PDA

View Full Version : ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR SOE,AE,NPA COMBINATIOS?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 03:18 AM
Hey guys, does anyone has to provide some info on combinations of SOE, AE, and NPA?
I \'ll be receiving these weapons any time soon and I\'d like some help. Scenery of the batlle: Work, Malls. Targets: Both sexes, Employees from 21 to 55. Babes from 18 to 45.
I will post any results after my experiments.

And one thing that matters: My view for the mones is serious. I am not exactly in the \"woman hunting\" thing only but I\'d like to use the -mones in a greater field of affecting human behavior.

So guys, I would like some serious talking!!!

Good luck to every phero user around the world............... images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 11:42 PM
Hey GK sorry im just shortening here im the original well go back to a long time ago, had various sign in names anywya.

Experience with NPA and AE would dicate that an alcohol spray may have been effective but wiht what you have got (i would go 50:50 on any application of AE and NPA) Soe im not so sure about but by going from experience adn the other posts, i would use SOE in conjunction with the ohter products.

Here is an idea 3 dabs of AE 3 dabs of NPA and vary the amount of SOE to suit your taste your dealing with an already wide range of phero types which always helps so just start as abase and work from there.