PDA

View Full Version : PI+EW or PI+SoE? Or none of the last? :)

restless
11-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Now planning my second incursion on phero-adventures, but short of re$ource$, I have to choose... :(

what would you recommend?

The logics (from readings of other threads) are simple, but I don't know if

correct:
PI = tells them you're THE sex-machine and they must be aroused anout you;
EW - says you've been

intimate with other woman or women.

... so, now that EW is better "domesticated", would PI+EW make an

extremely sexual combination by telling women "I'm a human-sex-bomb-machine-with-good-results"? Or would it scare

the hell out of people even in low doses? Also, what adverse reaction (aggressiveness, disregard etc.) could come

from men too?

On the other side, SoE seems to create a nice atmosphere around the wearer, and allied to PI

would say "Hey, I'm good as a male, but I'm not ONLY that"... is it right? :)

I won't deny I'm

*currently* more aimed at sexual results (duh, guess I can't hide it after this post :angel:), but the "magnectic

alpha male" idea is a bit more myself. So I wonder...

Are these figures of the possible combos right? I know

PI+SoE is a successful combo, but what about PI+EW in moderate concentrations (from 120:1 to 200:1), anyone

tried?

Any replies welcome. Thanks.

restless
11-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Errr... was this too much

complicated or is it really of no interest? :)

Come on people, I know some people used PI+SoE, so there must

be some comment spared by... I couldn´t find objective recent data about PI+EW. Can anyone help, please?

oscar
11-10-2006, 03:39 PM
restless,

You hit the nail

right on the head my friend. Your POST wasn't complicated, but any adequate reply will undoubtedly be

so.

The PI and SOE is the easy part. Use a dab or two of PI, preferably not exceeding a total of one drop,

and however much SOE that you have already determined works for you. You figure this out by starting at about eight

inches of roll-on or @1/4 pack of gel, and tweak quantities higher and lower on different days until positive

results are noticed.
If you're using the SOE roller, just try not to roll over any PI to avoid

cross-contamination of your product.

But HERE is where it gets complicated:

Are

these figures of the possible combos right? I know PI+SoE is a successful combo, but what about PI+EW in moderate

concentrations (from 120:1 to 200:1), anyone tried?

Any replies welcome. Thanks.

See, this

implies that you want to make a mix. That you want to physically combine the two products in one bottle.
Not

good.
EW is godawful stinky, and even a very small quantity can be acted upon by the Androstenone in PI, which

acting as a "human musk", (which is what it IS), can amplify the intensity of EW's stinkiest components.
So you

could conceivably whip up a 120:1 PI/EW mix, and find out a few days later that you just pissed away $30 or $40

worth of PI into a mix that would be totally un-usable.

So my first instinct is to advise you to dilute some

EW down to 10% of its strength so that maybe you'll only waste 12 or 20 drops of PI.
20 drops of PI combined

with 1 drop of 10% strength EW is the equivalent of 200 drops of PI combined with one drop of straight EW. Right?

Right!!

EXCEPT!!...PI has this mineral oil carrier that is extremely reluctant to dissolve in

solution!
It's just not good for mixing. Period.

There is the possibility that PI might dissolve in 190

proof Everclear (ethanol), but I've never tried it. It's always been easier for me to use NPA as my A-None source

in mixes, because that's what it's designed for.

OK. Back to the drawing board.
Dilute one drop of EW

down to 1% of its original strength by adding 99 drops of either distilled water or Ethanol to it.
Apply PI and

the diluted EW separately.
Start with a dab or two of PI, and a drop or two of 1% EW.
Plan to apply a good

cover scent.

Oscar :)

restless
11-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi Oscar,
thanks for your

explanation. In fact, when I said "PI+EW in moderate concentrations (from 120:1 to 200:1)", I meant "EW in moderate

concentrations (from 120:1 to 200:1) + PI" (just bad writing), so this actually matches your idea; that's

good.

However, after some reading->musing->reading loops, I concluded that, for my case, it must probably be

better to go with a softer mix (thus SoE)... due to various personal reasons, I'm having a hell of a floating-mood

time these past weeks, so it may help keep my spirits high and achieve whatever results I whish - thanks to 1 1/2

month of scented Impi use for this conclusion. :D

Besides, SoE itself already contains copulins, if I need

them.

*footnote: had to record I just can't believe I wrote such a nonsense such as relating "magnectic

alpha male" to myself. :blink: That's the result of writing in near-sleep states; read it rather as "male with a

plus", or "male but not ONLY", anything that shortens "hey, I'm a man, not only a male".

Gegogi
11-22-2006, 09:31 PM
EW - says you've been

intimate with other woman or women.

I really wanted to like EW and it just didn't do jack for me.

Putting aside the total lack of results, the funk was unpleasant (real pussy juice is delicious) and it doesn't mix

well with most colognes. I found even a tiny amount mixed in an atomizer with cologne and NPA would cause the entire

batch to go bad in a few days. EW is so damn acidic it melts rubber droppers within a month or so.

On the

other hand, PI + SOE sounds like a fine combo once tuned for your body chemsitry and persona. I get excellent

results with a NPA/SOE combo. Of course you'll need a strong cologne to cover PI/SOE. Both stink but 'none

products are especially nasty. Think he-man armpit and locker rooms...

Besides, SoE itself already

contains copulins, if I need them.

No it doesn't unless you buy the women's version. Unscented SOE

is simply 4 parts androstenol and 1 part androsterone. The only diff between the scented and unscented men's

versions is scent.

You might wanta bone up on the basics at

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/scent-of-eros.htm

http://pherol

ibrary.com/

Girr
11-23-2006, 12:16 PM
I've read what feels like most of

the threads on this forum and haven't found one person saying that they actually like EW. Everyone keeps

complaining about it. So can someone tell me why anybody would want to use this stuff? Why not use something like

PCC thats a more pure form of copulins and doesn't stink. I understand if it's purely about the concentration and

getting your $$ worth, but by the sounds of it I'd rather spend more than have to put up with that stench.