PDA

View Full Version : Plan to test Primal J tonight...

jambat
11-17-2006, 11:21 AM
The

test of "JB Trust" went well. No overtly "sexual" hits but it seems that the stuff does work from reactions from

people. Now I plan to go out this weekend and I hope to have in tow "Primal J". Possibly the most powerful (or

dangerous) pheromix ever. As you all know PJ is Primal Instinct + NPA mixed at the traditional 70%/30% ratio. (7

parts PI + 3 parts NPA). I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this, especially in a roller bottle so we'll

see what happens.

-Batman

smooth312
11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Wow, good luck with

that...that's exactly what I tried last time (13 days ago)...and then I claimed to have permanently OD'd. So be

careful.

I have a feeling that it's on my clothes perhaps because that's the only plausible explanation.

Don't get it on your clothes/towels, etc!

Spiderweb
11-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Jambat,
this is the most

dangerous mission you have flown...expect alot of flack and please take a bodyguard with you as anyone getting

within 5 feet of you is gonna want to rumble... i deepy appreciate you giving your life in the line of duty for us

horny phero addicts out here, but please...ifyou have any second thoughts, dont do it...i would imagine that anyone

wearing that much none would scare the hell out of hulk hogan, but just to be on the safeside, if you get out there

in teh field and discover that guys are looking at you with pure unadulturated hate, then bail...you will have high

points in my book for attempting this, but giving your life for the sake of phero research is another matter...

You boldly created jb#1...and a host of others...that was equivilant to creating the lightbulb or the fax machine,

we couldnt live without these things, and you are already in the phero hall of fame, and we are very proud of

you...but...this is a tough one...and could be the ultimate danger..so please, be careful out there...good luck, and

let us know

also, veyr important..i hope to God above that your pI is the new stuff and not the stuff from a

year ago, cause the old stuff before it got tweeked, and packed on hell of a wallop...the new stuff, maybe you will

have a fighting chance...for emergency bail outs, please take soe or some nol along and have it ready to apply in

case you run into serious trouble or become invisible due to inhuman od levels..good luck my friend

smooth312
11-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Not to mention when I wore the

PI/NPA combo I almost got into 3 fights. The last one was a Mexican dude who claimed he was in a gang and had a gun

in his car.

So, yeah, when you use those mixes/ratios be careful, like Spidey advised.

Mak
11-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Applying individually may be another

option.

PI doesn't mix well, so NPA may end floating over it in the bottle, and ratio applied is not what

intended.

bkshilo
11-18-2006, 05:29 PM
What's the word?

Great sex or great fights?

jambat
11-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Hi guys. I used Primal J. but I

didn't seem to have any problems. I had similar reactions as when I use JB#1 although the problem is the same as

with some of the others for me. I get a lot a respect, but the minute I apply JB#1 things go better. I applied PJ

earlier which got the reactions I expected, stolen glances and ladies finding it hard not to look at me. Great. But

later when I got to the outting Primal J. didn't seem to be doing anything special so I applied JB#1.

Almost a

immediately a hottie begins dancing with me full bump and grind. This was suprising to say the least considering

this has never happened. I would normally have to do some coaxing to get a woman to dance with me (once or twice I

remember being approached in years). But I just started dancing and glanced at her and she came to me. I used Primal

J on my ears (rolling just once on each earlobes).

I want to do more experimenting with this because I believe

there's something here. As for the fights you guys are having I think this is just an OD thing. Fresh applications

seem to work better for me too.

-Bat

terry0400-40
11-19-2006, 01:14 AM
The test of "JB Trust" went well. No overtly "sexual" hits but it seems that the stuff does work from

reactions from people. Now I plan to go out this weekend and I hope to have in tow "Primal J". Possibly the most

powerful (or dangerous) pheromix ever. As you all know PJ is Primal Instinct + NPA mixed at the traditional 70%/30%

ratio. (7 parts PI + 3 parts NPA). I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this, especially in a roller bottle so

we'll see what happens.

-Batman I was wondering if i could equate your mix to my means like say PI x 7

dabs + NPA x 3 dabs, probably be ok at my age of 55, but i would have to take the stopper from the PI get my dab and

wipe any excess from each dab back into the bottle if too much collected on fingertip ( clean fingertip ) Just out

of curiosity Jambat how much A314 do

you think could enter into the equasion if any, just a thought and maby a little spray or two of androstenole to add

a little extra friendlyness, then again maybe the A314 could be sufficient enough ? Thanks 4 the real good post Bat.

sea yas :goodpost: :thumbsup:

Spiderweb
11-19-2006, 06:47 AM
jambat,
Terry may have a good

idea bout the a314...it does enhance the hell out of PI and does tend to tone down an OD

thanks for the

experiment, glad all went well, im glad you only did one little rollerball on each earlobe...

well, i think the

moral of the story is what i posted on an earlier thread...your original classic JB#1 is totally unstoppable, and if

i picked one combo that has never failed to produce results, its jb#1...something bout that stuff just completely

rocks..:box:

jambat
11-19-2006, 01:29 PM
I was

wondering if i could equate your mix to my means like say PI x 7 dabs + NPA x 3 dabs, probably be ok at my age of

55, but i would have to take the stopper from the PI get my dab and wipe any excess from each dab back into the

bottle if too much collected on fingertip ( clean fingertip )
I think that would be a lot of dabs. The

mixing is to get a specific ratio per drop/dab.

Just out of curiosity Jambat how much A314 do you think could enter into the

equasion if any, just a thought and maby a little spray or two of androstenole to add a little extra friendlyness,

then again maybe the A314 could be sufficient enough ? Thanks 4 the real good post Bat. sea yas :goodpost:

:thumbsup:
never used A314 so I wouldn't want to give you

an uniformed answer. I know some people love A314. Eventual I added some AE(w) gel in the mix. My next dance was

less bump and grind and more sweet and friendly. The girl was all smiles but seemed to be having a great time so we

danced for a good while too. Two very fun dances in a row, first one qualifies as a definite hit.

At this

point I had never washed off the PJ so I was wearing Primal J on the ears, JB#1 and eventually AE(w) toward the end

of the night. I am curious as to what the true OD risk for PJ is. I know it's high but I have a feeling not as high

as I think.

-Bat