PDA

View Full Version : Copulins

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2002, 01:13 PM
Could it be possible to purchase just copulins? If so how much? And what is the product w/ the most copulins or copulin/to other pheromone ration (in favor of the copulins of course)?
Just thinking about using it for libido enhacer and it could probably increase my pheros for the better during the day? I\'m thinking of experimenting in this little copulin-phero\" field.
Thanks alot
peace!!

oscar
01-25-2002, 06:17 PM
Dalesalsa,

Passion Copulin Concentrate from Stone Labs is the sole Copulins-only product that I know of. It contains 1.25mg of Copulins in a 5ml roll-on bottle, giving it a .025% concentration (.25mg/ml). It has a cucumber-melon scent, and is ethanol based.

Stone\'s women\'s Perfect Ten also has Copulins. It\'s 10ml in an ethanol base and contains 5mg A-Nol, 4mg A-None, 1mg A-Rone, and .25ml of a \"Copulin blend\". That\'s a bit vague. What\'s the concentration of the blend?

Women\'s Primal Instinct has 11mg of A-Nol and an undisclosed quantity of copulins in a 10 ml oil based solution.

You might consider contacting Stone to see if they\'ll sell their Copulin blend without the scent of PCC. It\'s worth a shot. Maybe if Bruce were to make this inquiry, they might take notice. I bet many of the ladies would be interested in this too. Maybe if we ALL e-mailed them.......

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif