PDA

View Full Version : just went back to an ol standard, works great

Spiderweb
11-12-2006, 05:05 PM
with all the new combos, chikara, copulins, the new interest in PI, i had a nostalga for the past, and

decided to test out what used to kick ass, the old classic apc plus npa...or jambat's JB1,,,,folks, it aint lost

its magic and scored me more hits than a pack of fleas sitting on a dogs ass...besides making me feel like "the

man"...

using apc alone, man, i felt great and got some decent looks ... adding just two little drops of npa to

my apc bottle with heavy shaking afterward to mix, produced a plethora of hits..it made me feel like i did in the

heady days of several years ago when it was the rage...and the hits were great too...sometimes i think a perfect

combo cant be improved on? anyone else using this combo for the massive hits...it was always a sure thing if you

check the archives...there is somehting about that clean soapy smell of pure apc that tickles my toes, and everyone

else for that matter,..and then adding a little npa magic...yeah, i know...im behind the times...im not causing

"trust" with liquid trust, im not dazzling the nose with "chikara" and i sure as hell aint putting on copulins, but

in the end, they seem to be getting wet nonetheless:lovestruc

gaf
11-13-2006, 11:55 PM
I've been using SOE unscented for

the last few weeks, an old purchase I put to the side for a while. No mixing, just on it's own and it's been a

noticable change in my interaction with others, bit of a surprise as I'm a constant mixer...
For me it's having a

great result with woman 35+, they just come up and talk about anything, younger woman (25ish) just look nervous and

"stand off". I was out for work today and must have been approached by at least 6-7 woman who would look for an

excuse to talk to me. Even though it was obvious I wasn't the one in charge they all came to me first offering

help, free stuff etc. (media working at a trade show) the people that knew me were very surprised, I'm usually the

quiet one but was getting all the attention from the woman...
(I tend to come across as the "F**k off, arrogant,

I'm not interested looking dude)

mmm, I'm liking the KISS rule even more.
Keep It Simple Stupid.

terry0400-40
11-14-2006, 12:54 AM
with all the new combos, chikara, copulins, the new interest in PI, i had a nostalga for the past,

and decided to test out what used to kick ass, the old classic apc plus npa...or jambat's JB1,,,,folks, it aint

lost its magic and scored me more hits than a pack of fleas sitting on a dogs ass...besides making me feel like "the

man"...

using apc alone, man, i felt great and got some decent looks ... adding just two little drops of npa to

my apc bottle with heavy shaking afterward to mix, produced a plethora of hits..it made me feel like i did in the

heady days of several years ago when it was the rage...and the hits were great too...sometimes i think a perfect

combo cant be improved on? anyone else using this combo for the massive hits...it was always a sure thing if you

check the archives...there is somehting about that clean soapy smell of pure apc that tickles my toes, and everyone

else for that matter,..and then adding a little npa magic...yeah, i know...im behind the times...im not causing

"trust" with liquid trust, im not dazzling the nose with "chikara" and i sure as hell aint putting on copulins, but

in the end, they seem to be getting wet nonetheless:lovestruc IF you dont mind me asking, how much was left

in your APC bottle when you added the NPA x 2 drops, i have about 8/10 of a bottle left myself that i would like to

charge up a bit as well.I have also been getting really good results with A314 x 3 drops + PI x 1 drop + dab of NPA

and about 5" SOE, i have worn this combo to a few functions on the weekend past and it seemed no one was approaching

me so i initiated conversation with some women on different occasions and it seems like the mix must really appeal

to them because they just wanted to hang as long as they could and also appeared over receptive and even the little

toddlers god bless them just wanted to take my hands and jump into my arms, where normally they arent so friendly

and trusting so all in all a fun time acheived.:wub:

Spiderweb
11-14-2006, 06:53 AM
well, it wasnt an old bottle

of the stuff, just a revisit to a classic combo that i thought on a whim "wow, havent tried jb1 in a while,think ill

give it a go again"....i had a bottle of bout 1/2 full of apc, so i took the little npa bottle and just dropped 2 or

3 drops in it and shook it up...i found that jb1 was magic when i didnt od on the drops of npa in it, just a few

drops...basically, new products, new fads come and go, not that they arent good...but something bout that classic

combo sure is potent...:twisted:

terry0400-40
11-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Even though

i have had a lot of success with NPA + SOE i have never really tried the APC + NPA isnt it good how some lil old apc

can be spruced up to such a good effect, so it appears the simple things can just as well get the job done without

fuss, I think about 6 drops added to my nearly full bottle of APC will really get the ball rolling, Thank you

Spiderweb i really appreciate that info.:goodpost:

Spiderweb
11-15-2006, 07:24 AM
my advice...dont do 6

drops..do 3 first..the less npa the better, then work your way up per results...the worst thing is to over do the

bottle of apc, cause then its contaminated...i had a friend that literally put bout 20 drops npa in a full bottle of

apc, and one dab was an od....ruined both...for me, the best ass way is to get a small bottle of apc, put in 2

drops, shake, then your ready to go....on a big bottle, i would say 4 drops at first as a test...then you can carry

the bottle premixed with you...i used to mix in a roller bottle, and that works also

terry0400-40
11-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I was 1/2 hoping that i may have got a reply to my intended 6 drops, as i usually tend to rush

in like, so i will just only mix in 3 drops,it would have been a shame if i had wrecked a product that is only a few

drops away from being very workable, so thanks Spiderweb.:thumbsup:

I have also got a bottle of PPA which i have used a few times applying about 4-6 dabs

but i havent used this one consistantly enough to notice anything yet, but i am of the opinion that it may contain

sufficient androstenone to be ok as it is, And i have just had an idea so i may give it a run with a little A314 for

awhile, it could be interesting.