mix to use if she is close to ovulating
what mix would u use is u new your target was ovulating

xvs
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
mix to use if she is

close to ovulating
what mix would u use is u new your target was ovulating

Women who are ovulating

are the only ones who in studies don't find androstenone to be repellant. There's some evidence that they may find

it attractive.

So you should probably use a mix containing some androstenone, along with other mones which

are generally sexual.

My pick would be WAGG-N, which has the sexual and feel-good pheros of WAGG plus some

-none for the ovulation.

Spiderweb
11-18-2006, 06:48 AM
if shes ovulating,

congrads..you are in the sex zone that means you can prolly OD on none and still get laid..its that magic window

when a chick finally gets horny and wants to fuck like a guy...so i would say The EDGe, or PI, or even JB#1...your

odds of screwing up is small during this brief time, so get busy while you can:rasp:

vidda
11-18-2006, 07:09 AM
if shes

ovulating, congrads..you are in the sex zone that means you can prolly OD on none and still get laid..its that magic

window when a chick finally gets horny and wants to fuck like a guy...so i would say The EDGe, or PI, or even

JB#1...your odds of screwing up is small during this brief time, so get busy while you can:rasp:

Hi, is

ovulating duration between the 2-3weeks after the last period?
I'm a newbie, I just bought SOE and NPA combo with

PI and APC combo. Its on its way. I'm hitting on Asian girls only since I'm asian.

I had been reading from the

past post and found out that most people have varies results due to body chemistry.

Which should I use first?

I'm 28 small built with baby face.

Thanks