell it for it to have an effect then it might still be working after the smell has worn off and you

wouldn't need to reapply.

syn-
11-27-2006, 08:58 AM
heya girr,

well after reading

your post, i figure my 2 cents might help. i'm in the same boat, just started with pheros and i have been a bit

skeptical. until after about a week i got my first semi hit. went to a thanksgiving gathering and well apparently

something worked, because i had an 18yr old pretty much tell everyone in the party she was after me. didn't really

pay it no mind, just a few awkward things like her shoving her phone in my ear so i could hear what her voice mail

msg was.

(first official hit)
then there was saturday that just passed, put on 4 drops of AE (Alter Ego) and

went to see a girl that i had hung out with a couple times but had stopped seeing for about a month or so. anyways,

first words out of her mouth was that i was hot. smiled a little, a little conversation and again she brings it up

but now its really hot. we walk out the door finally she asks where her hug is? i was like wtf. gave her a hug and

man the girl gave me a hug like she was about to blow away. she said i smelled good, then after we got in the car

she turned around and starred at me smiling, letting me know that she is single now.

also i've noticed that you

said family gathering, pheros from what i understand work more on ppl that don't know you.

Girr
11-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Thanks Syn, I'll just keep at it,

I probably have no natural pheros and need the build up :LOL:

Wasn't really expecting a reaction from family,

just thought something might happen. I see a lot of guys get it to spice up their marriage, but others say it

doesn't help with people you know...which is it?

APC smells exactly the same as my dishwashing liquid, just more

potent. How am I supposed to pick up girls wearing dishwashing liquid? I could offer to wash their dishes but I have

a feeling it might not work...could be wrong.

slickracer
11-28-2006, 03:25 AM
hey girr, how much of soe are

you wearing. i remmber when i used soe about a year ago, i used to wear like 12-18 in. because my roller ball was

kind of stuck and it didn't get alot of the soe out the bottle. so ever sence then if i wanted soe i just use the

gel packs. and for the longest time i though the gel packs were stronger then the roll on top untill i realized that

the roll on top that i got was just broke.

Girr
11-28-2006, 06:01 AM
I haven't tried much more than 7

inches, with one being under my nose. Made me feel like I had a drink without the alcohol side effects, only problem

is that when I drink, I get tired and talk even less than I do already, which is not very much. What can I use to

make me more "outgoing" if alcohol doesn't work. ...I think some sleep will do wonders. My roller does work, can

see the SOE on my skin after applying. I'm just wondering if it still has an effect after the smell goes away. I

guess I'm just too hasty with trying to get hits(or any kind of effect) now that I just got it. Will give it more

time... I'll try something more none based and go out this weekend. Maybe PI?

slickracer
11-28-2006, 10:02 AM
there is nothing hasty about

it. mones should work as soon as you apply it if not 20-30 mins for the intenstiy of the smell and mones to mellow

out.

if you are haveing trouble with alcohol makeing you tired, try drinking types of drinks that will give you

energy. when ever i drink, i always have an energy drink too. if im drinking beer, i drink a whole energy drink

before i start drinking. or if im drinking hard stuff, i chase it with energy drinks. and the good thing is energy

drinks makes good chasers. plus i drink alot of jose quavo. so that also makes for one hell of a time.

if you

tell me alittle bit about your self, i migh be able to help you pick out some mones. tell me about your age, race,

built, how most your interations goes with people and what goes througe your mind while haveing interations with

people.

Girr
11-28-2006, 11:21 AM
I actually feel a little stupid

now, I forgot what happened to me last time I drank red bull and ... think it was brandy. can't remember, was open

bar so just took whatever they were handing me. mmmm...yeah, I'll do that again next time. Don't think I slept for

about 2 days.:cheers:

Ok, about me, I'm 21, caucasian, sorta athletic/skinny, 6 foot, good looking...get DIHL's

every now and then without mones. I'm very easy going and hardly ever get worked up by anything. So much so that it

actually annoys people coz they can't get to me. I'm pretty confident around people but don't speak much, which

makes for uncomfortable silences. I'd love to be a bit more social but always hit a blank when I try speaking to

people...:think: My biggest problem is that I think too much. Most people wish they'd think before they speak, I

wish I speak before I think:sad:

Otherwise I'm always trying to improve myself in whatever way I think needs

improving, people tell me on a weekly basis that I've changed a lot.

