http://www.fox10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5653893

koolking1
11-10-2006, 01:08 PM
great free advertising for

Love-Scent!!!

bronzie
11-10-2006, 02:24 PM
BY the end of the clip, it does

suggest a placebo confidence boost effect by wearing them, which I know is true for some guys

gaf
11-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Pity they didn't try a bit more

experimenting , anyone will tell you that testing something once does not constitute a scientific "test" , hell even

seasoned 'mone users know that they dont always have repeatable results from day to day....
Not a very well put

together story either , all style no substance , but thats not unusual from Fox network though. Looked like the

reporter was just filling in time on the job.... This a "filler story" , something to run on a quiet

newsday.
Thanks for the link though!

Now I think about it , those guys were pretty lame in there attitude

with the ladies... I mean lots of "can I , do you mind , excuse me" Hell, even I know you need to be positive and

take charge and don't make excuses for finding a woman attractive. maybe that had more to do with their lack of

attention from the ladies? but thats a whole new thread...:cheers:

bronzie
11-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Gaf I agree, no disrespect to

love scent or their products, but I believe they should have at least had some CNN air time? Maybe BBC?

Cbs?

Fox news is a joke, this is well known world wide, especially outside the USA, ridiculously biased and

tabloid in style, and yeah it seems just to be a very short "filler story", in fact I believe stories like this do

more harm than good for the pheromone industry, not that I care, I like to be in the minority of users, but if

suppliers and manufacturers want their products to be considered seriously, they need to move away from the novelty

stigma they have, and stories like this don’t help.

gaf
11-10-2006, 07:49 PM
I agree with you 100% bronzie , (has

that ever happened here before lol?)
I've spent my time working for "the news" for various broadcasters around the

world and can honestly say.. just because it's on tele don't mean it's true. I'm more terrified of those that

don't question what we see and are prepared to belive it just because it's what we were told by "the face at 6" or

what ever time you tune in...

jvkohl
11-10-2006, 08:33 PM
I was asked to do a

live studio interview for the Fox10 feature, but was unable to co-ordinate the time and location. Erica Fox was very

professional in this regard and wanted to provide the "substance" via the interview with me. Trouble is that I'm

currently in Las Vegas for a Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality presentation--and Erica had arranged a

last minute shoot at an Atlanta studio. All things considered, she did well with what she had--showing the first

"loser" as someone who would be unlikely to win with pheromones or anything else-since it becomes obvious that he

drinks too much. The second, more normal guy is the type who will most benefit in any situation. Simply put, he's

not just another drunken bum trying to pick up women.

In any case, check out the longer clip at the URL

below, again featuring SoE products, and ask yourself why my products consistently get free

advertising.

http://.com/aphro.wmv

JVK

bronzie
11-10-2006, 08:56 PM
JV, not to sound like sour

grapes, but the presenter you mentioned, Erica Fox, and others that work for that station, and in particular the

news segment, and not too sound harsh, don’t give a toss about pheromones, nor the science behind it, or any

consequences an individual may get from them. They are after one thing, ratings, and with this particular network

they do it through tabloid style of presenting. I’m sure Erica is very professional at what she does, at what she

does!

Anyway, enjoy Las Vegas, man, I want to see a good show girl show, any old crooners still sing

there?

JV, a good product sells itself and you have a good product, just ordered a new SOE and in my mail any

day now, however, a good product, can have good exposure or bad exposure!

Gaf, your near me, I worked for

channel 31 in Melb a couple of years ago, you have any dealings with them? This small independent has taken off

here. Rove the presenter started at channel 31, well his wife just passed away last night. Belinda Emmit. Very Sad,

beautiful woman at 33.

jvkohl
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
JV, not to sound

like sour grapes, but the presenter you mentioned, Erica Fox, and others that work for that station, and in

particular the news segment, and not too sound harsh, don’t give a toss about pheromones, nor the science behind it,

or any consequences an individual may get from them. They are after one thing, ratings, and with this particular

network they do it through tabloid style of presenting. I’m sure Erica is very professional at what she does, at

what she does!

Agreed. Mass media is all about ratings. All any researcher can expect is a

"fair" representation without too much misleading info or info taken out of context. Many researchers refuse

interviews due to constant misrepresentations. The truth comes out, eventually, either way--but there are many

programs out there that I would not want to have a part of--even if they paid for the material, or my

time.

JVK

gaf
11-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Gaf, your near me, I

worked for channel 31 in Melb a couple of years ago, you have any dealings with them? This small independent has

taken off here. Rove the presenter started at channel 31, well his wife just passed away last night. Belinda Emmit.

Very Sad, beautiful woman at 33.

No, I'm based in NZ.
Rove is very popular over here too , shame

about his wife , I'm only 4 years older....:blink:

KeepItReal
11-19-2006, 09:04 PM
WTF !! Now everybody will know

our secret !!

gaf
11-19-2006, 11:52 PM
WTF !! Now

everybody will know our secret !!

mmm, no!
most people don't belive the results... with reporting

like this (above link) I can see why.
Come on, If you saw this on tele you'd just say it was a load of crap...

I don't know how long you've been using mones but if it's a while you know the hype ain't the same as real

life. Sure from time to time we all get the "king hit" but it doesn't happen everytime the mones appear. Pity more

people didn't know this, but then we all want the quick fix these days and forget it's largely our personna that

will help get the girls.

rant mode off.
:cheers: :cheers: