PDA

View Full Version : Some PI and SOE experiments

ThatGuy
11-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I have

done some experiments with PI and SOE lately. For starters I have asked random girl that I have approached in the

store or in the club about what they think about my new cologne.

When I used PI + cover scent about 2/3

disliked the smell. As for the effect on the women I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

When I used SOE alone

or SOE with a very small amount of PI almost everyone liked the smell. A few said it smelled too feminine. As for

the effect on women I don’t know. It is possible that SOE help people relax, not sure. I just came back from the

club having talked with a girl for about 1.30 hours. Nothing out of the ordinary although both she and her friends

seemed quite relaxed. We even discussed pheromones (they brought it up!) and I denied even having heard of such a

thing. :)

ThatGuy
11-11-2006, 07:19 PM
For two nights now I haved used

one gel pack of SOE and a small amount of PI (about one dab). This was in a smoke-free pub. I started several

conversations with girls and groups of girls and most of them were friendly and open. This is quite normal since I

am quite laid back nowadays. Some of them shared personal information and dramas quit fast and were a little bit

more open about stuff than normal. Still nothing out of the ordinary.

gaf
11-11-2006, 11:29 PM
ok, best thing to do now is to wear

that combo out for a few different nights and write down how interaction goes. Then try two dabs of PI and do the

same. I'm no SOE gel pack expert (1/4 to 1/2?)but would recommend 2-3 dabs of PI to start to get a result.