Oh, the mones I currently have are the 2

combos, PI+APC and SOE+NPA plus the gel packs.

syn-
11-28-2006, 02:26 PM
try apc+npa its actually known as a

mix, jambat made it i believe. something like 3:1.

maxo-texas
11-28-2006, 11:15 PM
6 inches soe on each wrist

over pulse points.

works immediately for me.

I use 15" myself (3" on back of neck).

Girr
11-29-2006, 02:30 AM
Was trying to smell PI last night,

which btw I can't at all, and messed some on my hands, about 1 drop...had some bad dreams and didn't sleep too

well. This morning was interesting though. I was early for work and didn't have keys to the office, so I just stood

around outside. Guess I got my first hits...firstly, theres this girl that works in the office next to mine. Never

spoken to her and she's never said a word to me, looks like a total b!tch, but this morning she greeted me with a

big smile on her face. Another one
that works opposite my office walked past me three times and tried to make

conversation every time. Then this girl that I work with got there and was really friendly(we don't usually speak

much)...for some reason put her hand on my chest, smiled and walked off.

Ok, so it's sorta small hits but at

least it assured me that this stuff does work. So I have big hopes for the future. Like when I actually test it

properly and not by accident. oh, I also had about 4inches of SOE.

hey slick, what a coincidence, I heard on the

radio this morning that guys are now using energy drinks and alcohol as a date rape "drug/mix". The alcohol takes

you to the point where your brain sorta goes to sleep and the energy drink keeps your body going :P I'll go out

this weekend and have lotsa alcohol and energy drinks and I'll let you know if i get raped or taken advantage of.

slickracer
11-29-2006, 05:22 AM
lol girr. your last post had

me cracking up the way you worded it.

but here is what i i can tell you to help you out. the reason there are

even such things as uncomfortable silences is because you think there needs to be no gaps between convasations. so

don't worry about it. those silences in between are actually needed in convasation. you'll know what i mean, after

you started useing the silences to your advanatage. silences works best especially with girls if you look at them

like its thier turn to speak and you were just waiting for them to speak. they will feel the 'tention' and will do

thier part to fill up the gap. so as a guy you dont need to.

also with mones, after trying one drop of pi, it

seem like you got approached by different girls so, it looks like you are in need of none in your production. i am

in the same boat, as i figured out that i migh be low in none but produce alot of rone. for i am autoritive and

bossy my nature with no sexual apeal. so every mix i use has to be none heavy. thats why i love AE. (in the future

you migh want to try ae out, its def a good product for you.) but right now you got lots of nones, so lets start

with that. like i said, i never used pi before but i have used NPA to very good success. what i use is about 2-3

daps (with out the droper top) spread over my wrist and neck.

try that next time with out any soe to see what

kind of reation you get. sence you are not really experianced with mones yet, you shoun't really be mixing them

yet.

Girr
11-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Thanks slick, I've got two AE gel

packs, but I don't wanna waste it if you reckon it might be good for me. I'll keep it for a special occasion. I'm

actually glad that I need none, makes it so there's less chance of over dosing and I can try out all the sexual

mixes people keep raving about. I got a atomizer so I can make JB#1, I've heard so many good things about it that I

really want to try it. But other than that I'm just going to try them all out by themselves for now, so I can see

what each one does. Still can't stand the smell of APC though, it's just too sweet, makes me nauseous.

Yeah,

the silence think could work well for me, I really have a way of making people uncomfortable. Could be fun. At least

I'm starting to talk a bit more than usual! So thats a start. And when I wear mones, my manager is alot friendly.

Which is helping soo much with the whole vibe here. Can usually get really bad.

Slick, I saw you mentioned trying

masters, what is it like, haven't seen anybody posting about it. What you think of it, coz I would like to get

something to affect myself too.

slickracer
11-30-2006, 05:32 AM
ok, if you want to know

alittle bit more about master read this thread that i made when the product first came out. it also explane about a

mix i made with ae+npa. its call badboy.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sho

wthread.php?t=16511&highlight=badboy (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16511&highlight=badboy)

make sure you read the whole thread. it will answer alot of your

questions.