PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust + SOE, good combo?

Matt
11-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Hello,

Was wondering of those who have experienced success with Liquid Trust; have you tried combo's with

amongst other things; Scent of Eros (gel packs/otherwise)?

I am using the remainder of my Primal Instint and

Alter Ego (almost gone); and Passion Copulin Copncerntrate (barely used)... had mixed results with those. I am a fan

of the Scent of Eros in general though as JVKohl certainly seems to know his stuff. I was considering getting Liquid

Trust and some SOE gel packs and mix those for a friendly/trusting/social vibe.

By the way; has anyone who

had zero success with The Egde get any luck from NPA? It's just The Edge was a non-starter for me but I continue to

hear great things about NPA!

Thanks all.

Matt

PS: Well done to any Rudgers alumni! "Rudgers, I

like!"

Gegogi
11-11-2006, 07:42 PM
The contents of TE and NPA are

identical save the dilution. If TE doesn't work for you, NPA won't either. Uncut NPA is about 5 times stronger as

it is designed to be diluted by mixing with colognes. I mix it in an atomizer 1 part NPA to 4 parts cologne and

spike with a dash or two of A-1. I oft use this mix with a few stripes SOE or a couple drops beta or alpha

'nol.

Either LT didn't work for me or was too mild for me to notice.

gaf
11-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Either LT didn't work

for me or was too mild for me to notice.

Me too, but have been using SOE lately and am enjoying it...

I can see why it's a favourite. I had a bad reaction (dizzy) to start off with but not anymore...

:cheers:

jambat
11-20-2006, 11:33 AM
JBT (LT + NPA 70/30) seems to

work. It mainly gets women chatty and seems to have no side effects. I actually had a woman say to me "I trust you"

when I was doing some work at her house. LT does have it's uses. I haven't seen anything overtly sexual (which I

think a lot of people want but miss out on the other things mones have to offer) but LT does seem to work.

As

far as SOE goes I don't know if these too mixes together will be a good idea. It may make you too seem to girly. I

don't know that for a fact, I'm just guessing. It may work out well.

As for TE I think what Matt means it

he doesn't get a ton of hits from women. I don't use TE either. I get a lot of respect from men but very few overt

hits from women although my best hits are from JB#1 which is NPA mixed with APC so it is possible for NPA to work

and TE to not.

-Bat