PDA

View Full Version : Some TE questions

ThatGuy
11-15-2006, 07:42 AM
I just got some

“unscented” TE. I just used three sprays one on each wrist and one on throat and covered with some cologne. But to

tell the truth the smell is really bad – I don’t have a word for the smell but it is the opposite of fresh.

So for people who using TE regularly do you recommend:
1. Spray or dabs?
2. Which amount do you typically

use?
3. As a standalone or combine it with SOE?
4. Mix it with cologne (in a bottle instead of just putting

the cologne on top) or not?
5. If you combine it with SOE (lots of SOE, little TE) will the scented SOE be enough

to cover up the smell from TE?

oscar
11-15-2006, 11:56 AM
I just got some

“unscented” TE. I just used three sprays one on each wrist and one on throat and covered with some cologne. But to

tell the truth the smell is really bad – I don’t have a word for the smell but it is the opposite of fresh.

So for people who using TE regularly do you recommend:
1. Spray or dabs?
2. Which amount do you

typically use?
3. As a standalone or combine it with SOE?
4. Mix it with cologne (in a bottle instead of

just putting the cologne on top) or not?
5. If you combine it with SOE (lots of SOE, little TE) will the

scented SOE be enough to cover up the smell from TE?

ThatGuy,

In the world of pheromones, the

word "unscented" does NOT mean, "It doesn't smell."

Usually it means, "It DOESN'T SMELL GOOD!!"

One

spray of TE is a pretty heavy dose for most since it can require at least two or as many as three sprays of most

colognes to cover.

Use a couple of dabs or a drop or two of TE and spray cologne over top of it to

start.

Don't count on SOE doing a very good job of covering any more than the slightest nuance of TE. SOE's

fragrance does a nice job of covering ITS OWN pheros, but won't "stretch" too far to cover additional A-None

products.
Find another cover scent that's compatible.

Oscar :)

Gegogi
11-15-2006, 11:59 AM
TE smells just like a cross

between kitty piss and a funky weight lifter's armpit to me, so it needs a strong cologne and plenty of it to

cover. SOE--unscented or scented--has its own phero funk, albeit much milder, so it will increase rather than cover

the funk of TE. With that said, I find TE and SOE to be a great combo just as long as your cologne is tough enough

to cover it.

I prefer NPA over TE for direct mixing in an atomizer as it's more concentrated and thus dilutes

the cologne less.

ThatGuy
11-15-2006, 12:46 PM
But if I use SOE + Unscented TE

how do I find cologne that blend with the SOE smell? Or should I use cologne that simply overpowers the smell of

SOE? Suggestions of brands would be great.

Gegogi
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Ma fav cover is Burberry

Weekend--fresh but slight dark 'n pungent citrus scent. It's strong enough to cover NPA/TE but ain't overpowering

like more aromatic spice colognes, e.g., Fahrenheit or Photo. As for blending with SOE, unscented SOE goes with

everything...