PDA

View Full Version : Ok, SOE works

ThatGuy
11-26-2006, 02:09 AM
On each of the last two

nights I have been using one of the new smaller SOE gel packs. This was in a no-smoke pub environment. What I

noticed was not increased attraction but that my approaches went smother, people generally opened up better, laughed

a bit more from my jokes and talked more. 90% of what happened was still up to me (I pushed thing forward, took

numbers etc) but things went smother then usually.

I did not stand around looking for hits or waiting for

women to approach me. Those things happen occasionally anyways but it is useless to rely on them.

My looks

are average and my social skills are above average, nowadays. But SOE help people relax and open up which is useful

for pickup as long as you are prepared to approach and move things forward. In many ways the effect of SOE seems

equivalent to that of a drink.

maxo-texas
11-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Yup. That's how it goes.

SOE == gold standard for many.

gaf
11-27-2006, 01:32 AM
I'm also a recent convert...
I

find it tends to make ME more relaxed , also I seem to be getting alot more "hits" and flirty behaviour from woman.

Today at work I met two ladies who did double takes and went out of their way to talk to me about not much at all.

I'm a good looking guy (so i'm told) anyway but seem to get lots more dihls / red faces / fidgity reactions from

woman.(I've had a few occasions where it's a bit embarrasing getting so much attention from woman lately) I just

like the fact that it makes ME very mellow and more likely to roll with the punches. It has a good reaction from

guys as well, friendly buddy behaviour from those I just met. I can see why it's such a highly rated product here

on the boards.
Thanks JV !

I should add here that i'm not the most talkative at times , tend to be a bit stand

offish , bit of a CE effect going on... but SOE helps to open me up.

visual999
11-27-2006, 03:01 AM
How much SoE are you applying?

Haven't seen any DIHL's with SoE yet, lots of touching, but DIHL's have been with PI only.

ThatGuy
11-27-2006, 04:52 AM
How much SoE

are you applying? Haven't seen any DIHL's with SoE yet, lots of touching, but DIHL's have been with PI

only.

Not sure if your question was to me or not but: One of the new smaller gel packs spread across

throat and arms. I think the new gel packs are about 2/3 of the size of the old ones.

visual999
11-27-2006, 06:33 AM
Yep, was for you.

Tried

the NPA + SoE combo today, with the smallest amounts of both I've ever tested with - 1 dab of npa on neck/throat

and 1 inch of SoE on back of hand and then rubbed hands together.

I've gotta say, maybe not the strongest

results (ONLY 3 women were strongly pressing themselves against me in the mall... at the same time :lol: ) , but

definitely the best results in the percentage of women that were affected.

I'd say 75-80% of women... usually

maybe 5-10% show some effect when I've applied more.

But it made me jumpy as hell... I think it was from the

two DIHL's though... that I got... from guys :sad:

visual999
11-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Has anyone got field testing

results on which is a better combo NPA + SoE or PI + SoE?

maxo-texas
11-27-2006, 12:08 PM
You may not see the DIHL. I

wasn't seeing them and then my gf told me about how this girl just stood and radar tracked me in the mall.

ThatGuy
11-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Has anyone got

field testing results on which is a better combo NPA + SoE or PI + SoE?

I have tested TE+SOE and PI+SOE

and results were equal or slightly worse compared to not using mones. But I probably used too much TE/PI.

SOE

alone seems more reliable. But I will test the TE+SOE combo again using smaller amounts of TE.

chromeboy
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Yup. That's

how it goes. SOE == gold standard for many.

Which product(s) should others look at? I have been trying

SOE for 4 months occasionally during parties/club environment and there is not even a negative response I would

associate to it.

At my age (23) SOE is given as the safe phero, whereas I couldn't make it work for me so far.

:blink:

gaf
11-27-2006, 07:57 PM
I have tested TE+SOE

and PI+SOE and results were equal or slightly worse compared to not using mones. But I probably used too much TE/PI.

I've had great nights out with a TE (1/3 gel pack) and SOE (12'' roll on) mix, often I wear

approx 12'' of SOE for day to day use. Got rid of the PI because of inconsistant results , so can't comment on

that mix.
I also have NPA and need to find the ratio for that with SOE , might try 2 or three dabs to start with

as I seem to be a bit 'none heavy naturally.

:cheers:

chromeboy
12-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Which

product(s) should others look at? I have been trying SOE for 4 months occasionally during parties/club environment

and there is not even a negative response I would associate to it.

At my age (23) SOE is given as the safe

phero, whereas I couldn't make it work for me so far. :blink:

Bump, because I don't want to give up on

mones altogether just because I can't make a particular one work for me. By "not working" I mean this; no "hits"

direct or indirect, mentioned in this forum. This is definitely the case during everyday encounters and more

worrying, I have tested 10-inch and 13-inch rolls during a dinner invitation from 2 girls (nothing special, as we do

such invitations frequently at the uni) and again, there wasn't any subtle or direct hit.

I am a

nice/approachable/funny fella, so although SOE might appear to be the best choice for me, for some reason, it

doesn't work on me.

Where should I go from here?

Gegogi
12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
If you're really already a

"nice/approachable/funny fella," you may be naturally rich in 'nol, so adding more may not show marked improvement.

You might try higer dosages. I oft wear 12 inches on each arm as well as several shorter strokes on my neck and get

good results. On the other hand, as mentioned earlier, you may not be able to improve on your natural output.

Perhaps supplementing with another 'pheromone, e.g., 'rone or A-1, may prove a better complement to your natural

signature and persona?

chromeboy
12-04-2006, 01:17 PM
In fact I will experiment with

my personality next time. I wonder how my "lone wolf" impersonation will work with SOE.

I am looking into A-1,

thanks Gegogi

Gegogi
12-04-2006, 02:34 PM
I wonder how my "lone

wolf" impersonation will work with SOE.

It won't bring you much positive attention that's for sure.

The thing I notice about SOE--and most other 'mone products--is you reap what you sow. That is, if you stand in the

corner and do nothing, nothing happens. However, the more effort you extend to socialize and be attractive, the more

success you have. Sure, the same can be said of said behavior without pheromones. However, pheromones enhance or

amp you up, so things happen a little faster and more intently, but 'mones do not add something that is not already

there. So passive or negative behavior is still rewarded in-kind. Pheromones will not give you a free ride.

chromeboy
12-04-2006, 02:58 PM
It won't bring

you much positive attention that's for sure. The thing I notice about SOE--and most other 'mone products--is you

reap what you sow. That is, if you stand in the corner and do nothing, nothing happens. However, the more effort you

extend to socialize and be attractive, the more success you have. Sure, the same can be said of said behavior

without pheromones. However, pheromones enhance or amp you up, so thing happen a little faster and more intently,

but do not add something that is not already there. So passive or negative behavior is still rewarded in-kind.

Pheromones will not give you a free ride.

Yep, I know the principle. That is why I always engage fully

in conversations, interact and try to be as "social" as possible, without acting like a jerk or entertainer.

But

it is also this very reason why I am worried about SOE not working for me. I never apply SOE and sit there quietly.

That makes me a bit sad, because if a popular and "safe" phermone like SOE doesn't work for me, I wonder if

phermones don't work for me altogether.

jvkohl
12-04-2006, 09:24 PM
... if a popular

and "safe" phermone like SOE doesn't work for me, I wonder if phermones don't work for me

altogether.

SoE should enhance your ability to attract women. Is there anything positive about you

that women have either seemed to notice, or commented on? The same features/characteristics should draw even more

attention with pheromone-enhancement.

For example, I developed my biceps to be larger than is typical for a

man who is my size. Even without mones, women have demonstrated interest in casual touching of my upper arms. With

the mones, it's less casual touch, and more of a caress--taking the "move" from casual to sexual. Of course there

is a difference with the setting: work (casual), social scene/dancing (caress). Last week, because I am higher

status in the work environment, I never asked a co-worker to dance. At the beginning of the last dance of the

evening, she asked me. Starting from my shoulders and moving slowly down the length of my arms, she got a better

feel for me than casual touch had allowed at work--before putting both my arms around her -- below the waist.

If there's nothing about you that women respond to positively, it may be time to do something about that.

If you already have the positives--demonstrate them a bit more. Learning more about human sexuality is a good idea

-- just in case the conversation turns that direction, or you can introduce the topic. "What do you think about

human pheromones" might still be an original introductory question.

JVK

chromeboy
12-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Hello Dr.Kohl,

Many thanks

for the explanation.

I would say my sense of humor is my biggest plus. Girls love it; but not in a romantic way,

I have to admit. Rather, I am the "funniest guy" which they hang out most of the time, but at the end of the day, it

is the rugby team boys that get their attention. (most girls I hang out are 21-25)

Which is precisely why I have

been working out regularly. I have lost most of the fat and built some muscle, but weirdly for England (highest

obesity rating in Europe) in this part of the country, people are more fit and competition is a bit high both for

guys and girls.

So although my social skills are my biggest plus, I don't feel that SOE amps it up further

(speaking for myself). :sad:

SyraBrian
12-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I suppose that having a nifty

English accent doesn't really do much for a dude living in England, chromeboy. If worse comes to worse, you can

become a real-life version of the character from the movie Love, Actually who saved up his money and took his

English accent to the States. American gals will probably love a funny, pheromone packin' English dude.

Could you possibly be "overthinking"? By that, I mean are you so focused on checking for tell-tale signals of hits,

and so concerned about not finding any,that the constant wondering about the effects of your pheromonal boost is

interjecting a "whiff" of desperation into your natural style of social interaction? If so, simply make wearing SoE

part of your daily routine and not something to be thought about. At least until you get to the end of the bottle.

Then you can tally the results and make a decision on re-purchasing.

I'm not saying go for the placebo

effect and make mountains out of any positive socially interactive molehill you come across. I'm just saying that

since you already own the bottle, just wear the pheromones while almost forgetting you have them on. Make them a

potentially useful tool but not a big deal to be constantly worried about.

jvkohl
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
So although

my social skills are my biggest plus, I don't feel that SOE amps it up further (speaking for myself).

