PDA

View Full Version : Newbie SoE & Chikara

blubblubb
11-09-2006, 02:55 AM
So... I've

been lurking these forums a little bit and decided to try out some pheromone products from love-scent. I bought 1

set of packs with SoE and 1 set of packs with Chikara.

I haven't tried them out yet and I have a few

questions.

1) Where are some good application points? Wrists and neck I gather?

2) Can I combine these two

products, if so, how is the optimal way to do it?

3) I've read the recommendations in the sticky newbie thread

about how much to use. But these packs are very small. How much is 1/4 if you compare with some everyday thing?

4) Does any of the products smell terrible? If so, how do I cover the smell up optimally?

Other than that I'm

a fairly young fairly attractive guy, just curious to see if I can get any change in behaviour towards me from other

people (mostly girls of course :cheers: )

Thanks in advance.

blubblubb
11-10-2006, 05:00 AM
No replies yet? Oh well. I

have started my "experiment". I have decided to try Chikara one week and SoE one week to see the differances and

effects. I have worn Chikara two days now. Smeared ½ pack on my chest and some on my wrists. I will report back in a

few days.

bkshilo
11-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Let us know your

results!

oscar
11-11-2006, 05:36 AM
So... I've been

lurking these forums a little bit and decided to try out some pheromone products from love-scent. I bought 1 set of

packs with SoE and 1 set of packs with Chikara.

I haven't tried them out yet and I have a few

questions.

1) Where are some good application points? Wrists and neck I gather?

2) Can I combine

these two products, if so, how is the optimal way to do it?

3) I've read the recommendations in the sticky

newbie thread about how much to use. But these packs are very small. How much is 1/4 if you compare with some

everyday thing?

4) Does any of the products smell terrible? If so, how do I cover the smell up

optimally?

Other than that I'm a fairly young fairly attractive guy, just curious to see if I can get any

change in behaviour towards me from other people (mostly girls of course :cheers: )

Thanks in

advance.

blub,

1.) Starting at the top, some of the application points I've seen

used:

In hair- good for alcohol based sprays
On temples
Between ears and sideburns
On upper

lip/moustache-breath helps disperse pheros
Below ears-carotid artery
Chin/beard-
Back/sides of

neck
Armpits
Chest
Inside elbow joints
Wrists
Backs of hands
Small of back/base of

spine
Above/on/around pubic hair
Back of knee joints

2.) You can combine multiple gels by mixing

them in the palm of your hand or right on your body, but you'll want to establish what the individual products do

first, and then tweak the applications based on what components the products may have in common.
For instance,

of the two you mentioned, Chikara and SOE:
Chikara has both the components of SOE (A-Nol & A-Rone) in it, but

probably not so much of either one that it would make a huge difference. Still, it might be advisable to back off

some small percentage from what you might use as individual doses when combining the two. So if you know that 1/4

pack of either one used standalone is your optimal dose, you might want to go with 1/5 of each when combining

them.

3.) The 1.5mL gels hold roughly 1/6 the volume of the standard ketchup condiment pack. The 1mL gels

(Perception and the NEW Chikara gels) hold @1/9 of a ketchup pack.
Tough call saying what a 1/4 pack or a good

single dose looks like when you squeeze it out because the size of the glob will vary at different temperatures due

to the viscosity of the carrier gel.
Figure a single dose to be about the size of a small coin (1/2 to 5/8 inch

or 1.5 to 1.75cm. in diameter)

4.) None of the gel packs smell terrible. Most of them are already fragranced.

The ones that aren't fragranced (Perception and SOE unscented) do have some phero aroma to them and should

ordinarily be used with a cover/carrier scent. But applied sparingly, just at or below conscious olfactory detection

threshold, these CAN be used without a cover depending on the user's individual body chemistry.

Oscar :)