PDA

View Full Version : A314 & Others, Product Quality

LnlBss
11-26-2006, 10:07 AM
I

heard that people talk about the difference of A314 in LS and its orginal.

Is there any difference between them

except the ratio of pheromone contents?That means total amount of pheromones,also the quality of base oil etc?

I

heard also that producer imports cheap(not poor quality,just from another supplier outside U.S) pheromones for LS

versions.Can we ensure about them?

Are all the products being checked in some periods according to their

indicated quality for their consistency?(The same ratio of pheros / amount ).

Personally I am only LS customer

and found A314 from here, a very good product.

Bruce
11-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Very reasonable questions; thank

you. The problem is that discussions concerning this manufacturer are a very touchy subject around here and often

lead to fighting that ends up having to be deleted. I have personally had very bad experiences with that company

and find them of very limited character. I wouldn't trust anything they say. On top of that, lately other stories

have surfaced concerning their questionable business practices and history with another notoriously dishonest

outfit. Rumours abound. I would take anything you hear about them, absolutely anything, with a very small grain of

salt.

On a similar and far less controversial note, I think your idea of checking the consistency of these

products is a very good one. I have discussed it lately with a number of our closest business

partners.

Sincerely,
Bruce

Sigma
11-26-2006, 05:53 PM
A314 is a product thats cosntantly

being tweaked and improved by the manufacturers. I'm not sure if the version LS carries uses imported pheromones

or not, but I do know there have been quite a few versions released...including a series of experimental batches.

Best bet is to do some homework, and make the decision for yourself.

paulman
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Regardless of where the

pheromones are from, I've used the LS version of Alpha 314 and it works great! You need to hold the bottle over

you for several seconds until one or more drops form. It works great for both work and social situations and mixes

well with other pheromones.

bronzie
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
paul elaborate on its effects?

(a314) because mine does jack s*tt

great smell though

by the way, i think both you guys totally

misunderstood bruces reply

Sunny
11-27-2006, 04:34 AM
I have two bottles of A314 sitting

right on front of me: One from the current batch sold here and one from the current batch sold by the

manufacturer.

I have tested them both.

The good news is: The pheromones work identical for me from both

bottles. I have a very obvious effect on myself of feeling strong and sophisticated. And that's how others perceive

me, too. I don't get angry as can happen with PI for example. A314 is more balanced and my everyday base for

mixes.

The manufacturer uses different oils from time to time. The one which I bought from Love Scent gave me an

allergic reaction (but not many people seem to get that).

A314 is not like the other products in that it has the

same contents even if you buy it one year later. This has a good and a bad side. If you like it, it's your choice.

I do! :lovestruc