PDA

View Full Version : androsterone + beta-androstenol

Tiger4
11-23-2006, 12:07 PM
I've

used beta-nol and SOE in the past with much sucess. I'll be ordering some more beta-nol soon. I was wondering if

anyone ever tried out a 4:1 androsterone:beta-nol mixture. This would be the same as SOE using beta-nol instead of

regular nol.

The idea would be to make mixture which is almost the same as SOE which elicits deeper

conversations.

ace
11-26-2006, 10:02 PM
wow, I´ve personally never tried

that but it sounds very interesting. It sounds similar to Pheromax (2 sprays) which I find gets me all kinds of

conversations with people around me being very candid and personal.. I think it´s the nol or that new

ingredient androstedienone or something?

Sigma
11-27-2006, 12:12 AM
You might want to try a little

more rone in that ratio. Rone and Beta-nol work like a charm at establishing a strong sense of rapport with people,

and really makes you socially 'in control'. I'd say they go really go hand in hand with each other.

Gegogi
11-27-2006, 02:28 AM
4:1 androsterone:beta-nol

mixture. This would be the same as SOE using beta-nol instead of regular nol.

Actually I think you

want a 4:1 beta-'nol to 'rone ratio!

I've been playing with it for a few months and like the results. For

me, the 4:1 alpha-'nol to 'rone ratio is more wide open social than 4:1 beta-'nol to 'rone combo. The beta-nol

seems a to encourage more mellow and trusting behavior. I've also tried 2:2:1 alpha-'nol to beta-'nol to 'rone

with good results.

Incidentally I was mainly interested in these mixes so I could use an atomizer and my own

scent while on the run. SOE is great, but the roll-on kinda suks, leaks in your pocket and SOE is too oily to use in

an atomizer.

gecko
11-27-2006, 07:02 AM
gegogi,

i was wondering...how

do you like the 2:2:1 mixture compared to the two 4:1 mixtures? do you have a preference b/n those 3 mixtures (i.e.,

b/n the 2:2:1 a-nol:b-nol:-rone and the 4:1 a-nol:-rone and the 4:1 b-nol:-rone)?

i have an internship in a law

office the next 2 semesters. i'll be involved w/interviewing potential clients, taking depositions, working

w/supervising attorneys, etc. so i've been thinking of trying out a chem set mixture of a-nol, b-nol, and -rone

myself (i'm afriad of using a -none product in the office). but w/money so tight, i'm thinking of just going

w/SOE.

Gegogi
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Actually I like them all. I find

the 2:2:1 slightly better suited for work and the 4:1 (SOE clone) a notch better for fun stuff, e.g., dating and

parties. However it's not a huge diff and I'd be comfortable wearing any of them in just about any situation.

Usually for pure social/dating situations I double the dosage and add NPA for a little edge.

gecko
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
gegogi,

thanks for the reply.

hopefully books won't cost too much next semester so i can test out variations of the SOE clone. otherwise, i might

just test out combos of Cleo & PI/w in the office (since those are the only -nol products i have right now).

i

should've gone back to SOE instead of getting Cleo at the beginning of this semester. oh well. :rofl:

Tiger4
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
You are right, I did mean 4:1

beta-nol: rone.

Actually I think you want a 4:1 beta-'nol to 'rone ratio!.

Sigma
11-28-2006, 08:56 AM
gegogi,

i have an

internship in a law office the next 2 semesters. i'll be involved w/interviewing potential clients, taking

depositions, working w/supervising attorneys, etc. so i've been thinking of trying out a chem set mixture of a-nol,

b-nol, and -rone myself (i'm afriad of using a -none product in the office). but w/money so tight, i'm thinking of

just going w/SOE.

Betanol works much better in professional/work type settings. Betanol has a more

serious and penetrating effect than alphanol, which is more upbeat, and chatty. Betanol does work wonders at

building rapport with people, they 'tune into' you more quickly, and quickly grow comfortable around you. People

very quickly grow buddy buddy with you.

The mixes I use for work are high in betanol and rone (a314 and a

betanol product based product). I work for a financial services company working with investments, retirement

planning, estate planning etc etc for clients. Establishing that sense of trust, rapport is vital in my line of

work, and betanol just works like a charm for me.

Tiger4
11-28-2006, 06:00 PM
I agree with you and I've also

noticed that things seem to "slow down" when I'm wearing beta-nol. It's sort of hard to describe, but it's

almost like I have some sort of extra clarity when wearing it.

Betanol does work wonders at

building rapport with people, they 'tune into' you more quickly, and quickly grow comfortable around you. People

very quickly grow buddy buddy with you.

The mixes I use for work are high in betanol and rone (a314 and a

betanol product based product). I work for a financial services company working with investments, retirement

planning, estate planning etc etc for clients. Establishing that sense of trust, rapport is vital in my line of

work, and betanol just works like a charm for me.

Sigma
11-28-2006, 08:53 PM
I agree with you and

I've also noticed that things seem to "slow down" when I'm wearing beta-nol. It's sort of hard to describe, but

it's almost like I have some sort of extra clarity when wearing it.

I've noticed that too but usually at high doses. It has a sort of 'insightful' type of effect with high doses

of betanol. I've even heard of it being used at extremely high doses to facilitate meditation.

Betanol seems to

eliminate internal filters which would make others feel more reserved around you. Alpha nol has this quality as

well, but betanol seems to delve much deeper into the psyche of the people around you. Where alphanol is known to

be mindlessly chatty at times, betanol can open up communication on a more profound level. People will feel more at

home with you than normally, and it opens doors of opportunity with people rather quickly. This is an edge that can

be used to advance things in a sexual context, as well as in a business or social context.

b-nol is known to

have a truth serum effect at higher doses. I've seen some indication of this, but never to an outrageous extent.

But it does make sense. If those internal filters are lowered and a person feels a heightened sense of

rapport/trust/comfort in you, they may divuldge things, or open themselves up in ways they normally wouldn't.