:sad:

Good advice (below)--forget the competition. Just being your pheromone-enhanced self will get

you further than thinking about why your not getting what you want.

Make them a potentially

useful tool but not a big deal to be constantly worried about.

JVK

maxo-texas
12-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Chrome...
It sounds to me

like NPA would be a very inexpensive thing to experiment with.

In my opinion, at your age, it would work best in

an environment where the ladies are drinking a little (not pissed- just relaxed).

For me, SOE clearly works for

*everyone*. Not just girls. It has produced some creepy, wierd, hysterical latch on's by random strangers who

suddenly felt the need to tell me all kinds of intimate things.

SoE does not make them horny, it makes them trust

me and feel comfortable sharing intimate things with me.

It's hard to get much from your post- but it sounds

like you may not be actually flirting enough. You are saying funny things but you are not putting in their minds

that you are interested or that they should be interested in you.

For example, you could joke about how they are

just thinking about you as a piece of meat for example. They weren't - but now they can't help but do so. You

really have to get the idea that you are pursuing them out of your head. You have to believe and sell that you are

the catch.

Any kind of romantic behavior is to be avoided until *after* you are intimate. Romantic behavior too

early is downright creepy. Romantic behavior after intimacy is a reward for proper behavior. You need to *train*

them by keeping control of your emotions and thinking of them as animals and rewarding them when they behave

correctly (with praise, presents, petting). Likewise, you need to withhold things they want when they behave in a

way you don't want. Over time (and I'm talking at least 12 months), you will see desirable behaviors increase and

undesirable behaviors decrease.

The results can be astonishing and the kicker is- it can work on you too. You

teach them how to train your body and your body is going to respond outside of your mind.

One problem is most

couples actually train themselves into bad behavior (act bad- that gets attention. act good- that is expected and

not explicitly praised every time). Then they find themselves not desiring each other even tho they may like each

other.

Anyway... long post but...

SOE == intimacy.
NPA == lust and inexpensive.
Safe Touching == lust +

bonding.
Funny suggestive talk == lust.

Chikara also works well for me tho I can't put my finger on

how.

You can get by at a cost of $150 for 4-5 months with SOE + NPA + C7 + Cover only when going out, or seeing

someone (no point in wasting it if you are not going to be pursuing women).

Finally- SOE affects *ME*. It gives

me a mild buzz. I think other mones affect me as well tho not so obviously.

Once you have a girlfriend, you owe

it to yourself to get some Essense of Woman for her. It smells funky but the sex it produces is beastial and

fantastic.

chromeboy
12-10-2006, 12:33 PM
In the last two days, I have

been experimenting with SOE + Chikara after getting encouraged by the hit reports in this forum.

By following

"less is better" approach I applied one spray of Chikara on the neck and about 10 inches of SOE on the wrists and

ears.

Its killing my conversations. I have no idea why that is happening, nor I know that it is caused by pheros

or not. But, probably this combo is making me less attractive. Only BO factor is Chikara, but its only one spray.

I really don't understand what is going on here, but probably adding Chikara is taking things towards the

negative.

Gegogi
12-10-2006, 01:10 PM
SoE does not make them

horny, it makes them trust me and feel comfortable sharing intimate things with me.

True, that's your

job! Getting a woman horny is easy as most are naturally sexed up. The difficult part is the trust and intimacy, so

any help speeds up the sexual part.

chromeboy
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
True, that's

your job! Getting a woman horny is easy as most are naturally sexed up. The difficult part is the trust and

intimacy, so any help speeds up the sexual part.

Well, I definitely can't observe a change in intimacy

levels when I use SOE. Perhaps girls do feel intimate and trust me, but I really can't tell that from their

behavior. (i.e. they normally share intimate things with me, but that state of affair never leads to physical

intimacy)

How long does it take SoE to lose its effectiveness? Should it be renewed every 2-3 hours?

Gegogi
12-10-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't think any pheromone

product creates intimacy, trust or sexual attraction. Only you can do that. Otherwise you could pour NPA on a stiff

at a funeral and watch the female mourners hump him raw. SOE, NPA or any other product can only enhance your words,

actions and persona. In other words, you reap what you sow. If you put out a sexual vibe you'll eventually get sex.

If you put out a friendly let's share vibe, you'll eventually get true confessions. In short you're totally

responsible for creating sexual energy. Said energy is no less apparent than being friendly or hostile, it's merely

energy directed along a different path.

The problem is learning how to do it without being overbearing, and

in the proper amount so that they want you as much as you want them. Also you usually need to impart sexual energy

from the beginning. Otherwise you'll be plugged as a mere friend and it's a lot harder to reprogram her once in

such a mindset. It can be done but why make it difficult?

As for SOE, the 'nol eventually converts to

'none. How long that takes depends on where applied, temperature, humidity and how much you sweat. Apply to

clothing? Lasts a long time. Sweat like a pig? Converts really fast. Living in the tropics, I need to refresh every

3 or 4 hours. If you're in a dry cool place and don't sweat much it will last much longer.