PDA

View Full Version : oh my god, it smells!

kikk
11-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Both the edge/w and

NPA/w smell really bad... how are they supposed to help you attract people? I dabbed a little of the edge on my

hand, and it smells like a guy who worked out for hours at the gym the day before and haven«t showered since... it«s

not a very feminine scent, that«s for sure. But then again I haven«t worn it around other people yet - and tell you

the truth, Im scared to;)

Bruce
11-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Put a bit on your wrist and cover it

with a musky cologne. Then sniff the spot again. I think you will like what you smell then. :-)

B

kikk
11-23-2006, 03:06 PM
I put some TE on my right wrist and

covered it with the lavender oil thing. I then put some npa on my left wrist and covered with the lavender. My right

wrist smells ok now, but I can still smell the npa on my left. I just tried to cover with some gucci envy, but I can

still smell it. Going to take a shower... lol

platinumfox
11-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Maybe you are ODing on the

NPA it should only take a fingertip dab.It smells like piss for a few minutes but the smell wears off.

jambat
11-25-2006, 10:43 AM
I've sprayed TE but never

smelled it on myself. Ironically no one's ever been repulsed. It works but not like JB#1 or APC alone even. Women

will not come to you (in my experience), you have to go to them. They don't seem upset by the smell of TE but I'm

guessing if you spray too much they will be. I did one spray (when I used to use TE).

-Bat

slickracer
11-25-2006, 12:37 PM
mabey, you are super

sensative to the nones. then again, isn't none what girls are suppose to smell on guys, so in a way you guys are

supposed to be more sensative to the none. sence the smell of none dosn't bother me that much. but im still careful

with it tho.

vidda
11-26-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm not sure of your

guys, I have just got my PI for male and I can smell nothing at ALL. Then my Boston Terrier curiously came to me and

I move my bottle to him for a sniff. Apparently he smell something and stay real clear away from my bottle. I moved

the bottle to him and he just ran away.

I wonder anyone else other than me can't smell PI?

gecko
11-26-2006, 08:32 AM
Vidda,

i can't smell the -none

in PI/m either (or in any other -none product, for that matter). not everyone can smell -none, unfortunately. just

be sure to use a good cover scent.

Bruce
11-26-2006, 08:45 AM
A scientific study showed that about

25% of US males can not detect any fragrance at all to androstenone. The figures are significantly different with

different races/cultures. Women are more able to detect a smell there.

kikk
11-26-2006, 08:55 AM
It`s odd that someone wouldn`t be

able to smell that though.. it`s really strong

smooth312
11-27-2006, 07:59 AM
I'm not sure of

your guys, I have just got my PI for male and I can smell nothing at ALL. Then my Boston Terrier curiously came to

me and I move my bottle to him for a sniff. Apparently he smell something and stay real clear away from my bottle. I

moved the bottle to him and he just ran away.

I wonder anyone else other than me can't smell PI?
I

can't smell -none either, and that's why you and I need to be very careful not to OD.

^to the original

post...I recommend taking off the dropper top of your NPA (suggestion courtesy of slickracer ;)), and "dapping"

meaning put your finger over the opening, flip the bottle and put it right side up again. I do about 2 of

those...I'm using 3 today though.

I've never had anyone be repulsed by my NPA (only once actually)...and it

smells to some apparently, but it's not nearly as strong as PI, so don't worry...for the most part you'll get

great results with NPA.

kikk
11-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Ive been wearing the NPA for a few

days now just to try it out - and I don´t find the smell so repulsive anymore... I guess Im getting used to it:)

kikk
11-30-2006, 03:57 AM
By the way, do you guys use NPA

during the day - or is it solely a nightlife product?

slickracer
11-30-2006, 05:17 AM
i used to wear it all the

time, especially when i used to work in the mall. but it all depends on how ever you want your day or night to go.

maxo-texas
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
I use sandlewood as a

cover.

50% of people can't taste a certain kind of "bitter". It's part of why those of us who can't taste it

like diet products while the others wonder how we could drink something that taste so nasty.

I can't smell none.

I can smell some of the stuff in SOE (mild dirty socks odor).

You are lucky- you can tell if you have overdosed

unlike those of us who can't smell the stuff.

Images and Words
12-02-2006, 06:11 AM
Yeah, I just got my TE.

I was praying I could smell it but had no luck. It's as if I was smelling water.

vidda
12-02-2006, 10:41 PM
I had let my mum smell PI,

she can't smell anything. Whats the percentage of people able to smell this product/none?

gaf
12-03-2006, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=maxo-texas
"50% of people

can't taste a certain kind of "bitter". It's part of why those of us who can't taste it like diet products while

the others wonder how we could drink something that taste so nasty."

Do you mean the funny bitter taste of

diet cola? I always though it just was the price you pay for drinking a diet soda... never really drink anything but

water and coffee anyway.

QUOTE: "I can't smell none. I can smell some of the stuff in SOE (mild dirty socks

odor)."

I can't smell any none at all , I've meet guys who have B.O but hasn't been that bad to me,

whereas others complained how much they stank.

:blink: