PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone_Newbie seeking advice

crystalpisces
11-19-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi everyone

I've chanced upon this site and have just ordered a "starter's kit". I'm getting really anxious

to try this out.

I never imagined that I would actually buy mones products, but after reading many posts in this

forum, I'm quite convinced they would work, one way or another. I met this guy and we went for 2 dates, but I'd

say he's a real block of wood and he left straight after our movie on the 2nd date to work on his stock market

things. I figured that's why his ex-wife left him too.

Do mones work for people like him? I feel that he's

not the "normal" kind of peoplem less emotionally affected. He's the type that's extremely practical and

revserved. You know, the kind that needs no family or friends. After I receive my mones, I'll ask him out again

and see if anything can advance from there. Just hoping that he would be subconscously affected by the mones.

My concern is that I read that the mones have "smells" that others may perceive as offensive. I wouldn't want to

walk around having people thinking that I haven't had a shower in days. So, how do I balance between not over

applying it and applying too little, hence there's no effect? The instructions given in the forums seem

complicated, and I'm kind of worried of not doing it right.

I also read somewhere that we need at least 0.015%

concentration for mones to work, but the TE inside the starter package is only 0.012%. Would this work as well?

After this, which one should I buy, that is safe to use (with less offensive smells) and works reasonably well?

Sorry for the real lengthy email, I've been too emotionally affected by this guy and am too anxious to try all

that I can.

Thanks so much for bearing with me! See you!

Pat